UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

Far out I love how sensitive everyone on facebook is. Someone simply states the facts, "you've missed 50% of meetings", and everyone goes into meltdown.

They need to toughen up. You don't run for a position like that when you don't even attend the events lol.
Im sorry flop but those comments are borderline cyber-bullying.

Flop21

HSC

Im sorry flop but those comments are borderline cyber-bullying.
But seriously when did "you don't show up to events" become a serious personal attack? Maybe I should run and cry out "cyber bullying" when people start pointing out I don't even do civil eng.

D94

HSC
N/A

Far out I love how sensitive everyone on facebook is. Someone simply states the facts, "you've missed 50% of meetings", and everyone goes into meltdown.

They need to toughen up. You don't run for a position like that when you don't even attend the events lol.
The people crying about the 50% attendance need to toughen up. It's a committee with a constitution. If no rules were broken, and the society is doing as good as the previous year, then big deal. If no EGM was held then the committee had no issues. If the committee had no issues, then the complaint is completely unfounded.

If you find it to be a problem, then vote for someone else.

Flop21

HSC

The people crying about the 50% attendance need to toughen up. It's a committee with a constitution. If no rules were broken, and the society is doing as good as the previous year, then big deal. If no EGM was held then the committee had no issues. If the committee had no issues, then the complaint is completely unfounded.

If you find it to be a problem, then vote for someone else.
Yes, I am now running for cevsoc. Please vote for me D94.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

tbh they are taking it too seriously lmao it's a society they need to chil

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I'm friends with the guy they're ripping to shreds and it's honestly kind of sad - he's a nice guy and I don't understand why everyone is being like that to him, he certainly doesn't deserve it

If he was a massive tool who shouldn't be anywhere involved with big society exec positions - and I know a few of that type - then right on, but he's not

Sure, he may not be the best candidate - I don't even know who the others are - but the way they're painting him is he is the shittest candidate of all time which he most definitely is not

HSC
Uni Grad

I find whatever happening to him for CEVSOC is absolutely ridiculous. It's just uncalled for. Though that said the people who have attacked him have apologised to him on the FB event page.

That event pretty much feeds the gap that the BSOC saga had last year.

leehuan

HSC

So apparently Peter Brown is retiring.

So blessed to be in the cohort he lectured discrete maths for.

clin12345

HSC

Is it likely that they will release more enrolment spots later, coz the summer course (elec2134) I planned on doing is full and it had only 40 spots.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Is it likely that they will release more enrolment spots later, coz the summer course (elec2134) I planned on doing is full and it had only 40 spots.
People might drop out so check everyday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)