UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizadfar

HSC
You go over the top Aryan. I'd like to see you president of Israel, they'd through you out asap and probably hang you/torture you worse than Saddam lol.

Honestly, this issue is a waste of time. Get over it.

JayB

HSC
if he fucks moms, and is a transexual, then is he a guy or a girl? somehow i think this post has degenrated into childishness.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
if he fucks moms, and is a transexual, then is he a guy or a girl? somehow i think this post has degenrated into childishness.
Wtf are you on about??

Dude Aryanbeauty is confused of his gender!

Then the above quote

USername 'beauty'

Other usernames 'IndianPrincess' - I mean wtf is wrong with this person.

JayB

HSC
well, your name is hothshot, your a guy, n your pic is clearly a blonde girl. so i can either assume you think shes hot, you want to be her, or your depiction of the cultural stereotype positions you as a mysogonist who typifies women into two categories, and only deems one of them beautiful. your call.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
well, your name is hothshot, your a guy, n your pic is clearly a blonde girl. so i can either assume you think shes hot, you want to be her, or your depiction of the cultural stereotype positions you as a mysogonist who typifies women into two categories, and only deems one of them beautiful. your call.
Ok gud whatever -

At least I dont create a few more accounts, with different genders and then post about how sexy Israeli soldiers are.

There is consisentcy here: Gender: Male Hot Slut as an avatar.

look at Aryanbeauty - Few accounts - some male/some female. ridiculous usernames, Aryanbeauty Indianprincess etc

and "sexy Israeli soldiers"

you figure it out what he/she is.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
As a matter of fact, Israel unlike other countries around the region give women equal rights to that of man. As such being that women hold the same rights and responsibilities it comes as no surprise that they two must do obligatory military service. About 1/3 of female conscripts are exempt due mainly to nuptual and religious circumstances. Women serve two years and men serve three.

As it is stereotyped that women from Israel are attractive (and indeed many are) Aryan is not all wrong for talking about Sexy Israeli soldiers.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JaredR said:
As it is stereotyped that women from Israel are attractive (and indeed many are)
I've never heard of that stereotype...

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Israel, PA, Jordan agree to build joint agroindustrial park in West Bank

By The Associated Press

Israel, the Palestinian Authority and Jordan agreed on a plan Wednesday to build an agroindustrial park in the West Bank, part of efforts backed by Japan to promote economic cooperation and development in the Middle East.

The parties agreed that Japan will dispatch a research team later this month to select possible sites for the park, Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Aso said at the end of a two-day conference in Tokyo attended by senior Israeli, Palestinian and Jordanian officials.

The confidence-building conference is the latest attempt by Japan, which relies heavily on Middle Eastern oil, to play a mediating role in the regional peace process.

Under the plan, the agroindustrial park will be built near Jericho and process agricultural products from the Palestinian territories such as oranges and tomatoes, according to a Foreign Ministry official who briefed reporters later in the day on the customary condition of anonymity.

The finished products will be shipped to Jordan, while Israel will ensure the park's security and share technical expertise, the official said. The park will employ Palestinian workers from Jericho, he said.

Much of the funding for the park would come from Japanese development assistance. The Foreign Ministry declined to give a timeframe for the project or discuss how much it would cost, saying Japan would wait for findings of the research team before deciding on specifics.

"Japan does not believe that realizing this vision alone will bring peace to the Middle East ... but we are prepared to work with other countries to achieve that peace," Aso told the visiting officials at a reception late Wednesday.

Tokyo hopes to play a leading role in negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians, Aso said.

Earlier in the day, senior officials from the Mideast parties applauded Japan's plan.

"I think Japan has taken us to the future with their vision," said Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat. "This is an incentive of how things would look if Palestinians and Israelis would reach peace."

"Jordanians, Palestinians, and Israelis, we shall work together. This is the first time in the Middle East that such an economic cooperation takes place," said Vice Premier Shimon Peres.

Also attending the conference was Farouk Kasrawi, special adviser to Jordan's King Abdullah II.

All three attendees greeted Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Wednesday and invited him to visit the region.

Japan, which has friendly ties with many Arab countries, has twice before hosted confidence-building conferences between Israelis and Palestinians, in 2003 and 2004.
Just thought this was an intersting article. :)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/837924.html

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JaredR said:
As a matter of fact, Israel unlike other countries around the region give women equal rights to that of man. As such being that women hold the same rights and responsibilities it comes as no surprise that they two must do obligatory military service. About 1/3 of female conscripts are exempt due mainly to nuptual and religious circumstances. Women serve two years and men serve three.

As it is stereotyped that women from Israel are attractive (and indeed many are) Aryan is not all wrong for talking about Sexy Israeli soldiers.
OMFG - I couldnt help myself from laughing. LOL.

@JaredR - looks good.

ajx

HSC
N/A
Hey see how theres anti-semitism, is there also like ant-christian and ant-hindu and all that?
A lot of modern prominent americans are jews(thats y america is closely lkinked to israel and gives it like 5 billion buks funding), alot of important scientists were jewish, like albert einstein. The world today is thanks to the hard-working jews, but i still havent decided why muslims have all of a sudden bcm bad toward us christians wen we havent done anyfin to dem. I mean y wuld a bunch of lunatics hijak a plane and bomb a trade centre and how culdthis strong steel strucucture fall vertically if it was hit by a plane, no bombs nofin and how culd dose guys killed like 300 muslims-those guys are wierd.

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Australia/Albury.htm u might like to chek this out its a bit interesting.

ZabZu

HSC
ajx said:
A lot of modern prominent americans are jews(thats y america is closely lkinked to israel and gives it like 5 billion buks funding), alot of important scientists were jewish, like albert einstein.
The Christian right in America is also very pro-Israel.

marwanjamiel

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Because I am Aryan, my name is Aryan the one and only aryan in this board revered by muslims and arabs, and admired by you so much that one of you created my clones.

You don't know my country, yes Hizbollah begged to be bombed and Israel did just that. Kidnap another soldier and get 1200 terrorists and its supporters killed again, sweet deal for me :D

Gaza was seized from Egypt (loser in 1967 and 1973 wars) and West Bank from Jordan (another loser in 1948,1967 wars) and Golan heights from Syria (loser in 1948,1967,1973 wars ). All settlements inside gaza, west bank and Golan heights are legal because those territories are gained from the wars started by arabs. They belongs to Israel until they are given back to their previous owner by Israel which is its prerogative which cannot be disputed by anyone. Those lands are obtained with the hard work, bravery with sweat and blood of cute hot sexy israeli soldiers.
Woah, talk about sadistic. "Kidnap another soldier and get 1200 terrorists and its supporters killed again, sweet dea for me." You sound like those guys at bars who would break a persons legs if that person picked their nose in front of them. Simply, a nation cannot continue to operate like that, you cannot say that the Arab nations started the wars by unilaterally defining what a declaration of war is. Israel is simply finding any alibi to deliver whatever destruction it wishes to give the Arab world. It needs to give continuous reminders of who's the boss of the Middle East. It is flexing its muscles.

We could say that in 1948, Israel's arrogant declaration of independance, at a time when the situation there was very hot and explosive, was a provocation of war. No person could argue that Israel was caught by surprise when it was invaded in 1948. In 1967, Israel saw that when Egypt blocked Israeli vessels into the Suez Canal that was a declaration of war. Really, they said this because ANY alibi was good enough to delay the process of the return of the occupied territories as long as possible. This is continued today, where any isolated incident results in a scrapping of any peace process, requiring everyone to start all over again. This has happened for the past 60 years, and there is no end to this in sight, all that there is are the continuous postponements.

The settlements from Gaza, Golan and the West Bank are NOT legal. Saying that the lands were obtained by "the hard work, bravery and the sweat and blood" of Israeli soldiers is really just a euphemism for an outright occupation and robbery. If someone steals your TV, it is not theirs because they gained it through the "bravery and courage of coming through the window, shooting your dog and then losing the police during the chase." The fact is, the occupied territories have been gained through Israels opportunistic wars, where it says they are "defensive" but in fact once they defend themselves, use the time to switch it to an offensive war. I'd like you to explain how a nation can occupy land when it is on the defense?

Do you want to know which country begs to be bombed? I wonder if you've heard of a country called "Israel". The one that thinks it runs the Middle East Show and operates a foreign policy that is centered around the weakness of its surrounding nations. The one that trains Kurdish Gueirellas in Northern Iraq right now, to create a thorn in the side of Iraq to keep it weak (source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/5363116.stm).

I'm sorry, but Israel cannot continue operating itself like it is the only soverign nation in the Middle East. It cannot continue generalising Arab nations as being oppressive of women (Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and the Maghrib are all examples of nations with free women). It can no longer generalise Arab nations as nations sitting atop vast resources of oil, as in fact very few Arab nations have vast reserves of oil. Only Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain are members of OPEC, out of the 24 Arab nations in the world.

Israel, as this evidence shows, is an Imperialistic state. It wishes to occupy and control as much land in the Middle East as possible, believing that forcefully taking land from others, and building ATOP of privately owned land, is perfectly reasonable and that Israel has a right to this. But no one else, especially the Arabs, do. It is creeping towards controlling the West Bank, Sheeba Farms, and now even Northern Iraq, and believes it has a right to this. I am hoping that you do not support the Extremist "Greater Israel" movement.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
We could say that in 1948, Israel's arrogant declaration of independance, at a time when the situation there was very hot and explosive, was a provocation of war.
The partition plan that was proposed in 1947 was a better plan than not splitting the land and allowing all the masacres to continue.

marwanjamiel said:
No person could argue that Israel was caught by surprise when it was invaded in 1948. In 1967, Israel saw that when Egypt blocked Israeli vessels into the Suez Canal that was a declaration of war. Really, they said this because ANY alibi was good enough to delay the process of the return of the occupied territories as long as possible.
It was only during the 6 day war of 1967 that Israel occupied gaza, the west bank and the golan heights. What occupied territories are you referring too, all the land perhaps???

marwanjamiel said:
The fact is, the occupied territories have been gained through Israels opportunistic wars, where it says they are "defensive" but in fact once they defend themselves, use the time to switch it to an offensive war. I'd like you to explain how a nation can occupy land when it is on the defense?
If your war effort is successful you have the option of taking the land of your enemy. Part of Israel's decision to occupy the west bank in 1967 was that it could use the land as a bargain chip for peace. But at an Arab Leage conference in the Sudan a couple of months after the war, the Arabs decided not to recognise/negotiate/or have peace with Israel. This therefore strengthened the "Greater Israel" perspective held by Israeli conservatives.

marwanjamiel said:
Israel, as this evidence shows, is an Imperialistic state. It wishes to occupy and control as much land in the Middle East as possible, believing that forcefully taking land from others, and building ATOP of privately owned land, is perfectly reasonable and that Israel has a right to this. But no one else, especially the Arabs, do. It is creeping towards controlling the West Bank, Sheeba Farms, and now even Northern Iraq, and believes it has a right to this. I am hoping that you do not support the Extremist "Greater Israel" movement.
Over recent years it is the mainstream view in Israel that a Palestinian state must be created.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Human Rights by Middle Eastern Countries:

Israel

“The law provides citizens with the right to change their government peacefully, and citizens exercised this right in practice through periodic, free, and fair elections held on the basis of universal suffrage...The country is a parliamentary democracy with an active multiparty system. Relatively small parties, including those primarily supported by Israeli Arabs, regularly win Knesset seats.”
Lebanon

The Government's overall human rights record remained poor; although there were some improvements in a few areas, serious problems remained. The right of citizens to change their government remained significantly restricted by the lack of complete government control over parts of the country, shortcomings in the electoral system, the flawed 2000 elections, and Syrian influence. Members of the security forces used excessive force and tortured and abused some detainees. Prison conditions remained poor. The Government also arbitrarily arrested and detained persons who were critical of government policies. Lengthy pretrial detention and long delays in trials remained problems. The courts were subject to political pressure, seriously hampering judicial independence. During the year, the Government infringed on citizens' privacy rights and continued surveillance of political activities. The Government limited press and media freedom. The Government continued to restrict freedom of assembly and imposed some limits on freedom of association. Domestic violence against women and children remained problems. There were some restrictions on freedom of religion. The Government imposed some limits on freedom of movement. Discrimination against women in some areas and widespread, systematic discrimination against Palestinians, forced labor, including by children, child labor, and the mistreatment of foreign domestic servants remained problems. Trafficking in persons was a problem.
Syria

The government's human rights record remained poor. On October 19 and December 12, the UN issued reports identifying high-ranking Syrian security officials as suspects in the February assassination of the former Lebanese prime minister, Rafiq al-Hariri. During the year there was an increase in arbitrary arrests carried out by authorities. The following human rights abuses were reported:

• absence of right to change government
• arbitrary or unlawful deprivation of life
• torture in prison
• poor prison conditions
• arbitrary arrests and detentions
• absence of rule of law
• severely restricted civil liberties--freedoms of speech, press, assembly, association, and movement
• limited freedom of religion
• government corruption and lack of transparency
• violence and societal discrimination against women
• discrimination against the Kurdish minority
• severely restricted workers' rights
Egypt

The government's respect for human rights remained poor, and serious abuses continued in many areas. The following human rights problems were reported:

• limitations on the right of citizens to change their government
• existence of the state of emergency, in place almost continuously since 1967
• torture and abuse of prisoners and detainees, including deaths in custody
• poor conditions in prisons and detention centers
• impunity
• arbitrary, sometimes mass, arrest and detention, including prolonged pretrial detention
• executive influence on the judiciary
• denial of fair public trial and lack of due process
• political prisoners
• restrictions on civil liberties--freedoms of speech, press, assembly, and association; some restrictions on freedom of religion
• corruption and lack of transparency
Source: www.state.gov.

Do I really need to continue marwanjamiel, with all the flaws in your argument about human rights in the middle east?

marwanjamiel

HSC
ZabZu said:
The partition plan that was proposed in 1947 was a better plan than not splitting the land and allowing all the masacres to continue.
So what you are arguing is that the partition plan has resulted in peace in the region? Of course not, it has only increased the stakes and extremism of both sides, and has resulted in, rather than the isolated massacres of the Pre-Israeli Middle East, all out bloodshed, suicide bombings and assassinations.

It was only during the 6 day war of 1967 that Israel occupied gaza, the west bank and the golan heights. What occupied territories are you referring too, all the land perhaps???
I am speaking of all land that Israel controls outside of the designated land given to it by the UN partition plan. However, really all of the land is occupied. Mass immigration of Zionist Jews in order to washout the Palestinaian population and bolster their numbers high enough to be able to demand a state is still an occcupation. It is a civilian occupation, not one that involves the barrel of a gun. However, it has the same goals and achieves the same objectives.

If your war effort is successful you have the option of taking the land of your enemy. Part of Israel's decision to occupy the west bank in 1967 was that it could use the land as a bargain chip for peace. But at an Arab Leage conference in the Sudan a couple of months after the war, the Arabs decided not to recognise/negotiate/or have peace with Israel. This therefore strengthened the "Greater Israel" perspective held by Israeli conservatives.
Untrue. This is not the thinking of a Post-Imperialistic world. No longer do nations who occupy others have the option of taking the land of "the enemy". Of course, the use of land (and people) as bargaining chips cannot make Israel seem like the moral beacon of international diplomacy. They took the West Bank to make the land designated to the Palestinians seem like a dream, as they are too busy seeking the West Bank that they have forgotten the land they were originally promised. Also, Israeli conservatives is simply a euphemism for Israeli radicals. After all, Pan-Arabists are considered "radicals" by the Western and Israeli media.

Over recent years it is the mainstream view in Israel that a Palestinian state must be created.
Yes, a Palestinian state must be created, that is kept in constant check by Israel, and does not have all of the land offered to it in the UN partition plan. It must also be completely white handed, without a single extremist acting out and attempting to bomb Israel. It must also have a leader brought from God, able to merge all factions into a single view state, where ALL citizens are in love with their Israeli neighbours. Do you notice the illogic, idealism and unrealism in this view?

Israel is simply not meant to be in the Middle East. How can a small Jewish nation have its "rightful" place in the middle of a vast ocean of Arab nations? To ice this off, it does not simply keep to itself, never extending its influence past its borders, but is keen to expand its interests over the entire Arab world, shown in its interference in Iraqi affairs such as the Kurdish conflict, and in its support of the Maronite Christians during the Lebanese civil war. As long as it continues interfering in explosive, high stakes conflicts, there shall never be peace with Israel.

Israel was created in the Arab World so that the Arabs can pay the debt of the German crimes and Europes inaction. While European leaders can speak of the insensitivity of the Arabs actions towards Jews and our reluctance to accept Israel, they should remember that they themselves, the perpetrators of the crimes, were not willing to throw a single coin into the Jewish wishing well to help them. If anything, Israel should be created in Germany, where Germany must give up a part of its land and give it to the Jews as payback to the crimes it commited against them. Why were the Arabs involved in this?

Jared, I never argued about human rights in the Middle East. I gave examples of where women are not the stereotypically oppressed women shown on TV. The nations to have discrimination against women mentioned is Syria and Lebanon, however both these nations have secular governments. The points are also very vague, the discrimination seen against women in those countries is the same as that seen in Western countries. You may go there yourself, and you can see women in high proffessional positions who are well educated and paid equivalent to their male counterparts, are driving, and wearing whatever they wish. I, personally am against every single Arab nations domestic and foreign policies. However, that is beside the point, this arguement is about Israel. I would be willing to start a new, different arguement about why the Arab world is so weak and sheepish.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I not only call for the closing of this thread but the banning of AryanBeauty, One can read most, if not all posts that he makes and see in them a deep underlying hatred of Arabs.

He is a bigot, and it is these qualities in him that he hates of Muslims (meaning the few extremist Muslims who teach Anti-Australian sentiment) He is exactly them, just a different religion. It is uncalled for, and certainly not justified.

The Australian Jewish community along with the world Jewish community does not condone, endorse or advocate the rantings of AryanBeauty. He neither speaks for the interests of Israel or the Jewish people.

Opinion Polls in Israel show the Prime Minister's approval rating at 3% meaning 97% don't like him. He plumetted after the Lebanon-Israel war last year.

The Israeli community wants peace. No person or country enjoys being in a hostile situation and near constantly at war with people. Israel is the same.

Freedom of Speech on Bored of Studies is a privilege not a right in my opinion. And just as in our society, too much speech can get you in a lot of trouble, the same should extend to these forums. I maintain that AryanBeauty should be banned. :)

ZabZu

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
I am speaking of all land that Israel controls outside of the designated land given to it by the UN partition plan. However, really all of the land is occupied.
You guys had that option in 1948 but you decided to push the Jews into the sea instead. Now your best option on the table is the pre-1967 borders.

marwanjamiel said:
Israel is simply not meant to be in the Middle East. How can a small Jewish nation have its "rightful" place in the middle of a vast ocean of Arab nations? To ice this off, it does not simply keep to itself, never extending its influence past its borders, but is keen to expand its interests over the entire Arab world, shown in its interference in Iraqi affairs such as the Kurdish conflict, and in its support of the Maronite Christians during the Lebanese civil war. As long as it continues interfering in explosive, high stakes conflicts, there shall never be peace with Israel.
Israel's military victories against all the odds show that they are destined to be a Middle Eastern country for many years to come. Also, there is the historical aspect of biblical Israel. You mention Israel's involvement in the region, yet you fail to mention Iran. Iran is not an Arab country and it is a Shi'ite nation that has tremendous influence in a predominatly Sunni region. They also fund terrorist organisations such as Hezbollah and Hamas. If a non-Arab country can shape the Arab world, why is so bad that Israel is doing the same?

marwanjamiel said:
Israel was created in the Arab World so that the Arabs can pay the debt of the German crimes and Europes inaction. While European leaders can speak of the insensitivity of the Arabs actions towards Jews and our reluctance to accept Israel, they should remember that they themselves, the perpetrators of the crimes, were not willing to throw a single coin into the Jewish wishing well to help them. If anything, Israel should be created in Germany, where Germany must give up a part of its land and give it to the Jews as payback to the crimes it commited against them. Why were the Arabs involved in this?
Ive heard people saying that Germany should have given land to the Jews. Your right in that the Arabs (Palestinians) have been unfairly punished because of events in Europe.

marwanjamiel

HSC
ZabZu said:
You guys had that option in 1948 but you decided to push the Jews into the sea instead. Now your best option on the table is the pre-1967 borders.
Yes of course we did, you failed to argue against the fact that Israel is not meant to be there in the first place, and I showed this in an earlier post. However, who took that option away from us? Of course, it was none other than Israel. Israel cannot act unilaterally on the diplomacy table, adding and removing options as it wishes against the exact same laws that it uses to justify its creation.

Israel's military victories against all the odds show that they are destined to be a Middle Eastern country for many years to come. Also, there is the historical aspect of biblical Israel. You mention Israel's involvement in the region, yet you fail to mention Iran. Iran is not an Arab country and it is a Shi'ite nation that has tremendous influence in a predominatly Sunni region. They also fund terrorist organisations such as Hezbollah and Hamas. If a non-Arab country can shape the Arab world, why is so bad that Israel is doing the same?
Israel's military victories have nothing to do with destiny. Destiny has no place in realist politics. Remember this is not a religious issue as most people believe it is, it is a political and legal issue. The historical aspect of biblical Israel come from a time far preceding nationstates, and has no relevance in todays politics. It is a completely irrelevant issue.
Iran gets enough flak everyday. It is not allowed to produce the nuclear weapons that Israel has plenty of. Of course I am against Iran, but that is irrelevant and for a different discussion. I am an Iraqi, I had one uncle killed and another injured fighting against Iran in order to prevent its dominance, so do not tell me that I am fingerpointing Israel while letting Iran go scott free.
Well if you would like me to give you some credit, according to your logic, Israel is at par with Iran.

Ive heard people saying that Germany should have given land to the Jews. Your right in that the Arabs (Palestinians) have been unfairly punished because of events in Europe.

Thank you, this we can agree on. Remember, I am not against Jews, I am against Israel. One is a group of tangible people, the other is a concept of a nation. Also remember that only the Israeli-Palestinian issue has turned us against each other, when we were once allies. However, we should see that the double standards of the west, believing that nations should make sacrifices they would never make themselves, are what is causing the modern problems of the world. Examples: Not creating a Jewish state themselves, monopolising WMD's while attacking other nations that possess them, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)