Uni Advice - Which Law School? (1 Viewer)

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Ms 12 said:
You didn't discredit anything I said with your neatly hightlighted, underlined and cited post. Leave Santa and his rankings be, if he wants to post them, he will. And has every right to.
I note how you avoid the issue of your blatant lie. I thought my drawing attention to your egregious misrepresentation pretty much blew what you said out of the water. Meh, what ever lets you sleep at night, honey-munchkin :)

But I'm glad to see we've put the angry blocks away and are going to play nice from now on :)

santaslayer

HSC
strummerchick said:
I never meant to limit the breadth and depth of your opinions/comments with my original question. Well, I've decided to go to Monash..
Yayyy! See how my original post about rankings was very relavent ManlyChief? I want a reward.

soma said:
Ah the ugly beast of the inferiority complex rears its head.
your shallow insecurities about going to UoW have led you to rant and rave and resort to childish syllabic sounds

Oh and it is spelt condescending (I just realised the brilliant irony of me telling you this).
Ms 12's UAI allowed her the choice of any law school in NSW. (Interstate as well I think). She started her degree in the same year I did, 2004, and has nearly completed her LLB. She IS one of the more learned ones here on BoS in terms of law. Inferior? Far from. :p

OMGz about condescending.. :rolleyes: Keep on dissecting people's posts, afterall, that's what all good lawyers do.

LoLz

Ms 12 said:
Leave Santa and his rankings be, if he wants to post them, he will.
I agree. Leave me alone.

EDIT: ManlyChief, you lied :(

ManlyChief said:
and will refuse to comment any further on this thread.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I had my choice of all 7 law schools and if you have a reason to think I should be ashamed of my school please enlighten us all right here so I can know what your exact thoughts are.
I do not think there is anything wrong with UOW, I don't need to say anything bad about it, your actions clearly show you have insecurities. Why do you accuse others of constantly reminding you that they attend elite institutions? Why should it matter?

Ms 12 said:
And actually, I think you'll find both spellings are acceptable.
Haha you are one of those people who can't admit that you are wrong. It is spelt 'condescending'. Find me one dictionary that spells it your way.

santaslayer

HSC
Soma said:
I do not think there is anything wrong with UOW, I don't need to say anything bad about it, your actions clearly show you have insecurities. Why do you accuse others of constantly reminding you that they attend elite institutions? Why should it matter?

Haha you are one of those people who can't admit that you are wrong. It is spelt 'condescending'. Find me one dictionary that spells it your way.
1. She hasn't accuse people. Things like this DO happen. melbournian is a classic example. Likewise, please justify your statements.

2. It doesn't 'matter' as such. You have troubles with interpreating people.

If somone else is able to post something up lauding an institution, then ANYONE should be able to. ManlyChief constantly bags out the ranking systems. I acknowledge he doesn't exactly like it, but nevertheless, I would LIKE to post them up. Whether he likes it or not should not should not 'matter'. But he, by his own admissions have admitted to procrastinating during the examination period by posting out 'flaws' of such a system. Is he insecure? Is he afraid UoW may one day take over USYD? I don't believe so because I don't have problems with intepreting people's comments.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i don't want to be seen as taking sides but you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill...

in other news, torts is a nuisance.

santaslayer

HSC
Frigid said:
i don't want to be seen as taking sides but you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill...

in other news, torts is a nuisance.
jay chou is ugly....:p

jordan chan is betta.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Soma said:
Why do you accuse others of constantly reminding you that they attend elite institutions? Why should it matter?
I haven't accused anyone of constantly reminding us they attend elite institutions. That was my own acknowledgement that despite the government rankings which placed UOW at the top, several other of the institutions are far more prestigious and have a far more established and respected name. My point was (apparently grossly misinterpreted) that I don't understand the defensiveness of some people here when this particular ranking is brought up when they are attending universities with much more prestige attached to their name, something which everyone knows isn't threatened by this ranking table.

I have always spelt it with an 'a', it is not picked up by microsoft word and it has not been picked up by my spelling nazi's of tutors in my law papers in the times I have used it.

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
santaslayer said:
he, by his own admissions have admitted to procrastinating during the examination period by posting out 'flaws' of such a system. Is he insecure? Is he afraid UoW may one day take over USYD?
I do not believe universities can be ranked in the way you want, ipso facto I can have no fear of "UoW one day taking over USyd", because such a fear requires a belief in the viability of a ranking system, and - as you yourself have recognised - such a belief I do not have. Logic ... :)

As for the 'you said you wouldn't comment anymore' jibe - you try staying silent as your opinions are misrepresented by lies in other posts ...

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
I would have left it, its just a Soma thing...
What course does soma do anyways?

Never seen him 'round the law forums...

Manly, is that a pic of u? I know u aren't homosexual, but why do u have another pic of a half naked man?? :p

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
santaslayer said:
What course does soma do anyways?

Never seen him 'round the law forums...

Manly, is that a pic of u? I know u aren't homosexual, but why do u have another pic of a half naked man?? :p
...because he's obviously very secure about his sexuality. Are you a santasexual santaslayer?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i don't think there are many homosexuals in law. maybe because the only reason we did law was to make bucketloads of money and bang gold-diggers. :D

santaslayer

HSC
erawamai said:
...because he's obviously very secure about his sexuality. Are you a santasexual santaslayer?
Yes, yes I am.
I wonder what reaction the admins/mods would have if i put a halfnaked lady in my av???

speaking of sex, im reading this bukake thread on NS...funni...

anyone want bukake noodles?

BillytheFIsh

HSC
santaslayer said:

I thought they were photos of him...

ManlyChief. So hot right now.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Another law-school-penis-size-debate. Yay.

Every law student with half a brain knows that we all basically learn the same stuff, so give this "university pryde" rubbish a rest.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Every law student with half a brain knows that we all basically learn the same stuff, so give this "university pryde" rubbish a rest.
it should be based, as i know you will agree neo, on which law school has the cutest asian girls ;)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Frigid said:
the only reason we did law was to make bucketloads of money and bang gold-diggers. :D
'we' ?

If that was your motivation for doing law I've got the feeling that you are sitting at home dissapointed...or your idea of what unsw law is like is much different to mine!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
If that was your motivation for doing law I've got the feeling that you are sitting at home now thinking about how you should have done arts.
and now do you know why frigey chose to rather do 4 law subjects this semester rather than do some commerce? coz commerce sucks.

but for the money involved, i would rather do arts :)

stop editing your posts - i'm at home cramming the CLA into my head :p

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Frigid said:
and now do you know why frigey chose to rather do 4 law subjects this semester rather than do some commerce? coz commerce sucks.

but for the money involved, i would rather do arts :)

stop editing your posts - i'm at home cramming the CLA into my head :p
Since I've been at UNSW law longer than you I believe I can say that there isn't much 'banging' or 'bucket loads of money making'. Perhaps a bit of bible reading, lots of commerce people and lots of overly jittery law students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)