TutorMaster - HASNT PAID, owe me $320 (1 Viewer)

A1

HSC
N/A
Leish11 said:
Please email me ASAP if you or someone you know has been scammed by Tutor Master at leish_nagle@hotmail.com

I am finding out if there is enough people being ripped off to run a story at Today Tonight (I am currently working at Seven). I have already spoken to a teacher and I am still researching this topic.

Send me your details through email, and I will get in contact with you.

Thanks.
Let me guess. The teacher who you spoke with was ex-teacher Helen "ethics" Wellings.
I note that this is your first post. It's good to see Today Tonight staff are scouting bulletin boards for news. Pity that Today Tonight doesn't really give a shit about anything or anyone other than ratings.
The best things that the students who got ripped off by Tutor Master could do is send a letter to Tutor Master stating that the company is going to be investigated, and this will make the owners shit, and give a refund back. They will do this only to look good. Nevertheless, at least it will provide these poor students with the cash.
If Tutor Master is screened on Today Tonight they will only shut down and run. No money back for anyone then. Isn't this what happen with Melbourne Home Tutors?
Does Today Tonight still use the investigative services of Charles Aaron Consulting?
I wonder if ACA hears about this, whether they will try to run the story first to get an exclusive.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
i fucken hate those fucken tutormaster dickheads so much!! stupid woman receptionist cant speak english , voice herd on 2 numbers in qld, 2 numbers in sydney and 1 mob ph.. man wtf

so ppls, where is tutormaster's current address if im gonna write em a letter,
i also need their current ph....

i want that bloody 320 bucks on mine bad. its not alotta money, but u know...this scam biz is just fucken gay

Last edited:

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster

to all those people owed money by tutormaster or ripped off by them please let me know. I've just talked to consumer affairs , Alan jones and a current affair , boy do we have a good case. my email is pamandian@iinet.net.au. I am building up a nice dossier and need as much help as possible.I have a contact list of at least 7 names that the police are working on. We are going to get you the cash you deserve. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
I am building up a case against them and a current affair and Alan Jones plus the department of fair trading and the police are all involved and I have 7 names for them to follow up as well. I am owed money by them 2 (about $250) but I am more interested in stopping them and exposing them. i can be contacted by email on pamandian@iinet.net.au and I would be grateful for any information as these people deserve to be exposed.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Re: Tutor Master Scam

I sent you a message on your private email address did you get it? Ian

Leish11 said:
Please email me ASAP if you or someone you know has been scammed by Tutor Master at leish_nagle@hotmail.com

I am finding out if there is enough people being ripped off to run a story at Today Tonight (I am currently working at Seven). I have already spoken to a teacher and I am still researching this topic.

Send me your details through email, and I will get in contact with you.

Thanks.

PinapplePete

HSC
N/A
Try www.tutorfinder.com.au

Hi folks,

I'm sorry to hear about everyone's bad experience with TutorMaster.
It sounds like they are either in financial trouble or just ripping people off.

Anyway, if you are interested in tutoring then you may wish to place an advertisement on my website called www.tutorfinder.com.au

There are no fees. You control your own listing and deal directly with students.

How do I make money out of this site? Well I have no idea at this stage, but it's been loads of fun and I'm still adding more pages.

Cheers,
Peter

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster next step

Ok people affec ted by tutormaster I have submitted a formal complaint to Fair Trading and ASIC thus: I am one of many people who havw been taken for a ride by Tutormaster, a tutoring agency who are taking money from parents for their children's tutoring and not passing it on. You ring their number 1300656174, you get a message that the voice mail is full. That message has been the same since December. I do not want the money they owe me( $ 320) as much as I want them stopped. They do not return messages, dont respond to emails, are not at the address on their letterhead, 1/ 299 Elizabeth St; Sydney (although they are known there). I have so much more information to pass on to people and I have involved the Dept of Fair Trading . I just want someone to help me or at least investigate. There are a lot a young Uni students depending on this money which is not forthcoming. I can provide more information but PLEASE investigate these people they have to be stopped.

Ian Mcalpin
NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DO THE SAME.
All you need to do is go to www.asic.gov.au then log in on the first address .On the right hand side under popular pages you will see how to complain. Follow the prompts, it's easy.
Then go to www. fairtrading.nsw.gov.au and lodeg on the complaints icon. Let me know if there are any problems.

DO YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE. WE NEED YOUR HELP. IT CAN BE CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU WANT IT TO BE. DONT DELAY ACT NOW.

These departments can be trusted something tutormaster wouldnt understand

PS Alan Jones is following it up as well.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster and channel 7todaytonight

You thought tutormaster was a scam so was the email in this forum from someone at Channel 7. They have dumped the story because they dont think it's hot enough and basically because you and I no longer matter to Channel 7 executives so a current affair are on to it and there is a chance but not enough people are affected by this scam probably because we are not owed enough money.

Dont give up with the gov departments they have to follow up any complaint so the more tutormaster gets the more chance we've got.

ian Mcalpin

A1

HSC
N/A
Re: tutormaster and channel 7todaytonight

That's unfortunate. It seems that my fierce reply to the scammy so called channel 7 employee was warranted.
As I mentioned in that post, Today Tonight really does not give a toss about scams, people losing money, right or wrong, ethics or anything of moral value.
If it won't do their ratings anything, they won't touch it.
If they can twist and turn the story, to make it add ratings, then they will. At the end of the day, if they were to be involved in this Tutormaster shit then they would've been doing it for themselves, not you guys.

Sorry to hear about the info Ian. I hope you have more luck using other sources for retribution. I mean this with the best intentions.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: tutormaster and channel 7todaytonight

I was hoping for something excitng to happen on TT, ah well, hopefully ACA will investigate for you. I'm not a victim myself, but I'd like to see these cheap-o scammers punished for their deeds.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster on radio

Hi

To all of you who have had problems with Tutormaster here's some positive news.

Tomorrow morning(31/1) I will be interviewed on 954 2UE's Mike Carlton/ Peter Fitzimons show at 7.35am to talk about problems with Tutormaster. Hope you get a chance to listen

Ian Mcalpin

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster on radio latest

Dept of Fair Trading have taken too long to get back to Mike Carlton so the interview is delayed. Stay tuned.

Ian Mcalpin

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tutormaster in tele

To those who diddnt see the telegraph's article on tutormaster sat 4/2 let me know and I'll send a scaned copy to you.

A Current Affair are next they have approached me about a story

ian McAlpin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)