URGENT (Coles Myer Group Interview) (1 Viewer)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah i got called again don't no whether i should go or not?

r31vhead

Why wouldn't you? At least if you do, there's a chance you could get a position there. Might as well keep your options open.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by r31vhead
Why wouldn't you? At least if you do, there's a chance you could get a position there. Might as well keep your options open.
And the chance of getting a job?

Hmmm....!

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
so how many of you have got a job through the whole coles myer process?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by choco
so how many of you have got a job through the whole coles myer process?
i just got a call today saying my application has been sent to a particular store and that they are gonna call me over the next few days bout an interview...

Carlito

HSC
My friend got a job at a coles supermarket because his dad was a friend of the manager of the store.

He applied online normally and then the manager rang the recruitment centre and got his details and took him straight to a personal interview and then he got the job a few days after his dad asked the manager for the job.

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
My friend got a job at a coles supermarket because his dad was a friend of the manager of the store.

He applied online normally and then the manager rang the recruitment centre and got his details and took him straight to a personal interview and then he got the job a few days after his dad asked the manager for the job.
that is just low...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i just got a call today saying my application has been sent to a particular store and that they are gonna call me over the next few days bout an interview...
wat stores? As in Coles, Myer, Kmart.....?

r31vhead

For some reason, the "Make a booking" link no longer appears when I sign in. I usually log in every once in a while to see if there any group interview vacancies have opened up in the WA - Metro section.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but what if he isn't 'suitable' for the job? if he didn't have connections he wouldn't have go it

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nope it doesn't, its a nice way of saying thanks but no thanks. Last year during the xmas/stocktake recruitment they accidently sent that email out to everyone that applied, and about half an hour later we got another one that told us to disregard it, it was a mistake and it 'in no way reflected the progress of your application'

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i got called today bout a job at target @ miranda for thurs nites & weekends so that's rad... i have a job interview for supre tomorrow tho and i'd rather that cos its in the CBD, close to uni

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i went for the group interview the other day but doubt i'll get it cos i'm not very flexible but i just wanted to know when the recruit for xmas cos if i get that'll be gr8

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by choco
i went for the group interview the other day but doubt i'll get it cos i'm not very flexible but i just wanted to know when the recruit for xmas cos if i get that'll be gr8
apparently july

Originally posted by Ms 12
Nope it doesn't, its a nice way of saying thanks but no thanks. Last year during the xmas/stocktake recruitment they accidently sent that email out to everyone that applied, and about half an hour later we got another one that told us to disregard it, it was a mistake and it 'in no way reflected the progress of your application'
so why don't they say no instead of saying if there's a position they will call? i would have thought it was a yes, that you passed the group interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)