UNCLE "I got an offer" 2009 Thread (2 Viewers)

Disco Dinosaurs

HSC
Any young budding speechies joining us this year?
Yep, I'm doing speech pathology this year. Getting an offer wasn't too exciitng though cause my friends mum who works at the uni already checked what offer I got. It's still good to officialy accept it though.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Thanks, I'll look out for egbert, you do commerce obv? do you enjoy it/is it good?
Yeah, I do.

I'm doing just a straight B.Com with Fin/Acc majors and the CA/CPA accreditation and ASIC accreditation.

The program overall is pretty good. The thing with uni is that you make what you want from it. You're in a great position though, with having the industry traineeship as well.

Some students can really blast the intro courses, with 96/97/98 final marks, and the guys that manage that are usually the trainee's that have done accounting at school or the guys working in accounting and coming to uni to get their formal quals.

Anyway, if you've got any questions about stuff, throw them my way and id be glad to answer them.

hjp.

HSC
Biomedical science for me.
Was going to do physio, but in the end I went for biomed.

mrjet

HSC
Nup I'm doing science/law though.
Woohoo! Got in for a combined law degree so I'm pretty sure I'm doing Law/Science too. What do you plan on majoring in for Science?
I'll be deferring to 2010 though :)

eb590

HSC
Ahhh it's you again! lol...yep, I'm in.
Hey have you tried the whole enrolling process +activating your account???? I have never felt so stupid :confused:.
hey! its you again too, congrats! have you downloaded 'my guide' from the uni site? it's really good and has all the steps you need to do before you start. i don't think you can activate your online account until 2 days after the offer comes out cos it takes a while to process. Once you've done that you can start enrolling in specific courses and getting all your ID cards etc. If all else fails they can help you at O week :)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Ahhh it's you again! lol...yep, I'm in.
Hey have you tried the whole enrolling process +activating your account???? I have never felt so stupid :confused:.
What are you having trouble with exactly?

(I work at the Hubs).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)