What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
See here's where your argument fails as soon as you make personal arguments, you're putting words in my mouth which is something you've been doing almost every single time you post. this is a stupid insinuation to make, when tf did i say that i want all Christians and jews to convert to Islam.

are we not gonna deny that zionist judaism is a fundamental part of israel's establishment?
The Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty describes the country as a “Jewish and democratic state” and references the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, which protects freedom to practice or not practice religious beliefs, including freedom of conscience, faith, religion, and worship

that seems a lot better than what Hamas wants to establish lol

Decapped

HSC
N/A
It was mainly just the idea of basing an argument as to the nature of a religion based on two cherry-picked quotes. I am an atheist and don't support any form of religion, but that would be remiss to claim there aren't any peaceful, well-intentioned Muslims.
"Two cherry picked quotes" Ok child, please dispute the quranic foundations of jihadism. You all have absolutely no idea, stop responding and wasting my time if you won't even be bothered to engage with your brain in a discussion

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Because people were arguing that this conflict was indifferent to religious motivations,I simply posted these verses as an example in which the terrorist group proclaims as the 'truth or way of Allah.' These are literally the quranic foundations for Salafist Jihadism
Well then we agree. Hamas is built on the extremist interpretation of Islamic doctrines. Done.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Do you think Palestinian civilians agree with Hamas? It's just like when the Taliban took control over Afghanistan, the Afghans were scared and tried running away. Hamas is a terrorist group, this group doesn't represent Palestine majority and it never will. You blame it on their beliefs, but one group of people in a religion doesn't mean you need to hate/backlash on a whole group of people.
Like I said I dont blame the whole group my guy, I was just stating that their actions are based of their doctrine of Islam which they literally use verses from their texts and make their own doctrine and follow it.
This is just one group of people yes

nsw..wollongong

HSC
The Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty describes the country as a “Jewish and democratic state” and references the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, which protects freedom to practice or not practice religious beliefs, including freedom of conscience, faith, religion, and worship

that seems a lot better than what Hamas wants to establish lol
are we really going to argue on which is worse, Hamas or Israel? I believe that Israel is a terrorist state because the definition of terrorism, as deduced by the ICC, is: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

would you not agree that Israel is a terrorist state?

unhealthyharold

HSC
no i have to disagree here, because if you researched you would know that Islam does not support or even provide the backbone of hamas' ideologies. hamas is using Islam as a justification, so the criticism should not be on Islam, it should be on Hamas.
Mmmm nah gonna have to disagree w your disagree there 🫡 imo Islamic beliefs are very much fundamental to Hamas’ ideology, and I think it’s fine to simultaneously criticise Islam and Hamas, in the same way it’s fine to critique Catholicism. But I think this is a stupid argument to have rn anyway bc religion is so polarising & subjective that nobody will ever reach a conclusion (we’ve been having the same arguments for thousands of years), and instead it’s just taking away from the matter at hand

Decapped

HSC
N/A
Well then we agree. Hamas is built on the extremist interpretation of Islamic doctrines. Done.
Dhimmi they aren't, you need to pay your jizyah to the ummi's. Seriously though, I'm not here to interpret controversial quranic passages, I don't agree that these are extremist interpretations nor do I agree that all Muslims are evil and are not peaceful, now do you concede on the point that Hamas is motivated by religious beliefs and values?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Does that suddenly justify their actions as a terrorist group?
I never justified their actions! You and the others keep asking the same questions over and over again, how many times do you want me to say it>??? I condemn Hamas. I condemn their actions. What else? Do you want me to scream it?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
are we really going to argue on which is worse, Hamas or Israel? I believe that Israel is a terrorist state because the definition of terrorism, as deduced by the ICC, is: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

would you not agree that Israel is a terrorist state?
I will have to deduce more carefully, because Israel specifically STATED and sent out flyers over GAZA to send a 24 HOUR EVACUATION WARNING.
If they were terrorists they would have not notified that they would be attacking gaza.

The thing is Hamas is a terrorist group because they ATTACKED THE ISRAELI CITIZENS WITHOUT NOTICE OR WARNING which is why the whole world was shocked about it. Plus hamas sends in missles every time without warning lmao.

So I dont think Israel would be a terrorist state based on that info I have gotten

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I will have to deduce more carefully, because Israel specifically STATED and sent out flyers over GAZA to send a 24 HOUR EVACUATION WARNING.
If they were terrorists they would have not notified that they would be attacking gaza.

The thing is Hamas is a terrorist group because they ATTACKED THE ISRAELI CITIZENS WITHOUT NOTICE OR WARNING which is why the whole world was shocked about it. Plus hamas sends in missles every time without warning lmao.

So it is not a terrorist state
That's absolutely wonderful of them. Love Israel for that! Beautiful, beautiful actions by them. Wow, if they were not terrorists, they wouldn't have notified 🥹✊ Yeah and if they were not terrorists then they wouldn't have bombed the very place they told Palestinians to go to. Are you gonna keep ignoring this point?

terrorism is not based off of whether or not you WARN your victims. its based on the unlawful action. Your argument is weak, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)