shona1990

HSC
magpam said:
i have more regrets than any of you guys :p

i am regreting right now :rofl:

trials in 2 days and where am i?

im still on the net :(

i cant control myself :rofl: :(
Hehe. Me too. Mine are tomorrow, too.... And... I've barely studied at all. Done some of those multiple choice tests on the board of studies website for legal and am pretty confident with that, but that's about it! Gonk! Ah well. We'll see.

AppYmAn

HSC
Bah, ive got english common paper tomorrow and ive gotta desperately leaf through my old folder for all my old poems and relearn the damn stimulus booklet, i suck at study T_T then tuesday my eng advanced -_-' (has no idea how to study, just reads old notes and hopes for a miracle on the day) i need a 70 or above uai for policing, hope i get it =)

Last edited:

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
thats a pretty big difference between the two SmH and daily...

i hate journeys...but modules are worse

AppYmAn

HSC
Buiboi said:
i hate journeys...but modules are worse
Uggh, journey! so sick of it, im all journeyed out to the extent that i want to be a hermit and not travel anywhere........ see what the hsc does to us?
will somebody please think of the children!

Last edited:

matthewsinrap

HSC
hey...
would anyone be able to give me an indication of what uai i am expected to get, i go to a catholic school in wollongong. subjects as follow:
english std rank 19 out of 67 mark 68
maths std rank 12 out of 110 mark 74
ipt rank 2 out 14 mark 70
studies or relgion 1 unit rank 45 out of 90
economics rank 12/12 mark 59
geography rank 4/9 mark 75
our school is above average in marks
thanks, any response woud be much appreciated..as i am starting to stress

AppYmAn

HSC
matthewsinrap said:
thanks, any response woud be much appreciated..as i am starting to stress
well this is a "any repsonse" but wont be of much use to you, my advice (and i know this has nothing to do with your predicted uai, cos i dont know) get lots of sleep
sleep=concentration .'. win.
don't stress! i know, thats like saying to me "Don't keep posting replies that have nothing to do with anything and throw off the thread of the topic into a confused topic vaguely to do with writing on paper."
and make sure you take some time off for leisure or you'll go insane (i read douglas adams when im sick of studying, which is consantly)

Last edited:

hiddenagenda

HSC
umm guessn ur NSB if not baulko? with those ranks is about a 95 at Ruse... so u shud get bout 92ish? 2u maths scales pretty chat u gota pick up on that =]

ctkid

HSC
ye thats the one, ye maths i think im in band 4 range right now, probabli low band 4 becuase thats one subject i neva studied hard enough for and regretted. if i can get band 5 for maths im set for 93ish whihc is perfect to keep me happi, get me in my course and get my parents not 2 b annoyed :D

lilcong

HSC
Hi everyone, i've been doing really bad at school and i'm kinda worry about what uai i'm gonna get so here's my rank

71/110 for english
38/42 for 3 units maths
45/102 for 2 units maths
6/15 for engineering studies
38/43 for economics
39/41 for physics

My trials start tomorrow and i wanna know that if i did ok in it for each subject, will it boost my uai up to my target of 80 or as low as 70. Thanks

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah you would have to do exceptionally well since youre coming bottom for phys, eco and ext 1 maths, but that might not count.
You would have to improve your english as well. What school is yours ranked?
Im saying prob 60s to 70s so far, so study hard and im sure youll be fine.

lilcong

HSC
Thanks for the advice and btw i go to a catholic school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)