uteeeeeeeeeeeees (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
yeah u was suprised at how good condition it was in
ut yeah its not the best model n wat the fuck is the deal wif red??lol to expensive for me.....
now the deni ad has been on tv do u no wat it is now?!?!?!?!?
No. [10 characters]

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
No. [10 characters]
omg so sad
such a townie
go to www.utemuster.info
although it wont work on my computure
i CAANT Wait proberly be the last piss up before hsc i guess how sad...
goin with mate in new (2002) modle 4 door ford courier! its like brand new, wass a council vehical
bloody ford though!!!!!!!!i cant belive he sold his suby n bought a ford
my ewes are havin lambs at the moment how exciting.....

wrangler

HSC
liquimalish said:
I live in deni, best time ever
OMG relly relly!!!!
so will i c u there!!lolol
so are u like a country boy
i CANT BLOODY WAIT!!!
do u no if tickets are any more expensive if u DONT pre pay
i cant fing out on the web site!

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i'm still deciding wether to head to deni - it's the weekend before i come back up to uni, and considering we only have 2 weeks holidays i might not fit it in... considering the first weekend will be gone with dubbo b&s

back to the topic - i'm thinking of getting a ute for my 21st (next year)... looking at prob getting a commodore VS... although not looking forward to the insurance for the little guy!! lol...

any of you guys know steve forde and the flange?? man i love those guys

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
Yeah tix are worth like 10 bucks more at the gate but if your under 18 and go in with an adult (18+) I think its only like $40 tickets compared to $70-80, cant remember.
Yeah im a country boy at heart, will be swagging in the back of my ute and have many a bevvie over the weekend.
The flange is great

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
liquimalish said:
Yeah tix are worth like 10 bucks more at the gate but if your under 18 and go in with an adult (18+) I think its only like $40 tickets compared to $70-80, cant remember.
Yeah im a country boy at heart, will be swagging in the back of my ute and have many a bevvie over the weekend.
The flange is great
that's it - best weekends are spent with a swag, a few beers, rums, mates and a couple of utes

wrangler

HSC
liquimalish said:
The flange is great

omg!totly awsome
th9ink i may have to start a deni tread
lol i finally found on website, it still 40 bucks if ur a weanier, its 80 if ur ova 18 or 95 at the gate!!i think ill be prepordering!!!!
they have all the new merchindise on there websit 2, mite have to pre purchase my bluesiglet, cause they got sold out superfast last year!!!!!!!
u stayin in the ute area, wat u drive???
i think im goni wit the tailgaters?
white 2002 ford courier almost brandnew ute!
cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit so disrtacting from study,
u be wearin the wranglers???

bns_gun

HSC
Are you stupid or something.
I drive a hilux SR5 xtra cab i love it i would never drive a sedan or wagon or hatch any of that shit.

townies have no idea really some of the question you guys asked us at sydney show seriously dont they have medication for retards

Last edited:

wrangler

HSC
bns_gun said:
Are you stupid or something.
I drive a hilux SR5 xtra cab i love it i would never drive a sedan or wagon or hatch any of that shit.

townies have no idea really some of the question you guys asked us at sydney show seriously dont they have medication for retards

lololol rofl
sydney show ay? u work there two do you? i bloody love it. work there with cattle, love gettin paid to get on the piss for a week straight , and no school!!
gawd the townies are so annoying and dumb!!!!! soem of the questions they ask.......
lol the retards ARE the only half normal ones

on a happier note i saw a relly kool WB in the paper today for $3300 , on fuel ang gas, might have to investigate that....

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
wrangler said:
lololol rofl
sydney show ay? u work there two do you? i bloody love it. work there with cattle, love gettin paid to get on the piss for a week straight , and no school!!
gawd the townies are so annoying and dumb!!!!! soem of the questions they ask.......
yeah i work with cattle there too (and did horses aswell in 2005).. yeah u get some pretty fucked up questions eh?? hahahaha
we had a very funny day this year when we were tryin to clip a heifer that was absoulutely nuts, kicking down the sides of the chute etc... all these people were walking past with their eyes just about dropping out of their heads... very amusing
and the ppl that walk around holding their noses, pulling up their pants etc... very funny too

and seriously DaddyK - what is your problem with country people?? ok so you are a city slicker who has no time for the country but there is no need to take the piss - we're just talking about the way we live and love life, give us all a break

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
wrangler said:
lololol rofl
yeah i work with cattle there too (and did horses aswell in 2005).. yeah u get some pretty fucked up questions eh?? hahahaha
we had a very funny day this year when we were tryin to clip a heifer that was absoulutely nuts, kicking down the sides of the chute etc... all these people were walking past with their eyes just about dropping out of their heads... very amusing
and the ppl that walk around holding their noses, pulling up their pants etc... very funny too

and seriously DaddyK - what is your problem with country people?? ok so you are a city slicker who has no time for the country but there is no need to take the piss - we're just talking about the way we live and love life, give us all a break
yeah it wouldnt be as bad with horses probly, lol yeah expecially all the little kids,one kid got kick buy one of our heifers and thretend to sue us!!!wat a wank. it as great in the first week when i had a physco steer and every so often we would end up goin for a run , thered be kids and people running and screaming everywhere, in the end we used to stir them up just for fun! i had a bloody calf this year and every little townie fuck wanted to pat the thing.......stupid fucks
daddy k like stated if u dont like it/us fuck off and leave us alone...simple

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
wrangler said:
yeah it wouldnt be as bad with horses probly, lol yeah expecially all the little kids,one kid got kick buy one of our heifers and thretend to sue us!!!wat a wank. it as great in the first week when i had a physco steer and every so often we would end up goin for a run , thered be kids and people running and screaming everywhere, in the end we used to stir them up just for fun! i had a bloody calf this year and every little townie fuck wanted to pat the thing.......stupid fucks
daddy k like stated if u dont like it/us fuck off and leave us alone...simple
horses was more tiring - we had to get up at 3am instead of 5am... (but that was only for 2 days, not a week like the cattle)
we had vet students asking us random questions about the horses though... what they were being told in class was wrong...

have to say the members bar in the main arena is a great place - as is the cattlemans... didn't make it to the clydesdale bar this year, apparently its awesome though

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
horses was more tiring - we had to get up at 3am instead of 5am... (but that was only for 2 days, not a week like the cattle)
we had vet students asking us random questions about the horses though... what they were being told in class was wrong...

have to say the members bar in the main arena is a great place - as is the cattlemans... didn't make it to the clydesdale bar this year, apparently its awesome though
yeah cant wait for clydie bar, but cant get in if ur illegal, stupid security fuck, yeah cattlemens bar is good, was rite outside my cattle last year so was very convient ill say!! cant say ive been to the members bar, to bloody far. i was up at 3am one moring, but one only tank gawd, second wek was great, only gettin up after 5, wen u get home everything feels like a sleep in!!wat studs u work for, u goin to melbourne this year, i mite just go for a wekend to get on the piss, the bars theres not half bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)