What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I was thinking that it would be lest modest to say theyre smart then say theyre modest ;)

I guess nowadays most people want to feel like theyre making love to a pillow full of coathangers... not my preference thats for sure.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
this is in case you come back.

ok. anorexia is a disorder. stop using just to describe a physical state please, that's ignorant. we have already established that i do not find anorexic girls attractive, so don't accuse me of having fantasies about anorexic girls.

this is just me, but personally, i can't find a girl attractive if i don't like what's on the outside...call me shallow, but i think this is biologically installed in me. why were people attracted to each other 30 000 years ago? predominantly because of looks. i also have the beleif that if you are genuinely attracted to a person's inside characteristics, than you will also like there outside ones...sorry to get you all burred up, but you were kind of attacking me.

HSC
i guess it boils down to this:

have you ever had a gf? and did she fit that big long shopping list of yours?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
yes, 7 of them. no, they didn't fit all of those, but they did fit some of them. what i've been saying for about the last 3 pages of this thread is that this would be the IDEAL, and as that bloke said before they are my PREFERENCES. i don't expect to find a girl that fits all those things perfectly, although i would like too. why can't some people comprehend that? and why do people dislike the fact that i know what i find attractive in a girl?

HSC
Originally posted by smegger_em
yes, 7 of them. no, they didn't fit all of those, but they did fit some of them. what i've been saying for about the last 3 pages of this thread is that this would be the IDEAL, and as that bloke said before they are my PREFERENCES. i don't expect to find a girl that fits all those things perfectly, although i would like too. why can't some people comprehend that? and why do people dislike the fact that i know what i find attractive in a girl?
You are fine... the point is - if you actually stuck to your (scarily detailed) list, then you would be a freak...

and why do you want a modest girl??? are you one of those 'i hate girls who wear pants' guys?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
You are fine... the point is - if you actually stuck to your (scarily detailed) list, then you would be a freak...

and why do you want a modest girl??? are you one of those 'i hate girls who wear pants' guys?
"i hate girls who wear pants" or "i hate girls who wear THE pants"?

well i'll answer both. i prefer it when girls wear dresses...another detail for you (woah he's a freak)...but i don't hate girls who wear pants. i don't like it when girls wear THE pant, no...however, i don't like it when the male does either...i'm all for equality :). and also, i like modesty in a girl cause i like that trait in anyone...i prefer quiet, reserved people to assertive loud ones...i think i like what people normally call "boring people".

HSC
i prefer quiet, reserved people to assertive loud ones...i think i like what people normally call "boring people".
er... i think that's terrible...
what's wrong with assertiveness? aggressiveness, okay, that's bad... but assertiveness?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey guys, i think we sohuld back off, i mean i dont agree with smeggers little wish list, but we need to keep in mind they are his preferences, no matter how unrealistic, and they dont affect us in any way.

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hey guys, i think we sohuld back off, i mean i dont agree with smeggers little wish list, but we need to keep in mind they are his preferences, no matter how unrealistic, and they dont affect us in any way.
if everyone thought like him it would have a huge impact on us...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if everyone thought like him it would have a huge impact on us...
true. but in reality, very very very few guys think like him. thankfully.

HSC
what if people new what they find attractive in people? what's wrong with you?
i believe in being open minded...
i never criticized you, only offered my own opinions... just like yours truly... so you tell me, what's wrong with me?

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
true. but in reality, very very very few guys think like him. thankfully.
i think people criticize to prevent guys in the future from copying his list... and sticking to it..?
damn that was a mouthful

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
can you please tell me what you're referring to when you say "think like that"...the nature of my preferences or the fact that i have preferences....because true, my preferences are unusual, but i don't see the fact thtai have preferences unusual

...is there a reason that only girls are having a go at me?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
your preferences are so explicit, its easy to pick on you.

and us being girls, you're making criteria about girls, so why wouldn't we say anything?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
i believe in being open minded...
i never criticized you, only offered my own opinions... just like yours truly... so you tell me, what's wrong with me?

ok yeah and that's valid...i guess if i met a girl she could change what i find attractive in a girl...but at the moment that's what i find attractive. true you never directly criticised me (australians spell it with an 's') but you definately insinuated that i was at least stange for having my opinions...and i think that's what is wrong with you :)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
your preferences are so explicit, its easy to pick on you.

and us being girls, you're making criteria about girls, so why wouldn't we say anything?
because i am unlike other males in my preferences, so there is no need for girls to feel insecure about not fitting into them (hence no need to attack me), because they are not what your typical guy finds attractive.

HSC
thank you for that :p very much appreciated...
you're barely one to pick spelling mistakes... you spelt 'knew' as 'new'

so correct me if i'm wrong:
smeg's preferences:
perfect, well-rounded, reserved, good looking girl...

if the whole world followed your religion, then one generation, and we'd all be dead...

and girls are having a go at you because they blame guys like you for making their friends 45 kilos and diminishing...

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
thank you for that :p very much appreciated...
you're barely one to pick spelling mistakes... you spelt 'knew' as 'new'

so correct me if i'm wrong:
smeg's preferences:
perfect, well-rounded, reserved, good looking girl...

if the whole world followed your religion, then one generation, and we'd all be dead...

and girls are having a go at you because they blame guys like you for making their friends 45 kilos and diminishing...
yeah cause i know so many guys that like really shorts skinny chicks with small breasts that are indian. fuck off...most guys like tall busky blonde-haied blue-eyed bimbos. look at thesuper-models. i can't comprehend how people can think it is my fault if girls are insecure because i'm not attracted to them.

hey about the spelling error, i was just allerting you, not having a go at you, so there's no need to get deffensive. feel free to tell me if i make any more :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)