TutorMaster - HASNT PAID, owe me $320 (1 Viewer)

stephenchow

HSC
2syllables said:
yep thats what u get when u spend good money on tutors lol good luck getting ur money back guys - cant really sue them lol
LRN2READ

This is about people working as tutors and not getting paid not people getting tutored.

sladehk

le random
HSC
interesting.. any progress so far?

tokyorose

HSC
N/A
Re: tutormaster in tele

mr_brightside said:
1. That news article is nearing a year old. It's been deleted from the servers.

2. That sites name sounds like an online bisexual chatroom.

1. thanks but someone kindly sent me a copy.

2. lol it takes one to think of it as one. wow, i wouldn't have thought of it that way - do you happen to be bisexual?

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
This is terrible.

I am surprised and shocked to hear that tutoring organisations have scammed so many innocent school kids.

I agree that some legal Action should be taken. or at least the media be notified.

Has the tutormaster company gone bankrupt?

tigerian

HSC
N/A
ditto said:
This is terrible.

I am surprised and shocked to hear that tutoring organisations have scammed so many innocent school kids.

I agree that some legal Action should be taken. or at least the media be notified.

Has the tutormaster company gone bankrupt?
yes after all the adverse publicity and being pursued by Fair Trading and newspapers they reemerged under another name and have gone bust again. If you have to register at a PO Box number or a Queensland address check it out first. Tutormaster paid monthly into your account then stopped after about 6 months and delisted all their numbers. Before you sign up with a company like this check what you can and make sure you have as many names of people as possible.

ianna

HSC
hey u ppl shud take some legal actions against dem .......it gonna work out ..y dont u ppl just give a try

Truffle56

HSC
N/A
chinesefireball said:
Has any one had any problems with Tutoring for Excellence? I've been thinking about joining up with them - but they seem to run of the same sort of system as these other ones do.
Any one know if they are any good in paying on time and what their pay rate is?
Tutoring for Excellence pay the tutor $28 an hour. Don't know what they take in commission ie how much they charge the client. They take the full fee for the first tutoring session you do ie you get nothing for that first session. They get you to sign a contract with all sorts of bad things promised if you tell the client anything about how much you are being paid. BTW, they don't give you a copy of this contract when you sign. Sounds like a good business model to me - get all these tutors, give them a tutoring job, take their fee from that job as commission and then don't give that tutor another job.

GeorgesBorges

HSC
Tutoring for Excellence pay like crap and don't care about the tutors at all. Period.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Pre uni's the best. If you haven't been paid it's because you're a sped and haven't given em your bank details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)