Update me on VSU (1 Viewer)

walrusbear

HSC
Generator said:
this article sums up the government at the moment

a whole lot of arrogant liberal MPs pushing their policies

then a final, somewhat neglected, paragraph featuring people either a) who know better or b) will be affected pointing out the problems with the policies

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
walrusbear said:
this article sums up the government at the moment

a whole lot of [...] MPs pushing their policies
I think you'll find that's generally how governments work.
walrusbear said:
then a final, somewhat neglected, paragraph featuring people either a) who know better or b) will be affected pointing out the problems with the policies
OMG THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH CERTAIN POLICIES! Oh the horror!

walrusbear

HSC
Liberal Scum said:
I think you'll find that's generally how governments work.

OMG THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH CERTAIN POLICIES! Oh the horror!
heh
it is a problem considering how vehement the opposition is and who the opposition is; quite often those who will feel the brunt most and those who actually know more about the issue

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
Dr Nelson has indicated that the logistical problems associated with such short notice would be too much for the unis given some are already enrolling, and so even if it does come in next year it won't be effective til mid next year or early 2007.

7th Sign

HSC
lol stuff paying money to the unions for free lunches and shit and money for them to blow on their stupid little protests.......

You should be able to choose what you want to do with the cash, If you want to pay unions to have fun with your money then you can do that....or if you want to fix your car with the lot of money you should be able to do that... :rolleyes: :cool:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
7th Sign said:
lol stuff paying money to the unions for free lunches and shit and money for them to blow on their stupid little protests.......

You should be able to choose what you want to do with the cash, If you want to pay unions to have fun with your money then you can do that....or if you want to fix your car with the lot of money you should be able to do that... :rolleyes: :cool:
dude please dont start, yuoll attract all the USU lovers who will start explaining that the services ( majority dont use) are vital and becuase they use it, it must remain to serve everyone ( a few jerks)

walrusbear

HSC
it's sad that after countless posts on the subject you still get arguments this stupid ^

walrusbear

HSC
but you tried to provoke one by showing your silliness, again

Collin

HSC
N/A
Might tick off a few people by bumping up this thread, but anyway.. after thinking about it properly and realising that I essentially don't even use uni facilities provided by the Union that much, I'm gonna take the (perhaps some of you USU supporters may label 'selfish') road and throw my back behind the VSU legislation. Since the Coalition is gonna force it through no matter what, I certainly hope it bloody well goes through before early next year so I can save a few hundred bucks. Good riddance.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Might tick off a few people by bumping up this thread, but anyway.. after thinking about it properly and realising that I essentially don't even use uni facilities provided by the Union that much, I'm gonna take the (perhaps some of you USU supporters may label 'selfish') road and throw my back behind the VSU legislation. Since the Coalition is gonna force it through no matter what, I certainly hope it bloody well goes through before early next year so I can save a few hundred bucks. Good riddance.
It won't. Nelson's already announced that even if it is passed before next year it won't be enforced as a lot of unis have already done their enrolments.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
u have converted away from the ddark side.

Collin

HSC
N/A
That really sucks, I was looking forward to saving some $$$.

Edit: Sasha, I never really threw my support to either side fully.. but yes I guess I did lean towards USU initially because I erm, used to use uni facilities more. Now that I've been into near-full time work for the past 10 months, became more of a materialistic prick who craves money, aswell as a uni-lecture jigging naughty person.. I prefer not to pay hundreds of dollars for things I don't use.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)