• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables? (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Do i still need to create my own timetable for BPHARM? So confused with everything right now.
Check out the UoS/Study Structure for B Pharm and list them on Enrolment Day. You will get a personalised timetable around Feb and just customise it then.

Just to clarify for everyone: USyd does not allow you to create a timetable from scratch, you will get a personalised timetable in which you will be able to customise and hopefully get your desired classes and time. :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Do i still need to create my own timetable for BPHARM? So confused with everything right now.

Oh and can someone formulate a sample timetable for me?
The timetable you get will probably be barely improvable unless you have certain arvos you want to have free that you could possibly change.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Tute times don't seem to be arranged for my units yet but as it stands, I'll only be in on Wednesday and Thursday if I can fit them in on those days.

So gewd.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
could someone please tell me what my timetable could look like? im doing bachelor of economics (majoring in financial economics and finance)

cheers

edit: id use my login and stuff but i have no idea what im doing lol

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
could someone please tell me what my timetable could look like? im doing bachelor of economics (majoring in financial economics and finance)

cheers
Most likely 3-4 days ~ but this all depends on when the lectures are held and if you get into the tutorial you want. :S You'll receive a personalised timetable sometime in February if your enrolment is successful.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Most likely 3-4 days ~ but this all depends on when the lectures are held and if you get into the tutorial you want. :S You'll receive a personalised timetable sometime in February if your enrolment is successful.
alright, thanks heaps!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Is there any way to sort out a guide as to what my timetable would be like for economics? I'll probably do Econ1003 as my school of economics elective, but still trying to work out what my other elective would be. The other option I was looking at would be to potentially get Econ1001 and Econ1002 out of the way first semester and picking up extra econ units in semester 2 as many of the units have them as prerequisites. Passionmusic do you know if that would be possible?

randumm

HSC
Would anyone know anything about a second year Arts timetable? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)