What Do You Like About UNSW?? (1 Viewer)

ravengirl

HSC
oh & i also like the fact that i can watch how i met your mother online without being yelled at at the end of each month. i forgot my headphones today though :(

Bendent

HSC
nothing really

dont care about it

just want to finish

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I like how my xenophobic tendencies are completely satsified and satiated after every visit.

onholidays

HSC
not too far away from my favourite coffee place on campus (biblio). so it's 'win' all round :D
on my campus tour in oweek, the yellowshirts said Biblio was the worst place on campus to have coffee. Coffee cart was apparently teh best. I suggest you try more coffee places.

Speaking of coffee, does anyone know where I can find the cheapest coffee on campus? I'm trying to find affordable ways to fund my addiction.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
quad coffee? 2.70 for a regular? 3.20 for large?

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
on my campus tour in oweek, the yellowshirts said Biblio was the worst place on campus to have coffee. Coffee cart was apparently teh best. I suggest you try more coffee places.

Speaking of coffee, does anyone know where I can find the cheapest coffee on campus? I'm trying to find affordable ways to fund my addiction.
but..but...

well, i like it anyway. those yellowshirts were just wrong. :p (unless they are serving me coffee that is somehow brimming with pathogens or something)

i prefer it from there because a) it's closest to most of my lectures, b) it's served at a temperature that can be consumed straight away. which i like because...(see below)

quad coffee? 2.70 for a regular? 3.20 for large?
...coffee bought from the quad (lower level anyway) literally burnt my tongue once. :( pretty painful actually. much too hot. if i buy it from there, i have to stir it for ages.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i find that the coffee is the best in that the coffee beans they use there...seem to have a greater aroma compared to the rest of campus.

HSC
I like how CLB's floor cushioned my phone's fall when i dropped it.

enthused

HSC
i like how i got $4000 because im the only perosn from my high school to go to unsw

the fact that i got a crap uai was irrelevant

:haha:

wendus

krawr.
HSC
i like how i got $4000 because im the only perosn from my high school to go to unsw

JEALOUS!!! half my school went to unsw :(

i like the brownies at unsw. they are so nice. and i like the asb comp labs. i sit there and just watch youtube videos lol.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I am the only person from my year that went UNSW, everybody else did some sort of business degree at UWS.

However now there are 2 people from the former year 11's (when i was in Year12) That go there. :)

enthused

HSC
practically everyone who decided to go to uni from my high school goes to UOW because of the extra uai points from (dare i say) living in the shire and they feel more "comfortable" there haha

Uncle

Banned
HSC
UNSW.
Fairly resourceful.
I procure many things on site.
Food and Drink.
Printing.
Science and Engineering equipment.

However in this capitalist civilian world I cannot aquire everything without breaking the law.

Plus recruiting comrades one way or another, operating in UNSW alone isn't much fun all of the time.

I am the only person from my year that went UNSW, everybody else did some sort of business degree at UWS.

However now there are 2 people from the former year 11's (when i was in Year12) That go there. :)
Other comrades from my school that went to UNSW studies Commerce or Science.
I am the only engineering student of UNSW to come from my school.
I appreciate a return salute from my physics and probably maths teacher when I pay them a visit.
I proudly embrace UNSW Engineering.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
enthused said:
practically everyone who decided to go to uni from my high school goes to UOW because of the extra uai points from (dare i say) living in the shire and they feel more "comfortable" there haha
more comfortable among their own kind

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC

:haha:
no way!

i was one of only two people from my grade to come to unsw (well, to kensington campus anyway...i think one or two went to cofa), and I didn't get $4000!

(got, uh, one of the highest uai's in my grade, too, if I do say so myself...not the highest, but pretty close...)

:( the injustice! lol

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
no way!

i was one of only two people from my grade to come to unsw (well, to kensington campus anyway...i think one or two went to cofa), and I didn't get $4000!

(got, uh, one of the highest uai's in my grade, too, if I do say so myself...not the highest, but pretty close...)

:( the injustice! lol
Your school needs to nominate you for it.

Then if you have UNSW as your first preference and get accepted, you get the 4k.

enthused

HSC
lol
you had to apply for it
just fill out a form with your name and stuff
every high school in NSW is entitled to it
at my school the "smart" people were offered it first
but none of them wanted to go to unsw
and then my year advisor (somehow) found out i was going to unsw and offered it to me
i didnt really know what it was about at the time, but i said ok
and got the 4k two days ago lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)