UAC's University Offers 2009 Online - see who's in your course! (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Lol there are 11 Cullens

I wonder if any of them are vampires =P (joking).

There's someone called "A. Indian"???(look up "Indian"). Would be weird if the A in the name stood for Anne.

Last edited:

peter2

Banned
HSC
Lol there are 11 Cullens

There's someone called "A. Indian"???(look up "Indian"). Would be weird if the A in the name stood for Anne.
lol hahahahaha. curry curry. funny kid

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Lol there are 11 Cullens

There are 2 cullens with names starting with E lulz. both going to USYD.

hehe only 33 people are doing my course.

Campione

HSC
Could I ask for an administrator or a moderator to make my name obsolete in viewing it in the Main Offers list? Would you be able to send a message to me? I shall then tell you my name so that you can blank it out for viewing. Thanks. I would like to reserve my right to privacy, rather then people inveigh me.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Campione, there is no new information here.

It simply reflects what has already been published in the major newspapers.

Campione

HSC
When did they send information regarding our rights for privacy, in relation to offers? Should UAC have notified us? I have read every consecutive letter in their order of notification and omission. Inquisitiveness and curiosity always seems to be the main disadvantage of this nation. Oh well.....

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yes, I am sure UAC would have notified you - it's also on their website: "If you do not want your offer published please write to the Managing Director, UAC, Locked Bag 112, Silverwater, NSW 2128, by Monday 5 January 2009."

If you feel strongly about it, email me.

I obviously can't unprint newspapers though.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
This is a really epic addition to BOS, Laz. Good to see you're still on the ball.

Are you going to add past years, too? I mean the data for them is out there, and it's not like it'd be hard (besides entering the data) just some extra SQL tables now you've got the basic system set up. Maybe nobody would use past years, though. I can't really think of a reason to.

Do you know who the people are who opted for privacy, Laz? If so, you could still list them in the search results, but omit their names.

Last edited:

BigDk

HSC
When did they send information regarding our rights for privacy, in relation to offers? Should UAC have notified us? I have read every consecutive letter in their order of notification and omission. Inquisitiveness and curiosity always seems to be the main disadvantage of this nation. Oh well.....
shut the hell up. this information is freely available.

and i bet u used it to look up your "friends" offers. you bloody hypocrite

i doubt u have any frineds other than manga friends

Campione

HSC
I did forget to mention arrogance is the reason why this generation is so ignorant. The reason why, so many are passing on because of drinking and driving, and also through inebriated domestic social violence. So, tell me if anybody has a right to a free opinion, since we live in a democracy, then why is unemployment increasing? Why is New South Wales in a recession, including other various states?

I will tell you why, accumulated debts with overseas creditors, too many people taking out loans, because they lack the education, cannot afford infrastructure to support their living or they are just plain greedy and materialistic. They are too ignorant to look for work. If not, then it all has to relate to the qualifications that could have been acquired at University, or Tafe.

Ambitions are always tarnished when a person is not offered a University Course after the HSC.

Do you not understand? The inevitable was just sitting at our door. Regardless of who governs this nation. It was an unprecedented occurence that will deliver dire ramifications, if not rectified. Remember, you can drag a horse to its cradle of water, but you can never force it consume it.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
This is a really epic addition to BOS, Laz. Good to see you're still on the ball.

Are you going to add past years, too? I mean the data for them is out there, and it's not like it'd be hard (besides entering the data) just some extra SQL tables now you've got the basic system set up. Maybe nobody would use past years, though. I can't really think of a reason to.
Hmm, yes it would be relatively easy to do, and if I have oodles of spare time one day I might, but it's not a priority. I think most people will only be interested in offers for 2009.

There are a few other fun things coming though. :)

Do you know who the people are who opted for privacy, Laz? If so, you could still list them in the search results, but omit their names.
No, I don't have any details of those people, apart from the fact that there seems to have only been about 48 of them.

Jt2008

Black Cat
HSC
Other names:
cockroft
cocks
hiscock
laycock
lowcock
peacock
woodcock

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry its pretty hilarious though

Also search ''dick'' bhaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)