what is the biggest negative of.. (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
a) breaking up. I'm scared shitless right now about entering another relationship because I don't handle break ups well at all.

b) I'm fickle. When I'm in a relationship I want to be single again. When I'm single I want to be in a relationship again. I once 'got back' with a guy after breaking up with him once, and he came all the way from overseas to see me, and while he was here I changed my mind and broke up with him again. I didn't mean to be evil, I'm just very indecisive.

Last edited:

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Argonaut said:
Couldn't you just flirt with your boyfriend or girlfriend instead?
no way its not the same because you know that they want you..when a gil flirts she doesnt necessarilly like or want the guy heyre flirting with..they just want the guy to want them,then get really defensive when they make a move and be like "aar,i have a boyfriend get your hands off me please"...i love it :rolleyes:

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
as russell peters says it

"i like women, but wen i get married (wateva) i only like womAn"
"u noe dat disease u get wen u get stuck in a relationship? yea, onegina, i mean, i dun wanna get stuck with onegina all my life"

hes talkin abt marriage buh.. same deal.. on a much lesser scale

HSC
repz said:
what are the repercussions of casual sex?
conception?
No, i was saying that the biggest negative of a relationship is that repercussions to casual sex exist, whereas singledom is a land where everyone is sexable.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Brizza said:
u miss the flirting and sometimes u get left out of "pick-up nights" when friends go out clubing
Why would you care about being left out of "pick up nights" when you have a bf?
Argonaut said:
Couldn't you just flirt with your boyfriend or girlfriend instead?
I agree..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
going out with mates and not giving a fuck to anyone else and how you look or present yourself

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
^^^^yeah braad the not caring how u look...cept when i was single i cared how i looked cos i was looking to pick up :p

Real Answer: not really that much.. i guess maybe not being seen as ur own person sometimes..like u have to come in pairs.
my cousin: you look different
me: looking down
my cousin: your alone!

meh i'll put up with that anyday just for a hug from him tho

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
just because your single doesnt mena you have to dress up :p

Acid

HSC
Biggest negative... inevitably getting dumped! Yesterday my g/f dumped me after a 3 year relationship! :(

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Acid said:
Biggest negative... inevitably getting dumped! Yesterday my g/f dumped me after a 3 year relationship! :(
Ow. A serious break up or those "break-ups" that girls seem to like doing, and then a couple of nights later they tell ya 'Sorry'? =/

And uh I dunno, guess trying to keep someone happy 24/7 tires the shit outta me.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Hypothetically, my response would be spending too much time accompanying her on shopping sprees.
Shopping sprees are fun though :D

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Shopping sprees are fun though :D
Yeah, my boyfriend loves shopping as much as I do. It's a win-win situation. :D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i cant think of a negative..but what i miss most about being single, was trying to pick up, the chase, the fun of trying to catch a guys eye across the room etc....*sigh*. BUT i wouldnt trade my realtionship for it though, and i honestly cant think of a negative thing

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i cant think of a negative..but what i miss most about being single, was trying to pick up, the chase, the fun of trying to catch a guys eye across the room etc....*sigh*. BUT i wouldnt trade my realtionship for it though, and i honestly cant think of a negative thing
I think it's great that I'm forbidden from doing those things. I'd always get myself into trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)