Trayvon Martin (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
If so, it's in response to how utterly vile and braindead the left have been in response to this issue. Sure, I like to keep things at a more intellectual level normally (when I'm being serious), but sometimes you gott crack some skulls.

That being said, the content of the large post I made was half poitning out facts, basically, so to call it right-wing in particular seems quite odd. These things should have been kind of obvious regardless of your preconceptions.

The second half was an analysis of racial issues involved in the case, and is clearly written from a rather radical perspective. No mainstream pundit would dare say that kind of stuff.

I don't mind being called right-wing, because I am, but to compare me to your average hack is entirely lazy and unfair.
Oh come on with all the selective fact mentioning and your conspiracy mongering to call you a hack is frankly generous.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Lentern mate, this is not communist China, grow a pair.

Lentern

HSC
Lentern mate, this is not communist China, grow a pair.
Here is something for your puny brain to mull over. You keep drumming up your opposition to immigration, it seems to be the political issue that most concerns you to be honest. You're political hero you say is Kevin Rudd, he is the man you'd most like to be Prime Minister. Certainly since Fraser if not reaching even further back Rudd was the biggest proponent of a large Australia with high multiethnic immigration levels of any major political leader in Australian political history.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Here is something for your puny brain to mull over. You keep drumming up your opposition to immigration, it seems to be the political issue that most concerns you to be honest. You're political hero you say is Kevin Rudd, he is the man you'd most like to be Prime Minister. Certainly since Fraser if not reaching even further back Rudd was the biggest proponent of a large Australia with high multiethnic immigration levels of any major political leader in Australian political history.
Yes mate. rudd was wong then. he speaks chinese although does not mean we should all become chiunese.

Lentern

HSC
Yes mate. rudd was wong then. he speaks chinese although does not mean we should all become chiunese.
Right so for you political heroism and good political judgement are just things that occasionally have passing correlations and nothing more.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Spike Lee reveals self to be insane racial lunatic, retweets Zimmerman's home address

Black terrorist organisation offers $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

Oh come on with all the selective fact mentioning and your conspiracy mongering to call you a hack is frankly generous.
IM the one doing the selective fact mentioning? Good god, you're fucking delusional.

If you ask basically any leftist, this is what happened: Innocent little black kid goes to buy some candy. White man (he would be hispanic if he was a victim) sees him and flips out because he's basically a neo-nazi who hates all black people, so he goes after the kid and shoots him in cold blood.

This story is entirely absurd, precisely because it ignores hugely important facts which I pointed out.

How you could accuse ME of selective fact mentioning and still maintain your claim of not being totally fucking autistic is quite frankly beyond me.

Lentern

HSC
Spike Lee reveals self to be insane racial lunatic, retweets Zimmerman's home address

Black terrorist organisation offers $10,000 for Zimmerman's capture

IM the one doing the selective fact mentioning? Good god, you're fucking delusional.

If you ask basically any leftist, this is what happened: Innocent little black kid goes to buy some candy. White man (he would be hispanic if he was a victim) sees him and flips out because he's basically a neo-nazi who hates all black people, so he goes after the kid and shoots him in cold blood.

This story is entirely absurd, precisely because it ignores hugely important facts which I pointed out.

How you could accuse ME of selective fact mentioning and still maintain your claim of not being totally fucking autistic is quite frankly beyond me.
Have a small minority of people embellished in favour of the victim? Yes, but you know something, he's dead, when someone is shot dead for those more closely affected by the issue, getting swept up in a tide of emotion is not uncommon. But the way you skewed the story absolutely dwarfs anything I've heard, it makes Al Sharpton look like a mild mannered, contemplative man waiting for all the facts to come out before he makes any assessment whatsoever. I hope to god you are feigning outrage at being accused of selective fact mentioning because really and truly you are insane to the point of being dangerous if everything you say is genuine.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Have a small minority of people embellished in favour of the victim?
fuck off cunt, its a fucking majority if ever there was one

millions of people want the man dead

yes, but you know something, he's dead, when someone is shot dead for those more closely affected by the issue, getting swept up in a tide of emotion is not uncommon. But the way you skewed the story absolutely dwarfs anything I've heard, it makes Al Sharpton look like a mild mannered, contemplative man waiting for all the facts to come out before he makes any assessment whatsoever. I hope to god you are feigning outrage at being accused of selective fact mentioning because really and truly you are insane to the point of being dangerous if everything you say is genuine.
god you're a fuckhead

why dont you actually explain what facts I'm leaving out/skewed the story

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Treyvon Martin is Republican Sanctioned Killing

Trayvon Martin, White Denial and the Unacceptable Burden of Blackness in America

Trayvon Martin: Guilty of being 17 and black

Lentern

HSC
fuck off cunt, its a fucking majority if ever there was one

millions of people want the man dead
Mate most people don't even know about the incident, let lone a majority have an opinion on it. I entreat myself I'm generally more newsread than Joe Sixpack and I hadn't even heard of it till this thread

god you're a fuckhead

why dont you actually explain what facts I'm leaving out/skewed the story
3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.
These facts are commonly reported, you try and represent them as some sinister little secret that the communist policy are suppressing or something.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals.
These facts are completely irrelevant to the guilt of Zimmerman or Martin. You are trying to paint Zimmerman as some sort of noble crusader and sanctify his excess zeal by referring to events which never concerned Martin. Martin is not to be denied access to the rule of law because of his geographical proximity to criminals.
As with all black teenage victims, the media mendaciously refers to Trayvon as an "honor roll student":
Childish rubbish!

In fact, he was under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.
You, a supposed libertarian now turn around and say that the we can construe the worst about a man because he asserts his right to privacy?
And note that all the news articles contain a picture of a smiling, prepubescent 13 year-old Trayvon, not a fully grown 17 year-old, 6'2'' football player:
That is an untruth.
First, we note that Zimmerman's vigilantism seems justified given the rash of crime going on in his neighborhood.
Could I get you to take a clear position on this?
Second, and most importantly, Zimmerman had a bloody nose, grass on his back, and he's actually the one yelling for help.
Who is denying this as you seem to imply? Also where is the evidence that Martin initiated the physical violence as you seem to imply? #selectivefactmentioning
Trayvon then attacked him, as blacks often do at the slightest sign of disrespect
Childish Rubbish!
Zimmerman, being pummeled by Trayvon on top of him, shot Martin in self-defense.
A gun is not a proportionate response to a fist you fucking psychopath.
Quite simply, we don't have the facts and can't know what happened or who provoked whom. Am I starting to think this is yet another fabricated black martyr, ironically enough at the hands of a falsely characterized white racist? Yes. But again, I don't have the facts; what I do know though is that the popular narrative, in which an overzealous and racist Zimmerman shot Trayvon in cold blood appears absurd.
If you think that shooting a man dead for what was it, looking suspicious, isn't overzealous, really and truly, check yourself into an institution before you hurt someone.

I don't find this media circus surprising though, with Trayvon being another in a long list of Great Black Victims (GBV). Parallel to Thomas Wolfe's Great White Defendant, an archetype promulgated in media by shows like Law and Order and CSI, the GBV is a personal reflection of the supposed insidiousness of racist white society. The media promotes a falsely sympathetic black "victim" as if white society still engages in random lynchings of blacks and Latinos. Looking at some of their recent GBV's, leftists have had a rough go at actually finding a respectful one:

Martin Luther King Jr: Plagiarist, Communist, and adulterer. On the night before his death, he had an orgy and exclaimed (recorded on FBI surveillance), "I'm fucking for Jesus" and "I'm not a negro tonight!".

Tawana Brawley: "a 15-year-old African-American girl, was found smeared with feces, lying in a garbage bag, her clothing torn and burned and with various [racial] slurs and epithets written on her body in charcoal. Brawley claimed she had been assaulted and raped by six white men, some of them police officers, in the town of Wappinger, New York." Made up the entire ordeal in order to avoid punishment from her violent stepfather. Her mother was involved in the hoax.

O.J. Simpson: Self-explanatory. Now even most black people think he was guilty. Recently charged with armed robbery.

Troy Davis: Executed last year by the state of Georgia. Nicknamed "Rah" for "Rough as Hell". No question he murdered a man in cold blood.

Rodney King: Beating by LAPD cops caught on tape. The cops' acquittal started LA riots of 1992. Two years prior had robbed a California convenience store and served two years in prison. After being pulled over following a lengthy high speed chase, King tested for a BAC of 0.19 - over twice the legal limit. Another drunk driving arrest in 1993, 2003, and 2011. Arrested for trying to run over his wife in 1995.

Crystal Magnum: Accuser in Duke Lacrosse case. Fabricated entire story. Arrested in February 2010 for attempted murder, amongst many other charges, for trying to light her boyfriend on fire. Arrested in April 2011 for stabbing her boyfriend to death.

Jena 6: Six black teenagers beat one white teenager - black community rallies and even gives them a standing ovation at BET Awards. One member had thirteen prior disciplinary actions. One member was arrested for assault within a year of the event. One member was involved in another gang beating, this time with bats, within a year of event. Another member was charged with shoplifting, resisting arrest, and assault about a year after event. This member was also arrested for another assault incident for attacking a man "who ran his mouth.
Irrelevant drivel, please tell me your barred from Jury duty somehow?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
because the law is about the facts right

you guys are retarded

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The only thing I care about this debate anymore is, have you ever identified as being a Libertarian (I think you've said you haven't before), Brett? I don't really care, I just thought you went the whole 9 yards against the state.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Mate most people don't even know about the incident, let lone a majority have an opinion on it. I entreat myself I'm generally more newsread than Joe Sixpack and I hadn't even heard of it till this thread

It's big enough that weekend sunrise has a feature about it

so even australian proles know about this

seriously i dont know how you don't know about this

It's hilarious how you have this astonishing ignorance on the issue, and yet you magically know what people think about this.

Do you know how many times I've heard he was shot for "walking whilst being black"?

These facts are commonly reported, you try and represent them as some sinister little secret that the communist policy are suppressing or something.
Few people are acknowledging them, and news sources nearly universally jumped to teh same conclusion most people calling for his head are still maintaining as true.

These facts are completely irrelevant to the guilt of Zimmerman or Martin. You are trying to paint Zimmerman as some sort of noble crusader and sanctify his excess zeal by referring to events which never concerned Martin. Martin is not to be denied access to the rule of law because of his geographical proximity to criminals.
No, the point is zimmerman wasn't just running around looking for black kids to shoot, he actually cared about stopping criminals. He might have been overzealous and crazy, but it wasn't as simple as the rabid negroes out there are implying.

Childish rubbish!
*Never lived near black people before*

You, a supposed libertarian now turn around and say that the we can construe the worst about a man because he asserts his right to privacy?
Sigh...clearly the point was that peaceful, well behaved kids don't normally get suspened for a whole week.
Still, it was clearly blocked because it would weaken his case, which fits in with the alternative narrative

That is an untruth.
Not all of them, but there are two main photos, a more recent of him wearing a hoodie, and a four year old picture. The latter is more commonly used, and it is clearly used for the reason of making him look innocent.

Could I get you to take a clear position on this?
Who is denying this as you seem to imply? Also where is the evidence that Martin initiated the physical violence as you seem to imply? #selectivefactmentioning
You have fucking celebrities spreading his address and essentially calling for his head.

Seriously, look at any news article about it. The comments are full of negroes throwing around nazi, white-devil, racist, walking whilst black, lynching, white oppression. Thousands of them.

And why would zimmerman try to fight him?

A gun is not a proportionate response to a fist you fucking psychopath.
Given that he was on the ground screaming getting the shit beaten out of him, I think it was appropriate. He could have been killed or permanently injured if he hadn't shot him, so to suggest that he should have taken the beating is absurd.

The issue is whether or not it was legitimately provoked i.e. is martin thought he was going to be attacked by zimmerman or if it was a matter of beat the shit out of the fat asshole who had a go at me.

If you think that shooting a man dead for what was it, looking suspicious, isn't overzealous, really and truly, check yourself into an institution before you hurt someone.
HE DIDNT SHOOT HIM FOR BEING SUSPICIOUS

he shot him because he was getting the shit beaten out of him

You say nobody disputes what I'm saying, but you're STILL claiming he was shot for looking suspicious

he shot him because they were fighting. the issue is why they were fighting in the first place.

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
lentern just accept that the media has taken this story and run with it

all the backgrounding on zimmerman and martin is irrelevant and circumstantial. there is very little direct evidence, and it supports zimmerman (witnesses and audio recordings). zimmeran responded with appropriate force considering florida's castle doctrine.

however, what is alarming is that zimmerman hasn't been detained, especially considering that he was advised by law enforcement not to follow the boy. this will definitely mitigate his claim of self defence in florida courts, and i won't be surprised if he is charged with homicide.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC

all the backgrounding on zimmerman and martin is irrelevant and circumstantial. there is very little direct evidence, and it supports zimmerman (witnesses and audio recordings). zimmeran responded with appropriate force considering florida's castle doctrine.

however, what is alarming is that zimmerman hasn't been detained, especially considering that he was advised by law enforcement not to follow the boy. this will definitely mitigate his claim of self defence in florida courts, and i won't be surprised if he is charged with homicide.
To be honest I was starting to wonder about this today, we've been spoon fed the image of this young kid walking jollily home with skittles and ice tea who was shot in an unprovoked attack. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying 'herp derp kill dat kid he is b4d', but I'm quite sure there is more to this story. Zimmerman sounds like a bit of a nutcase but from making calls and trailing people to shooting an unarmed kid is a pretty big step.

Will be interesting to look back at this when the facts are straight.

Lentern

HSC
It's big enough that weekend sunrise has a feature about it

so even australian proles know about this

seriously i dont know how you don't know about this

It's hilarious how you have this astonishing ignorance on the issue, and yet you magically know what people think about this.

Do you know how many times I've heard he was shot for "walking whilst being black"?

Few people are acknowledging them, and news sources nearly universally jumped to teh same conclusion most people calling for his head are still maintaining as true.

No, the point is zimmerman wasn't just running around looking for black kids to shoot, he actually cared about stopping criminals. He might have been overzealous and crazy, but it wasn't as simple as the rabid negroes out there are implying.

*Never lived near black people before*

Sigh...clearly the point was that peaceful, well behaved kids don't normally get suspened for a whole week.
Still, it was clearly blocked because it would weaken his case, which fits in with the alternative narrative

Not all of them, but there are two main photos, a more recent of him wearing a hoodie, and a four year old picture. The latter is more commonly used, and it is clearly used for the reason of making him look innocent.

You have fucking celebrities spreading his address and essentially calling for his head.

Seriously, look at any news article about it. The comments are full of negroes throwing around nazi, white-devil, racist, walking whilst black, lynching, white oppression. Thousands of them.

And why would zimmerman try to fight him?

Given that he was on the ground screaming getting the shit beaten out of him, I think it was appropriate. He could have been killed or permanently injured if he hadn't shot him, so to suggest that he should have taken the beating is absurd.

The issue is whether or not it was legitimately provoked i.e. is martin thought he was going to be attacked by zimmerman or if it was a matter of beat the shit out of the fat asshole who had a go at me.

HE DIDNT SHOOT HIM FOR BEING SUSPICIOUS

he shot him because he was getting the shit beaten out of him

You say nobody disputes what I'm saying, but you're STILL claiming he was shot for looking suspicious

he shot him because they were fighting. the issue is why they were fighting in the first place.
Whatever man you crazy.

Lentern

HSC

I don't think I've particularly disagreed with any of this, as opposed to the grand exaggerations of Sylvester

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
grand exaggerations of Sylvester
that's a bingo

it's kind of ironic to rant about "the left" appropriating and transfiguring this event, making selective and manipulative use of evidence (mostly circumstancial) to shape the way it is represented and argued about to suit their agenda

and then doing the same thing. this white rallying cry shit is absurd

overall its retarded to discuss this issue (and the meta-issue) when the information available is still so dispersed and incomplete. i think it's probably a good thing that 'activists' or whatever have been able to bring this issue to the attention of the local sherrifs department etc who have neglected to perform due dilligence in investigating the offence. but that doesn't mean zimmerman (who is NOT a 'white man') is guilty, at least of a race-based murder-vigilantism. there definitely is some liberal/white guilt being stirred up here but it doesn't mean ann coulter is a prophet

i also think that lentern and sylvesterbr winding eachother up is probably as retarded as being a black teenager walking around with skittles in the middle of the night in a gated community

whatever happened to KONY2012?????

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)