Too soon? (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
one guy i went out with started kissing me on our first date, at the movies in the commercials... the movie hadn't even started yet. Yep... I have no idea what mater and commander was about. That was my first kiss too. although this guy didn't (and still doesn't) have any idea of what is an appropriate level of intimacy on a first date, with somebody that you only saw ONCE before that day.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
People complaining of kisses coming too soon. Pft to you, major pft!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PinkKiller said:
This is my first relationship and i might be a bit paranoid..
well on our 2nd date he tried to kiss me..french style..isnt that a bit too soon?

*scratches head*
If he has had a lot of relationships, frenching on the second date will not be too soon for him.

Genesys

HSC
It's just a personal thing...Some people would be more than happy to "french kiss" on a first date, others can go out for months and barely kiss at all and then others can be happy to do more.
Maybe someone should write a dating rule book (They would have to have no life and lots of time)...then it would be clear as to the when and how of kissing in relationships for those people who are concerned by it.

PinkKiller

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
If he has had a lot of relationships, frenching on the second date will not be too soon for him.
actually he has had quite a few..haha damn

thanks to everybody who replied, i'm feeling pretty good french kissing with my bf now :p

just that..anybody feels that their boy always overdo the tongue sticking in thing? XD

joeylike2hiphop

joe-king4eva~~~~
HSC
PinkKiller said:
just that..anybody feels that their boy always overdo the tongue sticking in thing? XD
urh my gf likes alot of tongue...i dunno,maybe your bf is not doing it right. if you dont like it just tell him how to do it in a sexy voice,then he's like putty in your hands.girls got it lucky.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
my first kiss was a frenchie lol well sorta
pretty much from the 2nd date got it sorta right (if thats possible)
i dont think theres anything suggestive in it unless you want it to be

V

val_dramaqueen

PinkKiller said:
well on our 2nd date he tried to kiss me..french style..isnt that a bit too soon?

*scratches head*
oh my god... how old are you?! "french style"? hahahaha!! 2ND DATE? what the hell?!
i must be some kind of hussy then... because i'd be doing way more than "french style" kiss a guy on a SECOND DATE?!
sigh... so if i offended you but.. meh
and you also sound like you're 10

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I won't bother introducing myself then nat :p

An yeah, 18? Faaark. Thought you'd be dieing for it by now. One of my mates went out with this 17year old and four weeks in they hadn't yet kissed. He dumped her. Everyone got the shits with him about it but meh, it took her two weeks before she even let him hug her. If thats not totally prudish then i don't know what is.

Pfft an my ex was the one with the tounge problem. Straight off the bat, few weeks before we even were "going out" she raped my mouth :( Wasn't such a great experience. Waaay to horny, even for me.

But yeah, if he's a bit overzealous then just pull back slightly, replace the tounge action with a few cute pec's until he calms down then start again slowly.

HSC
natstar said:
As I said, how dolly doctorish.
I must be a hussy too. Ive pashed guys, tounges and all and I havent even known their name.
hahaha.. i can say i knew their names. theres no problem with short-term mutual pleasure as long you both know thats what it is...

**obviously reverse certian points to fit a straight guy :p**

blackbunny

HSC
PinkKiller said:

*scratches head*
WTF!? i kiss 30 minutes after I meet a girl :p

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
PinkKiller said:

*scratches head*
Lol, the first kiss with ur first boyfriend is always a bit awkward and confusing (well mostly) but honey trust me that's definetly not too soon!! Some people kiss guys before they even start to go out with them - Don't worry it's definetly not too soon

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
As I said, how dolly doctorish.
I must be a hussy too. Ive pashed guys, tounges and all and I havent even known their name.
Haha, soooo many of my own Fannys stories come to mind right now.

V

val_dramaqueen

natstar said:
it was just a pash on the dance floor after consuming a lot of alcohol thing
ive done worse... your a good girl nat
but the person i'm kinda with at the mo, we didn't even hug on our first "date"... but i'm not gonna class that as our first date... im gonna class it as our "pre-date" (trust me, pre dating is the next best thing!!!!).
But i messaged them after our "pre-date" and said i regretted not kissing them goodnight... oh, im so so corny!

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
honestly how soon is too soon... its up to u... was the kiss too soon 4 u.. if so tell him.... every1 is different.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
That happened to me on the weekend Val, sure you didn't come over my place and watch Kill Bill? And yeah, the pre-date rocks :) Hooray for this coming weekend!!!

edit: oh, actually forgot to ask, but did you atually mean him?? or them?? you kinky girl how many was it? hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)