• Sometimes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Get a life

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
if the sky is blue then i just gotta b outside. so i 'll go for a surf or a dive or a skate or play sum footy or go down the pub and get pissed (yeah i wish). hey by the way has any1 ever tried drunken study??? i did b4 the trial it actually was quite fun cept for the fact that i could read wat i was riting.

chris42

HSC
What happens when it wet, cold and windy outside, what do people do then to relax ?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
What happens when it wet, cold and windy outside, what do people do then to relax ?
Watch a movie, read a book, listen to music:).

BaSs_JUnKie

Originally posted by Dubya
hey by the way has any1 ever tried drunken study??? i did b4 the trial it actually was quite fun cept for the fact that i could read wat i was riting.
drunken study? muwahahaha ur a cainer!

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Heh, I did a major business assessable at 3 in the morning the day it was due. I woke up and read what I wrote and rewrote about a page of it :p

As for dealing with stress, I usually listen to music, go for a walk or a run, or when it's raining, I just watch TV.

I also used to skate until all the skaters in my area moved away, and I had no-one to skate with. Twasnt nearly as fun.

swordfish

i go swimming or riding or running....if i had a beach i would go but the nearest is five hours away. If ive just done an exam or if im tired then i do absolutely nothing....i mean nothing.....i just sit, walk from one room to the next...eat a bit of nutella from the jar....mmmm!

ajyt

the problem is that if i did something else to relieve my stress then i would feel stressed that i wasn't doing any work, then i would work, then feel stressed, then not do work, then feel worried and stressed...

so i did easy Question 1's from past HSC Maths papers to make myself feel successful, and feel like i was still doing work.

... while listening to trance music

... while lying in front of the TV.

by the way, i don't mean to say something offensive, but my perspective is completely logical and practical - research has shown that getting off is a natural relaxant.

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Neutro
DRummming and Guitar take all my stresss away!
I want to learn how to play the electric guitar so bad but I don't have enough money yet:(.

Jaymz_Hetfield

Although I had no stress the whole time, nothing gets me going like coming downstairs and pounding the crap out of my drum kit to some cds.

s_a

i go outside

and either skateboard, ride my bike or walk wherever

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
if im pissed off i listen to as much pink floyd as humanly possible.. to depress the shit outta myself
not a bad kinda depression.. the good kind.... if that makes sense?

cakes

hi
HSC
i play music, listen to music, write music, go to the beach, go shopping..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)