Umat Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Re: Umat

ZombieApocalyse offers you all a big hug
*hugs*
It'll be okay. Make up for it ATAR wise. Not only that, but you have interviews as well to make up for it :)

HSC
N/A

i wish

but seriously, i fucked up

i knew i went shit coming out of the exam, but this is just a crushing confirmation really

:cry:
I thought I did quite well! I had time to go back and re-check answers and everything! Idgi..
//stupid. :cry:

apollo1

Banned
HSC

the dropkicks do no work but are still naturally smart

they will most likely be more successful than the asian with 99.95 atar who studys 24/7
calm down m8. and wat did omnipotence and slyhunter get?

zando6

HSC

the dropkicks do no work but are still naturally smart

they will most likely be more successful than the asian with 99.95 atar who studys 24/7
I go to a selective school in the top 5 with 95% asian (indians included)...so yea. Dropkick asians who don't study and roll UMAT, meh its still possible

HSC
N/A

Anything that could gou... Okay I won't continue that train of thought before someone negs me. :(

zando6

HSC

Think about it. Not to be arrogant or cocky or anything...I kinda know that I'm actually smarter (in terms of natural smartness) than people that got in the 90s percentile. Its just that knowing that I failed to capitalise on that advantage...and essentially fucked up, makes it crushingly humiliating. FMLLLLLLLL. Lifeishard

greenblur

HSC
N/A

Hey, what score must you get for optometry!!!!

apollo1

Banned
HSC

Think about it. Not to be arrogant or cocky or anything...I kinda know that I'm actually smarter (in terms of natural smartness) than people that got in the 90s percentile. Its just that knowing that I failed to capitalise on that advantage...and essentially fucked up, makes it crushingly humiliating. FMLLLLLLLL. Lifeishard
m8 ull go nowhere in life with that attitude. thats wat the thousands of kids who didnt get 90+ will tell themselves tonite while the ones who did have a celebatory fap.

zando6

HSC

m8 ull go nowhere in life with that attitude. thats wat the thousands of kids who didnt get 90+ will tell themselves tonite while the ones who did have a celebatory fap.
life has its ups and downs, I know what you mean by 'that attitude', but srsly I wasn't even giving myself that high a target (around the 88-90 percentile), yea I fell short by almost 10 percentile. While ppl that didn't even prep that well, just basically rolled it (generalisation), hope you can understand THE RAGE

apollo1

Banned
HSC

"Anything that could gouge or slice [with the potential to].. On my table is becoming more and more alluring. That is all. >_>"
bby dont hurt urself im coming over. (does this remind u of sumone)

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A

I got 97th percentile and truth be told I'm not even applying for medicine.. did it just in case I thought I might like it, but defs not applying.
the girl who tops my chem class and who is bound to get a state rank, got 0 - 20% percentile and she wants to do medicine so badly. I feel so sorry for her, bcs she is one smart kid! guess UMAT is one of those moment in time exams, u might get through or not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)