Tupac Shakur (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im glad you said rap and not hip hop
HAHA..its good u brought that up....ppl are under the common misconception the rap= HIP-HOP, hip- hop is beyond a genre it has become a lifestlyle, culture (perhaps a dominant one). Rap is often referred to as being the spoilt child of hip-hop.

fakingtheday

HSC
I am privy to the difference between rap and hip hop. Please think higher of me than that. Hip hop is a more definitive lifestyle. Break dancing, graffiti, Deejaying etc etc. Rap is just ... bad.

fakingtheday

HSC
zahid said:
HAHA..its good u brought that up....ppl are under the common misconception the rap= HIP-HOP, hip- hop is beyond a genre it has become a lifestlyle, culture (perhaps a dominant one). Rap is often referred to as being the spoilt child of hip-hop.
Well shit, post at the same time.

HSC
fakingtheday said:
I am privy to the difference between rap and hip hop. Please think higher of me than that. Hip hop is a more definitive lifestyle. Break dancing, graffiti, Deejaying etc etc. Rap is just ... bad.

i am not talking about the lifestyle....'hip hop music' if u will, do not say that is shit because the 'bizaree - rockstar' stuff ur talkign about is not representive of what hip hop music is...old nas..old jay-z...rakim...krs-one...that is

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i am not talking about the lifestyle....'hip hop music' if u will, do not say that is shit because the 'bizaree - rockstar' stuff ur talkign about is not representive of what hip hop music is...old nas..old jay-z...rakim...krs-one...that is
motherfucker u forgot run-dmc.

ravsijenathi

HSC
God Bless Tupac

Tpac Shakur has gotta b the greatest rapper of all time, his lyrisc r amazing and he has a fkin awesome voice...eminem is prety gud 2 but not comparible plus eminem has the most goddamn anoying voice that pisses most people of im sure, and he relies on DRE so much that i duno how much of it is his own...2pac has made songs with lyrics that make u think more about wat he is sayin than just in the context of da song, eg for a blak man/woman in the USA such as in changes and life goes on, ambitionz as a ryder and keep ya hed up r just some examples...his only work that turned evryone against him was probably Hit em' up wher he payed evryone out, probably got him killed as wel...TUPAC IS THE BEST rapper 2 ever walk and breathe on earth.

Last edited:
HSC
ravsijenathi said:
Tpac Shakur has gotta b the greatest rapper of all time, his lyrisc r amazing and he has a fkin awesome voice...eminem is prety gud 2 but not comparible plus eminem has the most goddamn anoying voice that pisses most people of im sure, and he relies on DRE so much that i duno how much of it is his own...2pac has made songs with lyrics that make u think more about wat he is sayin than just in the context of da song, eg for a blak man/woman in the USA such as in changes and life goes on, ambitionz as a ryder and keep ya hed up r just some examples...his only work that turned evryone against him was probably Hit em' up wher he payed evryone out, probably got him killed as wel...TUPAC IS THE BEST rapper 2 ever walk and breathe on earth.

i guess u havent enough rap yet

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
ravsijenathi said:
all rappers talk shit. occassionally they have something meaningful to say.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i guess u havent enough rap yet
What do u have against tupac? I guess u are a biggie fan. I think both were the best in the rap game, (not many if any) have got close to that level

HSC
LaCe said:
What do u have against tupac? I guess u are a biggie fan. I think both were the best in the rap game, (not many if any) have got close to that level

i dont have anything against pac i love pac i just feel he is VERY overrated especially by sydney siders

at the roc tha block concert for example, ja rule (the faggot) before his rendition of 'pain' he shouted out R.I.P's

he siad

R.I.P aaliyah...crowd cheered a bit

R.I.P pig pun...crowd didnt really cheer at all

R.I.P jam master jay, not many people cheered

R.I.P biggie smalls, there were a few claps

R.I.P 2pac shakur...THE CROWD WENT NUTS, biggest cheer of that concert

and the pussy didnt even say R.I.P to big l or freeky tah or mac dre

needless to say that moment pissed me off a bit but oh well

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
not a huge tupac fan and never was but only few artists i love to listen and that is
B.T.N.H and Dmx--->not that huge fan though

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i dont have anything against pac i love pac i just feel he is VERY overrated especially by sydney siders

at the roc tha block concert for example, ja rule (the faggot) before his rendition of 'pain' he shouted out R.I.P's

he siad

R.I.P aaliyah...crowd cheered a bit

R.I.P pig pun...crowd didnt really cheer at all

R.I.P jam master jay, not many people cheered

R.I.P biggie smalls, there were a few claps

R.I.P 2pac shakur...THE CROWD WENT NUTS, biggest cheer of that concert

and the pussy didnt even say R.I.P to big l or freeky tah or mac dre

needless to say that moment pissed me off a bit but oh well
shit they forgot bou eazy e

HSC
nah i forgot to type that up lol he said eazy-e i think and all the guys were like 'yeahyhhhh westsideeeeeeeee'

then he made the whole crowd say '2pacccccccccccccc 2pacccccccccc' the lebos were goin crazy, some were taking off their shirts and twirling em around 'like a helicopter' lol it was funny

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
ravsijenathi said:
Thats why eminem single handedly did the whole "eminem show" album with only like 2 beats from dre.... and he also produced half of the "marshall mathers lp" and is now producing on his own ...... also he produced "mocking bird, spend some time, my toy soldiers, yellow brick road, one shot 2 shot" (off encore) and "lose yourself, run rabbit, 8mile, love me, 8 miles and runnin" (of 8mile soundtrack) ...

dumbass dont talk about shit that u dont know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)