UAC is a fraud! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Of course it is! They are selecting stupid Sydney siders to get higher UAI than me!! Nsw system is such fucked up stupid and does not mark and rank me properly! I kept calling UAC for like several times and not a pick up!!!! How arrogant!

So bring it on Qtac!! GO QLDer!!!!!!!!

lionking1191

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Of course it is! They are selecting stupid Sydney siders to get higher UAI than me!! Nsw system is such fucked up stupid and does not mark and rank me properly! I kept calling UAC for like several times and not a pick up!!!! How arrogant!

lol

HSC
Haha i don't live in Sydney. I live on north coast of the state. I don't get why UAC put my uai was lowest as possible?!!!!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Haha i don't live in Sydney. I live on north coast of the state. I don't get why UAC put my uai was lowest as possible?!!!!
consider urself lucky
jks

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
What are you going to say to them when they answer the call'?

HSC
I want reassessment, get my bonuses right and get the scaling correctly due to i do all hard subjects such as maths and all sciences. My average mark is 61.4% and my UAI should be 67.55

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Did you try using SAM? And note that bonus points are not added to the UAI, it is considered separately by individual universities.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I want reassessment, get my bonuses right and get the scaling correctly due to i do all hard subjects such as maths and all sciences. My average mark is 61.4% and my UAI should be 67.55
wait a second, 61.4%?
if u got all ur marks were 60 is it possible for such a low uai

lionking1191

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
No they aren't. Its in range between 54 to 68%.
yeah see other threads on scaling. the state mean for most subjects are around 70+ so getting a mark of below that would place you in the bottom half of the cohort.

regarding bonus ranks (such as at UQ) you will get the 'extra uais' when unis consider your application, but not added onto your existing uai, so no need to worry about that

HSC
lionking1191 said:
yeah see other threads on scaling. the state mean for most subjects are around 70+ so getting a mark of below that would place you in the bottom half of the cohort.

regarding bonus ranks (such as at UQ) you will get the 'extra uais' when unis consider your application, but not added onto your existing uai, so no need to worry about that
Yes at least i applied and approved by QTAC. So what you think?

HSC
But UAC is always about Sydney students. It has not been shared to the regional areas in the state. I think we need two systems.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:

as they say 'Haters are gna Hate'

this isn't your first complaint about the system in these forums.

Dude, the system is fair, and has stood the test of time, just because you may not have performed as well as you expected...

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
But UAC is always about Sydney students. It has not been shared to the regional areas in the state. I think we need two systems.
Read again and get this fact right. NSW have to much stupidity against discrimination of lowest UAI outside of Sydney. It is NOT fair. WE need seperate systems!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Read again and get this fact right. NSW have to much stupidity against discrimination of lowest UAI outside of Sydney. It is NOT fair. WE need seperate systems!
how?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You shouldn't rely on scaling for a good UAI... If you did well in those highly scaled subjects then you would've gotten a good UAI. Evidently you did not.

What level Maths did you do? I hope you don't consider that General Maths is hard!

You did all sciences? Well for starters, not all sciences scale well. Infact some like Senior Science and Biology scale down IIRC.

NorthRiversMatt said:
get the scaling correctly due to i do all hard subjects such as maths and all sciences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)