travelling to unsw (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
i reckon the first time you go to unsw by bus/train it feels so much longer. after a while it starts to go quick.
as for parking, there are parking stations on campus, but are a bit pricey, like around a dollar an hour. i heard usyd is a flat rate per day which kinda sux.
if you dont want to pay you'll have to park in some side street. and by "side" i mean on the other side of the kensington :D

Benmontague

excited much?
HSC
Hey guys,
kokodamonkey, im in exactly the same position as you. Cheltenham station has good parking too btw for when beecroft gets full! Im still trying to decide a uni tho...

I want to do B-Commerce at UNSW or MACQ....... MACQ jsut for the simple fact that i can drive there from home in less than 30 mins in peak hour.... wheras UNSW as you said drive then train then bus. 3hrs travel every day I think is just overkill, but as you said, im going to the open day 2 morro, as well as UTS just because its supposed to have a good business degree and its central in the city....

Best of luck with ur decision!

HSC
If your quick you can get student parking, if you can get a job here at uni you can get onsite parking ;) both offered parking for monthly, 6 months, 1 year etc.

Porcia

HSC
3 hour round trip isnt such a bad thing btw - its a time where im actually encouraged to do the readings for uni. think abt that. the longer the trip, the better. i dont know abt u guys but i personally only ever do my readings on public transport because im too busy otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)