Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I did 130 heading down the South Coast this arvo.

eh. twas deserted.

mr_brightside

HSC
veterandoggy said:
ONLY 130?

hmmm, i guess you're not me... in my world of mathematics:

deserted + long street = trying to clock the speedo
haha im not that game yet.

Besides I was still paranoid after I flogged it up to like 80 in a 50 zone this morning and a cop car was going the other way.

seremify007 said:
Maybe he feared losing his P's... I know I do.
bingo. just got them I aint risking em yet.

Last edited:

Jiga

ONLY 130?

hmmm, i guess you're not me... in my world of mathematics:

deserted + long street = trying to clock the speedo
There are times when its like 2am in the morning and Im on the M5 and its deserted and I just wanna floor it... but I always have in the back of my mind, what if by some unlucky chance their are cops around, doing 140km/h is goodbye license and goodbye $2000+, and I dont have a spare $2000 sitting around!

Besides I was still paranoid after I flogged it up to like 80 in a 50 zone this morning and a cop car was going the other way.
Yeah i remember on my L's one time going over the crest of a hill and there were cops checkin speeds... have to be very careful! Couple of times late at night Ive hit 100 in 50 zones (like huge arse roads that who knows why are only 50) and afterwards you think.... you get caught, 50km/h over the limit, despite you only going 100km/h, your fucked.... and thats not even consideiring if someone by some freakish chance runs onto the road late at night cos their pissed and you hit them at that speed, there are no excuses what so ever.... so I think twice about doing that these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

CieL

HSC
Last time I floored it was when I was following a commo SS and the guy was going about 180..

Only after did it occur to me that it may of been a cop..

But luckily it wasn't because once he saw me on his tail he slowed down immediately back to 100 or so.. probably thought I was a cop heh - unless it was actually a cop that tried to catch me.. that got me worried all over again..

And after I got told off for it majorly, I think twice before going over the limit.. only times I've sped after that was if majority of the other cars are going that speed.. and if they're going too fast, I try to stick 15 and under

But yeah screw it, I've had my share of thrills.. now I just drive to get from A to B

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
seremify007 said:
Maybe he feared losing his P's... I know I do.
heh, i'm on my greens and although i speed almost eveyday- be it by 10Km/h or 80- i still havent been pulled over by a cop.

having said that i have written off a car when i 'lazily' tried doing fishies. dont ask how one can do it 'lazily', cos i sure couldnt, and am still wondering how i hit the tree when it was the only thing on that side of road. i've been pulled over on my L's at an RBT, and i didnt have my license, but i had a legit reason, since my cousin was booking an exam for me at the time, so he let me off.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
CieL said:
Last time I floored it was when I was following a commo SS and the guy was going about 180..

Only after did it occur to me that it may of been a cop..

But luckily it wasn't because once he saw me on his tail he slowed down immediately back to 100 or so.. probably thought I was a cop heh - unless it was actually a cop that tried to catch me.. that got me worried all over again..

And after I got told off for it majorly, I think twice before going over the limit.. only times I've sped after that was if majority of the other cars are going that speed.. and if they're going too fast, I try to stick 15 and under

But yeah screw it, I've had my share of thrills.. now I just drive to get from A to B
i also try and get from a to b

just a try and see how fast i can do it

then i try and beat that time

CieL

HSC
veterandoggy said:
still wondering how i hit the tree when it was the only thing on that side of road.
It's called skill.

mr_brightside

HSC
Fuck.

Twice in two days.

Coming home from a friends this arvo along a fairly sorta buisnessy street (50) I was going about 60 and I turn round this corner and theres a fucken patrol car sitting on the other side of the road about 100 metres away.

I slowed down a bit without obviously braking but he flashed his headlights at me. I thought "FUCK" he's gonna pull me over.

Luckily he didnt and I skived off this road and took a backstreet.
Theyre out to get me :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
veterandoggy said:
heh, i'm on my greens and although i speed almost eveyday- be it by 10Km/h or 80- i still havent been pulled over by a cop.
I'm startin to get pretty nervous nowadays... quite a few times I slip into the +25km/h mark without realising it, only to see a cop car go by in the other direction... I've also noticed a few patrol cars in my normally-quiet surburban area lately... further adding to my fears.

7th Sign

HSC
hahahah patrol cars are soo bad they alwasy pop up at the worst times...

I do around 400ks a week so im on the road a lot, and seriously cops always follow me and what not, its soo bad when you have a cop on your tail for like 10 minutes lol...I dont really speed I usually go the speed limit and I am alwasy concerned about getting another massive fine :mad: :mad:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
im getting paranoid that every taxi or most falcodores i see on the road are a cop cars, out to get me for that moment when i do somehting wrong.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
are all undercover cops either falcons or comms?
and are they always black?

Jiga

From what Ive seen, the unmarked cars are predominatly white (which is alittle giveaway cos not many people waste $40k on a car only to make it look ugly in white).... and their most distinguishing feature is the antennas on the back which most cars obviously dont have.

im getting paranoid that every taxi or most falcodores i see on the road are a cop cars, out to get me for that moment when i do somehting wrong.
At night its easy to mistake a taxi for a cop car. Im alittle paranoid when I do 120km/h on the highway and I see a new model Commodore/Falcon, I usually get into the left lane and slow down.... on one particular day I saw 3 people pulled over all by white Commodores and Falcons

EATAPIE

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
From what Ive seen, the unmarked cars are predominatly white (which is alittle giveaway cos not many people waste $40k on a car only to make it look ugly in white).... and their most distinguishing feature is the antennas on the back which most cars obviously dont have.

ok, so just watch out for white falcodores.

CieL

HSC
EATAPIE said:
are all undercover cops either falcons or comms?
and are they always black?
Nar they came be white, dark green, dark blue.. (as far as I've seen).. but never seen a black one though..

And undercover cops are also seen driving WRXs although extremely rare

EATAPIE

HSC
CieL said:
Nar they came be white, dark green, dark blue.. (as far as I've seen).. but never seen a black one though..

And undercover cops are also seen driving WRXs although extremely rare
oh ok. damn then, hav to watch my tail a bit more.

CieL

HSC
And I think ummm Pierotte got pulled over by a commo ute with customised plates cos she was doing 180..

It's in some other thread.. forgot.. but something tells me that ute was purple......

Think she got her licence suspended.. but I guess she's got quite a rack since the guy gave her a 30-45 fine/demerit although it was more like 90+ over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)