What do you guys think of the Western Sydney guys supporting the hamas attack on the israelites and rallying over this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unhealthyharold

HSC

year10studentpreparin

HSC
This is not intended to imply anything but if you were curious, can you not look thru information from different sources instead of asking on a student forum
the main thing is to see if he will lie or send in a source
@unhealthyharold passed the test because he sent me a source.
you didnt tho because you told me that Hamas isnt in the west bank but a google search from multiple sources confirmed it to me that they are in the west bank

nsw..wollongong

HSC

year10studentpreparin

HSC

thank you ill get back to you when im done

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Oh wait i said west bank sorry i meant gaza!!
[/QUOTE]
Ok,
its effed up the cruel restrictions imposed on the people of Gaza by Israel but can you really blame them if relaxing these restrictions would probably make for a lot more security concerns?
It would be good if Hamas would agree to a peace treaty if Israel were to set the people of Gaza free but a lot of this just points and is dependent on Hamas

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Mind you, Al Jazeera and the Red Cross have deduced that "we have found no grounds to the Israeli army claim that the strike on the al-Ahli Arab Hospital in #Gaza was caused by a failed rocket launch." Now they're sending people on the ground to confirm the suspicion that the rocket fired by Hamas didn't fail, but it was intercepted by another Israeli missile and landed on al-Ahli hospital.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Ok,
its effed up the cruel restrictions imposed on the people of Gaza by Israel but can you really blame them if relaxing these restrictions would probably make for a lot more security concerns?
It would be good if Hamas would agree to a peace treaty if Israel were to set the people of Gaza free but a lot of this just points and is dependent on Hamas
[/QUOTE]
is it really dependent on hamas if the ethnic cleansing started in the 1950s when hamas was created in the 1980s...

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Ok,
[/QUOTE]
personally man as shtty as it is I can't see the fault in Israel imposing this restrictions just because of safety concerns of Hamas, in fact these security protocols didnt stop the Hamas from attacking a while ago as well

unhealthyharold

HSC
Ok,
[/QUOTE]
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/01/hamas-new-charter-palestine-israel-1967-borders
This was 2017..

Interdice

HSC
mf says he's "neutral" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Nah im honestly on the side of the terrorists.

And i believe
what a dumb comment lmao

i wasn't saying all muslims are extremists - this is literally about the palestine issue involving religion. Which is undeniably does.

But I mean, the fact you use 'Christians as annoying right wing idiots' as your example of bad christians is extremely telling. If that's the worst you can come up with, it shows that christians aren't as bad as muslims. If the worst that muslims ever were was being 'annoying right wing idiots', nobody would have a problem wiith muslims.

And you met ONE muslim guy, and that's your basis for judging the entire religion?

Also, calling people bigots while supporting muslims 💀 💀 💀 💀
I can come up with far worse. Christians in India. Christians regarding Africa. Christians throughout history probably killed more than Muslim

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Unrelated, but I sort of agree with two opinions of religious interpretation. First of all, is the strictly atheistic interpretation of religion in which all religion is regarded as evil, held by Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, and Christopher Hitchens in which religion is put, in the eyes of Dawkins. "a mind virus". None of these figures place Christianity on a pedestal at all, and if you ever have 50 mins spare I would watch Hitchen's based debate against the Catholic church. Also contained within this belief, is the idea that Islam is also a force for evil. But as they don't hold any religion too close to heart, they don't give Islam any special treatment (apart from Sam Harris but can't really get into that now). All religions are equally shit.

The second is the relativist idea of religion, that all religions are the product of interpretation. For example, although different sects of a religion contain entirely different interpretations of a religion despite having the same sacred text. This was especially evident by the U.S. civil war, in which both the Confederates and the Unionists had contrary beliefs on slavery despite reading the same book, the Bible: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_slavery#United_States.

In that vein, I really don't think anyone should hold a particular hatred towards Islam. If you believe all religion is the product of interpretation, and Islam just happens to have small but vocal violent minority due to culture, geography, history etc, I respect that opinion. If you hate all religion, including Islam, I respect that opinion. But when one is literally Christian and festers an absolute hatred for Islam out of no where, I really do not understand that. Like if you were born Muslim, you could just happen to have the opposite opinion. There is no consistency within this opinion.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Ok,
is it really dependent on hamas if the ethnic cleansing started in the 1950s when hamas was created in the 1980s...
[/QUOTE]
is the ethnic cleansing a fact or propaganda,
it seems very much like propaganda no offence
like the AAArated guy said or I think sadceliac, why would the Jews ethnically cleanse palestine right after they just escaped from a holocaust lmao
Unless your calling jews just immoral people which is kinda messed up of you

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Nah im honestly on the side of the terrorists.

And i believe

I can come up with far worse. Christians in India. Christians regarding Africa. Christians throughout history probably killed more than Muslim
Use sources
also the longest slave trade in Africa was done by the Islamic empire. Also wtf about Christians in India lmao just because they are british doesnt mean they are Christians. Also, there is clearly Islam and Hindu tensions rising in India now and for thousands of years, why do you think INDIA supports ISRAEL, because they hate muslims, also rohingya genocide commited by buddhists on muslims because they were tired of muslim persecution. Sorry mate
Also how is this relevant to anything my guy, did u take the test I sent you I am concerned?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Such safety concerns in Gaza, that's terrible, does it warrant the PM of Israel publicly saying: "This is a struggle between children of light and the children of darkness, between humanity and the law of the jungle." --> 11 hours ago, then redacted online.

be so fr rn, they think of Palestinians as animals. this isn't just bc of 'safety concerns'. it's the same way that British colonisation thought of the Indigenous Australians.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
is the ethnic cleansing a fact or propaganda,
it seems very much like propaganda no offence
like the AAArated guy said or I think sadceliac, why would the Jews ethnically cleanse palestine right after they just escaped from a holocaust lmao
Unless your calling jews just immoral people which is kinda messed up of you
[/QUOTE]
I'm not putting this on Jews, you seem to be doing this sooo much I never called Jews immoral people, Im talking about the Israeli state (idf + government + militants + legislators). Look at the Nakba of 1948, just look at a couple of sources and ask yourself why they would ethnically cleanse a whole nation THAT WELCOMED THEM INTO THEIR LAND WITH OPEN ARMS

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Anyone dares to say that I have a hatred towards Jews simply has a narrative built in their heads that anyone who is against Israel is anti-jew.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
No exactly I was just gonna say that, I'm done with this bs. The more I defend my views and try to educate others the more im hit with statements like "oh no this means you're against jews. you don't condemn hamas, etc." 9 hours ago, the Red Cross received a threat from occupying forces that Israel is gonna bomb Al-Quds hospital. That hospital currently has 400 patients and 12,000 displaced Palestinians who are seeking refuge there. Add the medical staff onto that as well. A similar massacre is gonna happen to Al-Ahli hospital, and when you see it on the news, think damn well abt wtf patients, children and families have to do with this war crime. ITS A HOSPITAL, HAMAS IS NOT INSIDE HOSPITALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)