UNSW HELP (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
that sounds fun af u just need to fine a group also a good way to make friends in uni since i literally have 0 uni friends so far
well if u have shitty group mates or conflicts or ppl not pulling their weight it's not so fun 😥 it's truly a hit or miss with group projects

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
also you'll make friends plz don't stress, from experience societies is how you make friends bcz I never rlly made long term friends with anyone from my degree/classes, that's just me

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
how do u become friends with someone without telling them u wanna be friends with them coz thats kinda cringe
We have the same question
I think im just gonna change my personality to be extremely extrovert until i make a group then be normal again but easier said than done

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also you'll make friends plz don't stress, from experience societies is how you make friends bcz I never rlly made long term friends with anyone from my degree/classes, that's just me
NOOO imo it feels like class friends will be easier to make
compared to societies like idk how often u meet each other and its focussing on one specific topic not like in general

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
We have the same question
I think im just gonna change my personality to be extremely extrovert until i make a group then be normal again but easier said than done
no shut up i was planning to adopt a whole new personality in uni but theres a few ppl from my grade doing the same course as me so i cantgtreiugbe ignewroijgnoenrgewhryjiob

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
NOOO imo it feels like class friends will be easier to make
compared to societies like idk how often u meet each other and its focussing on one specific topic not like in general
I think it depends on the degree like some degrees you see the same people for 4 years straight
like I made really great friends in class but after finals we drifted apart and never shared classes again
societies can be tricky icl, u have to participate in it outside of class to actually build friendships and it can be nerve wracking when you first join and stuff, I guess you'll experience it all for urself

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
no shut up i was planning to adopt a whole new personality in uni but theres a few ppl from my grade doing the same course as me so i cantgtreiugbe ignewroijgnoenrgewhryjiob
DO NOT DO THAT

FUCK A FAKE SMILEEEEEEE FAKE SMILEEEEE
NOW IM SO DONE WITH CARING WHAT YOU THINK NO I WONT HIDE UNDERNEATH YOUR OWN PROJECTIONS OR CHANGE MY MOST AUTHENTIC LIFE
AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK OUTTTTT

BE YOUR OWN FUCKIN BEST FRIENDDD
SAY THAT SHIT WITH YOUR CHEST
KEEP MOVING LIKE WHATS NEXT
YUHHHH

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
no but my classmates are so cringe they made a usyd gc and pls dont ask the name of the gc i want to leave like i literally dont want to see them and they go make a gc and then they leave me on read like i might as well leave and they wouldnt even realise

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
advice:

Good karma, my aesthetic (aesthetic)
Keep my conscience clear, that's why I'm so magnetic
Manifest it (yeah), I finessed it (I finessed it)
Take my pen and write some love letters to heaven

Just like magic (baby)
Just like magic (oh, yeah)
Middle finger to my thumb and then I snap it
Just like magic (yeah)
I'm attractive (oh, yeah)
I get everything I want 'cause I attract it (oh)

Say, lookin' at my phone
But I'm tryna disconnect it (oh, yeah)
Read a fuckin' book
I be tryna stay connected (yeah)
Say it's tricky at the top
Gotta keep a slim ego for a thick wallet
Losing friends left and right
But I just send 'em love and light (oh, whoa)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
no but my classmates are so cringe they made a usyd gc and pls dont ask the name of the gc i want to leave like i literally dont want to see them and they go make a gc and then they leave me on read like i might as well leave and they wouldnt even realise
ur classmates are all snakes I stand by that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)