Weapons of Math Instruction (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
A public-school teacher tried to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a square, a slide rule, and a calculator. He was arrested and charged with carrying weapons of math instruction. Attorney General Ashcroft said he believes the man may be a member of al-gebra. "Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," said Ashcroft. "They reach average solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secret code names like X and Y and refer to 'unknowns.' We believe they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer, Isosceles, once said, 'There are three sides to every triangle.'" President Bush said, "If God wanted us to have weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes. I am gratified that we now have a sine that these math-dogs, intent on protracting us, are willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard. Murky statisticians love to inflict plane on every sphere of influence!" The President added, "Under the circumferences, we must differentiate their root, make our point, and draw the line. These weapons of math instruction have the potential to decimal everything in their math on a scalene never before seen unless we become exponents of a Higher Power and begin to factor-in random facts of vertex." Attorney General Ashcroft concluded, "As our Great Leader would say, read my ellipse. Here is one principle he is uncertain of: though they continue to multiply, their days are numbered, as the hypotenuse tightens around their necks!"

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea... pretty funnie... i lyk the al-gebra... ahahah, dat's funnie...

also they haf a common denominator...

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
algebra came from arabic anyway, so thats why it fits.

But an amusing article. :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by skypryn
i love penis
I wouldn'at consider a maths forum in a totally unrelated topic the best place to come out of the closet

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
well, i think i feel the hypotenuse tightening around my neck...
serously lazarus, wtf? i almost fell of my chair! what gets into the ppl round here, is it something in the water?
just for the record, i will NEVER admit to finding any of that even remotely funny...good on ya tho! :p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
If one were to join the dots when arithmetic progression function is graphed, the resulting image would be an accurate representation of my sexuality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)