UOW offers (1 Viewer)

kag86

HSC
N/A
On that note are students meant to be going???? I mean in the letter it only talks about the parents attending.....

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
dynamic22 said:
ahhhhhhhhhh i only got a uai of 84.8 but i still got offered my first prefence of
B of communication n media studies/ B arts which was a uai of 90 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when i read my offer on-line i just could not believe it, this course is my dream, and i thank god, (it seems god does answer prayers)

anyway, hope to see you all there, just look out for the chick with a big smile on her face... as she is finally in an enivroment where people want to learn! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what!??!?!? thats so not fair. not saying you dont deserve it or anything, becuase im sure you do, and congrats by the way.
i was only offered my second preference (B of arts/ B creative arts).
i really really.. and i wanna do it even more now....
wanted to do B creative arts/ B media communications.
i passed auditions and interview, but i got a uai of 89.8... missing out by 0.2!!!
zero- point- fricken- two!!!!
i knew the b creative arts was fine becoz they sent me an acceptance letter bout a week after i auditioned, but b media comm?

ugh, im just whingeing. congrats to all and hopefully i will see you at the gong.

alice

spark

Some of my friends at Wollongong got into their combined Law degrees totally off the UAI cutoff and they were not under any Access scheme or regional students (last year). Some things I will never understand.

santaslayer

HSC
spark said:
Some of my friends at Wollongong got into their combined Law degrees totally off the UAI cutoff and they were not under any Access scheme or regional students (last year). Some things I will never understand.
*Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!* :p

RaineeDays

HSC
Yay! i got my 1st pref.. B Medicinal Chem (advanced) :) its reali strange that i got it tho.. cos some guy from uow rang about a week before the offers came out n told me that i wouldnt get my 1st pref.. cos my uai wasnt high enough. But i got it lol I rang him n asked him y.. n he blamed it all on the sub dean :S. Congrats to everyone :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)