Turnbull new opposition leader (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Finally they might me able to get back to attacking the other party, that is the idea right?

just did a quick search for malcolm groups, there are like 5 "malcolm for pm groups (each with about 5 members) and about the same about of groups for him to be liberal leader with the same membership. there are some funny ones though, such as;

Group: Gay and Lesbians for Malcolm Turnbull
Size: 8 members

and

Group: If I see Malcolm Turnbull one more time in Bondi, I'm gonna scream
Size: 5 members

i now need to find a "what sort of country could have a guy called malcolm as PM?" and spamming him and krudd with DEPOL info on their facebook accounts..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
A High Way Man said:
far out the queen is going to outlive us all
And long may she live :)

Will be awesome to have William as king. Mmm. Hot stuff.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
:cold:
the guy is hollow
his politics are hollow

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Keating is so damn awesome.
You liberals haven't got anything on Keating.

atreus

HSC
turnbull is a much better speaker than rudd, and wouldnt be as boring. he does seem volatile and impatient though.

when is the first opinion poll?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Next Newspoll is due at 10.30pm Monday 22nd September. They will start polling this Friday.

Admiral Nelson

Generalfeldmarschall
HSC
Graney said:
With a tenure of just over eight months, Downer is to date the shortest-serving leader of the federal Liberal Party. He is also the only federal Liberal leader never to lead the party into an election. /wikipedia

"The moment when I wanted to (quit) was just about the first day I started in the job. There was many a time from the first day onwards when I thought to myself, 'How the hell can I get out of this?"
Oh, I know all that. I still just like the idea of it all, never said it would be a reality.

Not to mention the fact he's no longer a sitting member.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
atreus said:
turnbull is a much better speaker than rudd, and wouldnt be as boring. he does seem volatile and impatient though.

when is the first opinion poll?
Rudd may be vague and indecisive in some of his politics. But atleast he makes sense. Have you heard Turnbull speak? :uhoh:

Seriously. He has NO content, ideas, or strategies to deal with future economic or social problems.

HSC
sam04u said:
Rudd may be vague and indecisive in some of his politics. But atleast he makes sense. Have you heard Turnbull speak? :uhoh:

Seriously. He has NO content, ideas, or strategies to deal with future economic or social problems.
Turnbull is infinitely times more qualified than Rudd.

HSC
Iron said:
youSTOLEmyAV
I've... missed...

you.

Alex.

Despite my energetic expulsions I feel some form of kinship between us. You, the reasoned and dedicated psychotic and myself the pugilistic caustic bugbear. We could RULE the world.

zstar

HSC
N/A
I think people should turn away from the major parties.

It's better go third party or independent and build a momentum away from two party politics.

badquinton304

HSC
I am not really sure if liberal voters would support turnbull. If you didn't tell me which party he was in, then gave me a summary of his views and his policies, then told me labour or liberal? I would pick labour.
The majority of the liberal party are monarchists, Malcolms a republican.
Most of the liberal party are quite conservative on social issues such as RU486 etc, whereas Malcolms stance on these issues is more like that of a labour minister.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)