Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peccadillo

HSC
Being accused of close-mindedness by a muslim. Priceless.

Oh and btw nobody has explained yet why the omnipotence paradox doesn't refute your crappy religion, either.
Didn't realise you asked.. Well there are many refutes to which I'm sure you can hop on Wikipedia and check out, im not a philosopher and am not going to pass other people's arguments off as my own - I personally believe its just an illogical question. The question is entirely rhetoric.

EDIT: Your original post asserted that belief in god is stupid, you got questioned why, the best answer you could come up with is the omnipotence paradox. Which I think was a hilariously bad example. I would say a stupid example but that would come accross as obnoxious and rude as your initial assertion.

Last edited:

Peccadillo

HSC
The BNP didn't send troops to Afghanistan you spastic.

Yes, responding to the violence of IRA terrorists with violence. Got it.

So...you're saying that they don't murder people then?

BNP =/= EDL or neo-nazi skin-heads

Inciting hatred and violence is a load of shit. Muslims actually murder people for not believing in their bullshit religion.
1. To defend PakiPrince. Lolsmith's direct quote said Britain - Not BNP - He was responding to that direct quote.. You spastic.

2. I am not sayign the BNP murder people. I believe the BNP are perfectly fine to operate as they wish. I assert they have questionable links to more extreme organisations and due to the nature of their policies they attract people do attract people who are both racist and sometimes violent. The BNP and the EDL are directly and publicly linked you spastic.

3. Murder based on race occurs ALL THE TIME by militant right wing organisations and just general racist skin head thugs. No stable minded person condones murder you spastic.

PakiPrince

HSC
I wonder if he's aware he just called his god insane
If you're referring to me, then you are truly an idiot. Isn't it obvious that i was referring to Debauchee? .... And they say we need help with English.

Peccadillo

HSC
I wonder if he's aware he just called his god insane
Wow... another wild accusation based on your peripheral and misinformed understanding of Islam.

There are certain exceptions where under a certain set of circumstances it becomes necessary to kill, i.e. To prevent evil (this is interpretive) 2. in Jihad 3. Defence

Essentially murder is not permissible and is deemed haram (sinful).

Why such negative concepts such as murder are mentioned so frequently in hadith comes back to that cultural relativism argument you hate so much.

Last edited:

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Wow... another wild accusation based on your peripheral and misinformed understanding of Islam.

There are certain exceptions where under a certain set of circumstances it becomes necessary to kill, i.e. To prevent evil (this is interpretive) 2. in Jihad 3. Defence

Essentially murder is not permissible and is deemed haram (sinful).
all of those are interpretive.

Jihad is supposed to be your internal struggle for jihad you spastic

Peccadillo

HSC
all of those are interpretive.

Jihad is supposed to be your internal struggle for jihad you spastic
Oh the return of the bigot.. probably a good idea to keep reading and not posting.. you already exposed your severe level of naivete.. Remember?

Peccadillo

HSC
See response to Lolsmith's post. Wow you guys make really bad atheists... Are you sure you are even one? I say this as your reasons for discounting the existence of God appear to be pretty lackadaisical.. sometimes infantile. I suspect you simply regurgitate what you hear and read by atheists and antitheist activists and academics.

Dont get me wrong. I fully respect their views (the academics views that is) and consider them extremely valid... Take note that I have not once insulted you based on what you believe.

Last edited:

Peccadillo

HSC
To be honest there probably are "millions" of unstable minded muslims in the world anyway. Agree with his comment on second thought. Don't agree with Lolsmiths.

Given there are close to 2 billion muslims in the world.. 2 million (which is the minimum requirment to constitute millions) = 0.1% of the reported muslim population... I would probably say it would even be hundreds of millions.

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Muslims support murder. Whether or not this is against islam is irrelevant.
So do Christians. Whether or not this is against Christianity is irrelevant.

_ Do u see how f**ed u sound.

Last edited:

7eleven

HSC
N/A
ugh, look at the actual fucking link

much. MUCH more than 2 million
Well you previously just said "millions". Again "much more than 2 million" can be 2,000,001. "much more" is subjective,Love.

Last edited:

Peccadillo

HSC
Muslims support murder. Whether or not this is against islam is irrelevant.
Omg... You're so dumb... If Muslims don't support murder in the name is Islam then who are you are you opposed against here?
As per my calculations some muslims may support murder. Just like some sick fuck people of any religion/race/gender with no real belief system support it. Whats your point?

fortyfortyforty

HSC
I think he's saying that whether or not them supporting it is against Islam doesn't matter, because they still do. A problem with deciding whether something is against Islam or not is that people's understandings of the technicalities of any system will differ and among the authorities who are supposed to decide and teach whether Islam says something is OK or not, there are big differences.

Last edited:

Peccadillo

HSC
Point taken. I accept that the portion who do "support murder" (which is such a grossly simplistic accusation btw) do so under a false understanding in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)