UTS IDeA CompSci application - discussion (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
nooo i literally am on the train coming back from the office how cool would it be to be there at the same time??? the tour group of ours hit it off pretty well, i recommend looking friendly anyways since chloe (tour guide and future interviewer) will probably mentally assess your communication skills.
oh my introversion is going in the bin for that one day - you watch me - gonna be the most sociable ive ever been lmao

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
yeah lmao the group that was to go in after us seemed so quiet i almost felt bad, but then i realised they were my competitors 😈 ok they say they will take anyone who would make a good fit for the position but come on... they can't accept all 90 applicants can they????

also i was pretty sad that there was no pseduocode questions but then again it would put people without coding experience at a severe disadvantage. arguably the password question was a kind of pseudocode but idk (i found that one by far the easiest but no spoilers for the test!!!)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah lmao the group that was to go in after us seemed so quiet i almost felt bad, but then i realised they were my competitors 😈 ok they say they will take anyone who would make a good fit for the position but come on... they can't accept all 90 applicants can they????

also i was pretty sad that there was no pseduocode questions but then again it would put people without coding experience at a severe disadvantage. arguably the password question was a kind of pseudocode but idk (i found that one by far the easiest but no spoilers for the test!!!)
Was there parking there

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
im not sure, most ppl caught the train or got dropped off by parents. there was a parking lot but chances are its for wisetech employees only (but i don't think anyone would complain if you just parked there anyways tbh)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
im not sure, most ppl caught the train or got dropped off by parents. there was a parking lot but chances are its for wisetech employees only (but i don't think anyone would complain if you just parked there anyways tbh)
Hmm I might need to park close by 😬

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
yeah i got a phone call today telling me i was accepted for an interview (it was while i was gaming bruh i hope the caller didnt hear my keyboard and mouse)

also "During the call you are welcome to share your screen or any documents that might help our conversation." makes me consider showcasing my entire coding portfolio, i'll even show the projects i made on scratch 8 years ago i aint missing out on this program

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah i got a phone call today telling me i was accepted for an interview (it was while i was gaming bruh i hope the caller didnt hear my keyboard and mouse)

also "During the call you are welcome to share your screen or any documents that might help our conversation." makes me consider showcasing my entire coding portfolio, i'll even show the projects i made on scratch 8 years ago i aint missing out on this program
Oooooooh I'm getting my sdd projects out lmao

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I think that this method will be considered seperately although I'm not too sure so it's best to contact someone about that.

I'd rather not say who I'm working for
who are the other employers rather than just wisetech. TAL australia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)