Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha fuck there are a lot of bs artists here.

CieL

HSC
sasan160 said:
(civic 06 slightly tuned)250km/h on mona vale road with my 2 mates he has a ek civic and the other has a mx6.
Right.

We're talking about the 1.8L here?

kewlu

Banned
HSC
mr_brightside said:
fuck bro da sluts fkn lov ma suzuki swift.
Funniest thing about that is a guy in my year who owns a Black Swift GTi. I swear he washes it every second day. He's in love with the thing and he thinks it is a good car, above all.

Then he drives out of school every day and revs it to 6, even though he has a nice ticking sound coming out of the engine whenver it is running.

I love fucktards.

Pace_T

HSC
so what if he's got a suzuki swift. he must look after it well becoz its his pride and joy. why call him a fucktard? maybe he just wanted a modified car but not something very old or inefficient so he got a smaller/slower car. he's allowed to rev it to 6000 if he wants, its a cheap car. who r u, the rev police? sounds like ur just jealous coz ur not allowed to rev ur dad's car past 3,000 or something.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
so what if he's got a suzuki swift. he must look after it well becoz its his pride and joy. why call him a fucktard? maybe he just wanted a modified car but not something very old or inefficient so he got a smaller/slower car. he's allowed to rev it to 6000 if he wants, its a cheap car. who r u, the rev police? sounds like ur just jealous coz ur not allowed to rev ur dad's car past 3,000 or something.
1. It is a Suzuki fucking Swift.

2. It is stock.

3. It is a piece of shit, no matter how much he modifies.

4. The inherent contradiction here is that he loves his car so much, yet knows nothing about it (He once said he would buy a single extractor for it) and drives it like a dickhead. Every single fucking time he takes off he revs it to 6, even though the engine sounds like it is going to blow the head gasket any time soon.

5. I am not the rev police, but it would be a fun job.

6. You state that it is a cheap car. I think this renders your point invalid. It's a piece of shit.

7. I can't drive my father's car. It's a V8. If legislation permitted, there'd be no problem.

8. Even if I was not allowed to rev my car or my father's car past 3 grand, I would not care, becuase I prefer to drive like a civilised human being and not a fucktard.

9. I own my own car.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My friends and I used to rip it up leaving school. Rev that shit to 7 if we want. Fuck yeh!

Pace_T

HSC
hes allowed to rev to 6 if he wants. if i drove a rust bucket like that i'd red line every shift as well. but i dont drive a car that shit so i dont. im sure there's heaps of other young people out there that would thrash the shit out of that car if they had it. there's a reason why there's no law against how late u shift into the next gear. oh and judging people by what cars they drive wreaks of jealousy

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
kewlu said:

2. It is stock.

4. The inherent contradiction here is that he loves his car so much, yet knows nothing about it (He once said he would buy a single extractor for it) and drives it like a dickhead. Every single fucking time he takes off he revs it to 6, even though the engine sounds like it is going to blow the head gasket any time soon.

6. You state that it is a cheap car. I think this renders your point invalid. It's a piece of shit.

7. I can't drive my father's car. It's a V8. If legislation permitted, there'd be no problem.

8. Even if I was not allowed to rev my car or my father's car past 3 grand, I would not care, becuase I prefer to drive like a civilised human being and not a fucktard.

9. I own my own car.
Just make sure you keep to the left lane.

spangacrab

HSC
kewlu said:

2. It is stock.

9. I own my own car.
HAHA single extractor?!:rofl:

I agree, Suzuki Swifts are serious metrosexual cars.

Bogan cars all the way, Falcons, Torana's, HQs and XYs. Shit yes.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
hes allowed to rev to 6 if he wants. if i drove a rust bucket like that i'd red line every shift as well. but i dont drive a car that shit so i dont. im sure there's heaps of other young people out there that would thrash the shit out of that car if they had it. there's a reason why there's no law against how late u shift into the next gear. oh and judging people by what cars they drive wreaks of jealousy
I didn't say he can't rev it to 6, in fact I encourage the act so he blows up his engine faster. (Hopefully before the end of school)

My point is that it is a stupid, superficial exercise that doesn't do anything positive. Girls think you're retarded for trying to impress them like that, the guys laugh at him becuase his engine is about to shit itself and anyone not of either orientation recognises that he is pointlessly wasting fuel.

Why would I be jealous of someone who I own a car worth twice as much as?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I just drove passed some chicks and revved it. They were like "OMG I want your babies", that's what I call pulling power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)