Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Don't be slack.
He did it in his FULLI SIC SUBARU mang.

CieL

HSC
sinist4 said:
why do you have to be like that for ... haha :)
I'm sorry. We're cool.

Sounds like you just got a new car huh?

sinist4

HSC
Nah i've had it since the start of the year.
Was really bored today so i started to look around this site again, have hardly posted anything since hsc lol

Drunkass86

HSC
140, in my tiny excel. On the highway to Gosford...and btw, it wasn't done down a hill..it was done on a flat.

Otherwise at least 5 or above the regular speed limit, KEEPING UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE goddamn I hate those stupid P's and L's who go 60 in a 60 zone where everyone is doing 65! Grow up you f***king d**kheads go the same speed as everyone else. Its dangerous otherwise

Amusement + 10 in this thread

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Drunkass86 said:
140, in my tiny excel. On the highway to Gosford...and btw, it wasn't done down a hill..it was done on a flat.

Otherwise at least 5 or above the regular speed limit, KEEPING UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE goddamn I hate those stupid P's and L's who go 60 in a 60 zone where everyone is doing 65! Grow up you f***king d**kheads go the same speed as everyone else. Its dangerous otherwise

Amusement + 10 in this thread
Yeah bro I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be on the road. Thank god you own an excel and not a commy.

Drunkass86

HSC
Whats wrong with doing the same speed as everyone else, regardless of the speed limit?

Drunkass86

HSC
Azamakumar said:
So basically everyone should speed?

Yeah fuck, what on earth was I thinking??
No, no-one SHOULD speed, everyone just does. I learnt that driving every day. They don't do it by much, just 5 -10 kms/hr over.

Keeping up with traffic is safe as drivers see no need to overtake you. Bear in mind that to overtake, you have to look around you for a break in traffic to go into. Doing so takes your mind off whats in front of you.

There is now a distinct possibility that if he/she brakes, you could have an accident.

Its kinda sad that this sort of thing happens, but this is the city (Sydney) i am talking about, and people just get that frustrated.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Your powers of logical reasoning are simply astounding.

So everyone is going at a given speed. Possibly a speed limit? And people are encouraged to drive faster, even though they are more comfortable at a lower speed, where they are less likely to be in a collision. It's a wonder this policy has never been enforced.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Also why not make the people speeding obey the fucking limit, if you wanted everyone to drive at the same speed.

Drunkass86

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Also why not make the people speeding obey the fucking limit, if you wanted everyone to drive at the same speed.
The last I will say on this matter is that they are people, not robots. Some people just aren't content with doing the speed limit..

To some extent, I agree with you, people should just do the speed limit

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
170, got lost on the way home and ended up lost somewhere in homebush.. turns out its a street drag racing strip lol

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Drunkass86 said:
To some extent, I agree with you, people should just do the speed limit
Which is exactly the reason you stated one more than one occasion that people should drive above the speed limit.

callumf

Banned
HSC
top speed is 170 at 8:55am in a school zone, in my mate robbo's VL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)