What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

baby_b

Banned
ok ... has to be good enough to look at kkekekeek

but generally .. not many gurls can go past a nice guy that says sweet things :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha

geez, this is our future ? i think we found another reason why contraception should be compulsory. stops idiots from popping out

HSC
i want a guy who:
- doesn't consistently post idiotic messages on a forum.
- doesn't create redundant threads, with the intention of 'spading' (whatever the fuck that would be) chicks.
- would RESPECT females, as a group.
- doesn't presume he knows everything about relationships, and support himself with bs statistics
- has enough brains to know what 'misogynistic' means

spading info
sex: hell no
nash: no
interests: things you wouldn't understand

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Spading: the act of or art of being a retard ?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Hmm, seems like these people are unacquanted with spading. It essentially means talking to chicks with sexual intent.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
Hmm, seems like these people are unacquanted with spading. It essentially means talking to chicks with sexual intent.
WTF

ive never heard of that term before. is it new ?

back in my day we called that chatting em up

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, I want someone who's just as fun as me. Which is going to be quite difficult because nobody is as fun as me :D

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
chicks love trumpet players cos theyre good kissers
or other brass players with small mouthpieces such as the french horn (except they have their hands in weird places)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
trumpet geek said:
chicks love trumpet players cos theyre good kissers
or other brass players with small mouthpieces such as the french horn (except they have their hands in weird places)
Haha, I can see band geeks suddenly becoming overly popular because of this. Hands in weird places? Hey hey ;)

In answer to the question - any guy that's the complete opposite of tattooguy is a really good start.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
whiterabbit said:
i want a guy who:
- doesn't consistently post idiotic messages on a forum.
- doesn't create redundant threads, with the intention of 'spading' (whatever the fuck that would be) chicks.
- would RESPECT females, as a group.
- doesn't presume he knows everything about relationships, and support himself with bs statistics
- has enough brains to know what 'misogynistic' means
Hello, my names Tommy :)

Edit: misogynism = hatred of women
:p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
christ_ine said:
Haha, I can see band geeks suddenly becoming overly popular because of this. Hands in weird places? Hey hey ;)

In answer to the question - any guy that's the complete opposite of tattooguy is a really good start.
hey i'm a band geek... but i think trumpet geek is probably a super band geek (we have a heirachy you see) nobody wants a poncy string player... pianists are good with their fingers.... wind players know how to tongue. LOL Band Camp just got dirtier folks!! anyone play flute. eehee.

and i applaud you on your taste for i second that a guy polar opposite of tatoodguy would be made in heaven. think about it. he'd be sweet, funny, respectFUL of women, kind, compassionate etc.

and as for my age, sex and nasho -- you gotta be jokin. no way jose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)