UAC's University Offers 2009 Online - see who's in your course! (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Can't wait for prelim/early offers to be added in... They will be eventually, right?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
there are people I know are doing the same course as i am and their names aren't on that list...?
Does one of the following apply?

a) They didn't get in.
b) They told UAC not to list them.
c) They didn't apply through UAC.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
First good thing BOS has done in years. I'm guessing Laz and the others are under that delusion where they think this website is a viable source of income again?
It is if they do it right (I wasn't much of a fan of premium membership but people seem to buy it - though I still have issues with restricting 'premium' knowledge). The advertisements alone may be a viable source of income. Who knows (well Laz does); the ad model certainly works fine for Google, and BOS gets the kind of hits per day that could generate significant income.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Interesting that there are 216 offers for grad law at USYD on the database, however on the USYD website, it says there are 80 places for 2009!

For combined law, there are 327 offers for combined law at USYD - on the website, it says there are 250 places for 2009.

Wonder why there is such a large difference, particularly for grad law?!
The database is not limited to recent school leavers and includes people who received an offer to transfer to another course in one of the four rounds. I imagine the difference for combined law is explained by these transfer students.

I don't know why there's such a discrepancy for grad law though.

there are people I know are doing the same course as i am and their names aren't on that list...?
FYI, it looks like your two friends received preliminary round offers to a slightly different course.

dp624

HSC
Nice work, awesome stuff in the search engine.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Why is it that some poeple only come up as their 1st/2nd initial and other people come up with their full name...like first, middle, and last name?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)