twilight series (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
does anyone else think that the movie is going to destroy the books??

i used to love harry potter, but the movies destroyed it for me... grr.
Try to treat them as entirely separate things... ;)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
OMG I love the Twilight series, and have read the first three books so0o0o many times :uhhuh: .

The release date for Breaking Dawn is August 2nd but you can pre-order a book here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031606792X/ref=amb_link_6333002_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=02F3E1M1XZN49ED4Y11X&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=363352701&pf_rd_i=0316160202

I'm so exited about the movie and constantly check out Stephenie Meyer's website (there are new pictures of the chosen Cullen family!!!!):
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

Such great books, and I highly anticipate the movie and the fourth and final book.

Last edited:

Lies Assassin

HSC
I just read the first book in the series and I am hooked, can't wait to get my hands on the rest of them!

mbaldock

HSC
I'll have to borrow them off you. keep my mind of BNW and 50th gate.

Lies Assassin

HSC
mbaldock said:
I'll have to borrow them off you. keep my mind of BNW and 50th gate.
I don't really think they're your thing but if you really want to read the Twilight series then just borrow the first one from the library and then see if you want to read the rest of them.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
Lies Assassin said:
I don't really think they're your thing but if you really want to read the Twilight series then just borrow the first one from the library and then see if you want to read the rest of them.
Thats waht i did! cos if you dont like it then you can just return it and not offend anyone or get stuck with a book you dont like!

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Hey guys. I am so so so so sooooo excited about the release of breaking dawn!!! i have already pre ordered one at my work!! heheh

i am trying to find another series to get into but just cant find any.

I bought CIty of bones by cassandra clare but havent read it yet...just the the other 20 books on my shelf hehehe

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!:p

And btw i think that Robert Patterson is PERFECT for the role of edward!!!! im still a bit iffy on Kirsten stwewart as Bella but...She's too perfect looking..bella to me is beautiful in a different way an awkward kind of way...if you get what i mean lol but we will se... we might be surprised...

Maybe the girl who plays "Rory" off gilmore girls...she is an awkward beauty...if u get me once again... lol any hoo..

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
PS nikki reed as rosalie???? odd choice...anyone agree??

oh and another thing... when does the movie come out in aus???

Last edited:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
The fourth book apparently won't be released here in Australia until the end on November.... pre-ordering is your best bet to receive it early.

OMG check out Cam Gigandet as James:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html
Look at that stomach *sighs*
He's perfect :)

I've seen pictures of the peeps playing Jessica, Mike and Eric on the MTV site... pretty good.

Last edited:

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
yeah and? thats your opinion...fine.....no need to state that amongst twilight lovers..whats the point??

Any ways...

I am dying for something o read inbetween now an dthe release of breaking dawn..i have soooo many books on my shelf that i havent read yet... let me know your opinion of themmm as twilight lovers i will trust it :p

1. Blue Bloods - Melissa De La cruz

2. A great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray

3. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr

4. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld (im not sure about this one...seems very very young for me..i am 18 and enoy more mature young adult books)

5. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

6. Vampire Diaries The Awakening - L J Smtih

7. Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K Hamillton

8. Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon

9. Marked - P C Cast

I think thats all...yes i know i buy too many books..... *blushes* I cant help it lol

PS Breaking Dawn is released on the 1st August according to my work...a bookshop....

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I'm attempting to convince you that reading this crap is just as bad as being addicted to something like General Hospital or something of that ilk.

It's soap opera in print form but what makes it worse is that it's not recognised as such.

Blech.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
people happen to like soap opera? who cares you dont like it...i certainly dont care that you dont like it...so why should you care that i do...

everyone has different tastes. and it just so happens that everyones taste is different. some people dont like"soap opera crap" (in your words) and some do..get over it..its not a big deal

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
lisajf said:
yeah and? thats your opinion...fine.....no need to state that amongst twilight lovers..whats the point??

Any ways...

I am dying for something o read inbetween now an dthe release of breaking dawn..i have soooo many books on my shelf that i havent read yet... let me know your opinion of themmm as twilight lovers i will trust it :p

1. Blue Bloods - Melissa De La cruz

2. A great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray

3. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr

4. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld (im not sure about this one...seems very very young for me..i am 18 and enoy more mature young adult books)

5. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

6. Vampire Diaries The Awakening - L J Smtih

7. Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K Hamillton

8. Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon

9. Marked - P C Cast

I think thats all...yes i know i buy too many books..... *blushes* I cant help it lol

PS Breaking Dawn is released on the 1st August according to my work...a bookshop....
HELLZ YEZ!!
Have read and Love the first one and the second comes out in late April... i think!! OMG EXCITED!!!

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
lol okay i have been leaning towards reading that 1 i just want to enjoy it and dont want to be let down hehe

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob. wtf, he looks like a 12 year old trying to be sexy. :/

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
but Jacob is like a 12 yr old wen first introduced... isnt he? yes have read the books but to my recollection he is just some kid, particulary in the 1st book, apart from being mates there isnt alot to play for this role. Jacob is more prominate in 2nd and 3rd books where he does his transformation and gets big really qiuck!

Victofiz

HSC
the twilight series are my favourite books!
but it is completely invalid to compare it to harry potter though.
two book series could not be more different so i think its unfair to say one is better than the other.
both are amazing, but for different reasons.

question for fans though - jacob black or edward cullen? who's better?

Sammiesunshine

HSC
jake can be immature but he is still so jacob... you have to love him.

But then edward is edward.... say no more i'm torn....

You guys should check out the fan fics.... a particularly good writer goes by ren or angelren depending on the site... she is pretty damn good!! i like her story called cupcakes it sounds lame but its prettyy funny.... i have just spent half my say "studying: for my creative writing section of english half yearly... i read fan fics all afternoon because i was sick! Therefore i know a fair few good fan fic writers now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)