What did everyone's teachers give them for thier BOW??? (1 Viewer)

pegson

HSC
my rigged marks

i got 40 out 40 for my BOW and 8 out of 10 for Visual Arts Process Diary.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Serg01 said:
I managed to get 41/50 (A) and that was the third highest in the class. Our teacher said she marked brutally so thats good, in a way. I picked up Art in year 11 so I had no prior knowledge of colour and so forth. SO i was rpund in myself.
you had no knowledge of COLOUR?!
lol sorry... had to do it

lil_emm

HSC
i got 35. which is 70% so im happy with it. my teacher didn't understand what it was all about because it was so abstract.

shortie_689

HSC
Goddess Zenith said:
i got 43\50 - pretty damn good considering it was a heap of shit!! digital media just doesn't look the same when you have to print it small :( stupid wauchope hehe oh well hope the hsc marker like it on tuesday

INNER CHILD::

how do you have 55 art studenst thats crazy we had like 6 in our class!!! ha ha ha ha ...stupid wauchope

:)

We had stacks in our grade too I think about 60 art students our classes where so packed...
I got given two marks
First mark was 49/50
and my
Second mark was 48/50
Pretty happy with it mind you there was a lot of unhappy people with marks people recieved some people feel that the school is rigged someone went right up the wall at the teachers...
So it will interesting to see the marks that we do actually get...

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I have no idea what I got...we had a huge saga with teacher changeovers and last minute HSC tasks so in the end we never actually got our BOW or assessment marks back...kinda sucks since I now have absolutely no idea what to expect from the markers!

angelxfunk

HSC
i cant remember what mark my teacher gave me. i think from memory it was 42/50 which was rank 2. and then i was selected for artexpress which means i got a mark between 45-50 out of 50 so he gave me an apology.

Jase

HSC
An apology!? ahahha.. you should smack him on the back of the head and say "That's right biatch". Okay not really, i guess he was kind and understanding enough to apologise..

angelxfunk

HSC
haha yeh ay! i would have taken great joy in doing so! but then id b kicked out of the school lol

kim_iz_yippin

HSC
I have no idea what I got for my internal prac mark, but I got 96.5% for the assessments and all that. I think our school marks too easy but I'm not complaining! When I went up to fill in the forms for Artexpress this total arsehole of a teacher goes "Oh, you know you probably won't get in." I mean, I'm the third person in the goddamn history of our school to even get a look in to Artexpress and he's going on like that. I was really pissed because I think I have as good a chance as anyone! Anyhow, I could go on forever about the crappy art department at our school but I won't...

Congrats to everyone who got preselected! I reckon the 2005 Artexpress is going to be awesome

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
i got 45/50, pretty happy with that, but then i like changed it heaps, the final layout i had was COMPLETELY different and stuff. but i got the principals award for best artwork :D:D if only he knew something about art....damn.

piratedebbie

HSC
i had half finished mine and got 36/50 i think.
and wen i say half finished i mean, i was doing huge figure drawings, and there were heads and other parts missing in all of them... actually i had only half finished one of my works. the other two werent even started... hahaha but then i did finish them and got pre-selected for artexpress
talk abot giving my teachers nervous breakdowns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)