USYD Bachelor Of Science & Doctor Of Medicine (1 Viewer)

ziGma

HSC
for lil details like early entry its better to google search, most uni websites are actually horrendous and theres like 5 different sub menus u have to go through

ill let u know in a month how the science facilities are in uts if i remember, since im starting there then
Yesss, exactly! I tap on one tab an it takes me to a whole new page with 30 more tabs which take me to a page with more tabs which is also filled with aesthetic pictures of overly smiley students 🥴

That'll help, thank you in advance. 😊

Luukas.2

HSC
for lil details like early entry its better to google search, most uni websites are actually horrendous and theres like 5 different sub menus u have to go through
University websites are under the control of the faculty and university administrations. Some of them have little insight into the student experience and how things might appear / operate from any perspective other than their perspective as administrators... but you often won't be lucky enough to encounter them. I say lucky enough because there are many more who are closer to clueless.

Years ago, most of the admin was done by academics - who hated it, but were efficient as they sought to spend as little time on it as possible. Now, those responsibilities are with professional administrators, who have nothing to do but administration, and some of whom act like there is nothing more important than what they do. Certainly nothing as trivial as teaching, research, or the student experience.

Get used to the idea that bureaucracy and administration will be a gigantic pain in the posterior whenever you encounter it, and for the rest of your lives - whether it be Centrelink or "Services"NSW or Universities or wherever else they hold sway. Fighting against it is about as productive as trying to do an HSC exam with your arms taped behind your back and writing using a pen stuck up your nose... and about as satisfying. Just accept that things are the way they are and comply with whatever procedures they set down, no matter how ridiculous.

On re-reading, it is possible that some cynicism may have crept into my perspective here... hopefully it won't be noticeable... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)