UAC Main Offers on 17/1 at 9pm (Sydney time) (Post offers in thread above ^^) (1 Viewer)

Kabbasi

HSC
Site crashed. I checked the page with all the cut offs, and according to it I'm still one UAI point and a bit over the cut off for the course I wanted. I'm doing a victory dance, bitches!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i just missed out on unsw com/law by 0.05

my uai: 99.25
cut off: 99.3

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Fires 30 DRAGOON shots at server*

btw vanush is a disheveled and wrecked faggot

woodentoy

HSC
has anyone else been repeatedly rejected from logging into the 'start at uts thing'?

cos it says my details are incorrect but i'm fairly sure i got my birthdate right at least one of the twenty times i attempted to log in. jesus.

longtusk

HSC
woodentoy said:
has anyone else been repeatedly rejected from logging into the 'start at uts thing'?

cos it says my details are incorrect but i'm fairly sure i got my birthdate right at least one of the twenty times i attempted to log in. jesus.
^ yeah that happened to me too. kind of relieved i'm not the only one lol but still... maybe you have to wait for it to get processed or something??

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
Life is so freaking sweet right now.
Accepted to UNSW MBBS CSP Unbonded.

yvet_00

HSC
to all,
i'm a mature age student who applied to uts, visual communications as my 1st first preference, cofa as my 2nd and Sydney Uni as my 3rd. In the main round I only got an offer from Sydney Uni. What do you think my chances are waiting for the late or final rounds? Do you think there is much of a chance gaining a place? or should I just settle with sydney and not take the risk of getting into nothing. hopefully you could help me out. thanks

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
u can accept the offer first i think, and wait for the later rounds

michaeln36

HSC
yvet_00 said:
to all,
i'm a mature age student who applied to uts, visual communications as my 1st first preference, cofa as my 2nd and Sydney Uni as my 3rd. In the main round I only got an offer from Sydney Uni. What do you think my chances are waiting for the late or final rounds? Do you think there is much of a chance gaining a place? or should I just settle with sydney and not take the risk of getting into nothing. hopefully you could help me out. thanks
correct me if im wrong someone. but if u accept an offer other than ur 1st offer, ur higher offers are still active for consideration in the later rounds. if you do happen to get accepted to one of ur higher ranked preferences in a later round, u can then reject the offer that u have already accepted, and then take the higher preference ranked offer.

eg. NOW: accept sydney uni offer
in late rounds: u find u are accepted into UTS
then; u can reject the sydney uni offer and take the UTS offer instead.

williamc

HSC
B economics/ applied finance CSP at Macquarie.

Dream course.

Fucking win.

yvet_00

HSC
michaeln36 said:
correct me if im wrong someone. but if u accept an offer other than ur 1st offer, ur higher offers are still active for consideration in the later rounds. if you do happen to get accepted to one of ur higher ranked preferences in a later round, u can then reject the offer that u have already accepted, and then take the higher preference ranked offer.

eg. NOW: accept sydney uni offer
in late rounds: u find u are accepted into UTS
then; u can reject the sydney uni offer and take the UTS offer instead.

Ohhh really? I hope thats right, cause I didn't want to end up not studying at all. Thanks for the reply. hopefully someone can confirm that for me. Do you think I should ask Uac and see if thats right? I thought that if I accepted sydney then that it, i'm locked in and I wouldnt get anymore offers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)