UWS Law Orientation Camp (1 Viewer)

Timelord09

HSC
im pretty sure they'l give ya a check list and a program for the event, if not a hardcopy then definately on VUWS

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hey wixxy, just wanted to say thanks for all your help on the boards. Good stuff.

And hallelujah for No Alcohol because drunk people at camp poses a very threatening image...
Aw :shy: thanks heh. I'm sure there's heaps more helpful people around but if you do have any questions about UWS that no one's answered give me a yell and I'll do my best to find out for you.
Last year I'm pretty sure there were a couple of people who managed to sneak a bit of alcohol in, but our group nerded it up, shut ourselves in our little house thing and stayed up having girly chat all night :p

X-terc

HSC
N/A
So how many has actually paid for the camp? It's through IPAY right? or should we wait for more info?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
hmm
my dad sent funds through bpay, but not sure if it went through yet.

do we get a confirmation email?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
So how many has actually paid for the camp? It's through IPAY right? or should we wait for more info?
If you are keen on going you will need to get in quick, purely because of the limited amount of spaces available.

X-terc

HSC
N/A
ohhhh i seee. I'm gonna pay through the post office ahaha. awesome, I'm excited!

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Just paid through iPay! Haha, that was exciting...

I got the confirmation email sent but was wondering if they'll send us a list of what to bring? They posted one up on the old vUWS page along with the program but it looks like they've taken it down since the renovation...

Also, random statement... but how cool is this smiley - :dog: !
pretty cool.

yeah i got the confirmation too!.

X-terc

HSC
N/A
^ I am!

So did everyone get a confirmation email? Cos I didnt! I paid via post office, got the receipt and every in tack. Also is there anymore information being released?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
^ I am!

So did everyone get a confirmation email? Cos I didnt! I paid via post office, got the receipt and every in tack. Also is there anymore information being released?
it took me a couple of days, so just wait a bit.
takes a few days to process.

the law information is on that vuws site,

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
so did everyone get their email?

btw:

• Dress up outfit for the ‘L’ themed dinner/trivia night (prizes on offer but you can come as a first year law student if you really don’t want to dress up – the themed party was a suggestion from students last year so we’re giving it a go!)'

'L' Themed.

is that law? love? lust? lesbian?

and what constitutes as an outfit?
i presume it's neither a costume party, nor a black-tie event

bakapink

HSC
so did everyone get their email?

btw:

• Dress up outfit for the ‘L’ themed dinner/trivia night (prizes on offer but you can come as a first year law student if you really don’t want to dress up – the themed party was a suggestion from students last year so we’re giving it a go!)'

'L' Themed.

is that law? love? lust? lesbian?

and what constitutes as an outfit?
i presume it's neither a costume party, nor a black-tie event

LOL what is an 'L' theme? Haha death note!* (Inside joke-for those who know the anime!) That is completely and totally ambiguous! I don't wanna go dressed as a...I don't know a leopard (random much) and everyone else just doesn't dress up at all! But that would constitute as a costume themed party? xD

We should have ideas on what to wear so we don't all look like dolts! We can be our own collective group and just say we're different because we are cool! :cool:

Last edited:

Timelord09

HSC
Leonard Hoffstader?

Lime Disease?

Lemony Snickett?

though i think the best idea thrown out was "Lesbian"

i dont see how i could make a costume for that though...

nitrobaby

HSC
Ohhh what? i havent got anything about the camp yet. are you guys going to dress up??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)