Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Get a life

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters

warren

Originally posted by Agnes2810
i go out with friends and drink... then i forget about skool and all that for a while and just have fun..
if your still in school and you a little young to be drinking?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I think it's really funny how there are skateys - who aren't really skateys. Ie. Dress in all those skatey brands, yet - don't know how to skate.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
oh...yeah, and when i'm 'depressed' i read from my wide range of serial killer books. And sometimes when i'm super bored, i think of new and creative ways to torture people. I shall suggest these to like, some interrogation body or something - one day.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Dress in all those skatey brands, yet - don't know how to skate.
I disagree, many people around my area dress in surf clothes, yet most do not surf. I'd only brand those fakers as pathetic skaterwannabes, if they dressed in skater clothes AND carried around a board with them.. now that would be truly tragic and sad. :D

Do you thinlk that all skaters fit inside the stereotype given to them
Definitely not, because of the inclusion of 'all'. If it's a generalization, then chances are it's automatically incorrect. If the poll was instead 'Do you thinlk that most skaters fit inside the stereotype given to them?', then I would obligingly vote 'yes'.

What do YOU do?
Well I just finished my HSC, but uni is about to start, and to relieve studies I'd/I would go for a 40 minute run, weight train, go for a martial arts training session, just lay around listening to music, surf the net, watch tv.. or perhaps just sleep.

mayhemily

HSC
music, laughter, plus I tutor and teach dance to kiddies in this community program thingo. I looove laxing out in front of the tv or bumming with my friends

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jimmy_kabidas
When ever I get stressed or bored, I love to go out and have a skate but I'm curious to find out what everyone out there does to help alleviate the pressure of the HSC. What Are your hobbies.
i dont skate...but i dont mind people who do

but i love to laugh at them when they try to do a trick to impress someone and then screw it up.

im a sadist.

i dont really have any hobbies :S

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i feel sorry for people that try to show off and fail miserably

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bodyboard, sea kayak, golf, cs, war3, and music... :)

stuff

I would like to skate to relieve the pressure of the HSC but since I'll never be coordinated enough-
- watching people more coordinated skate
- a lot of coffee and
-Lying on the floor staring at the roof thinking about thinking about nothing (it makes sense when you think about it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)