What jobs would a major in Psychological Science make available? (1 Viewer)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Haha in so many words yes. XD
You need to hang around with a more varied bunch - it gives you a greater context so you don't get the impression that all uni kids are completely sure of what they are doing/uber-smart.... though some are like that, then again, you just need to go round to the bar to find what the real uni kid looks like.

UAI4EVA

HSC
N/A
Anywhere where you would have to talk to people.
Managerial roles (at McDonald's if in B. Arts), HR, marketing, further study to become a psychologist, research if done with science (could double major with chemistry and do research) the opportunities are endless, however it seems like it is a bit of a gateway degree.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
chips are cheap, it's that tasty made to order ramen at the asian food court that i can't afford :(

Atlas

HSC
N/A
chips are cheap, it's that tasty made to order ramen at the asian food court that i can't afford :(
Hmm... does that mean you are drunk and craving for noodles right now?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Wat. No i'm at home, chained to my desk, writing practice essays. The Bar and Noodles are nothing more than a fantastical dream for me atm and won't be for a while.

...and that is so fucking depressing i think i might just go and die.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Wat. No i'm at home, chained to my desk, writing practice essays. The Bar and Noodles are nothing more than a fantastical dream for me atm and won't be for a while.

Anger will motivate you, just picture all those lecturers laughing at the bar and having YOUR noodles whilst you study...

Politic

HSC
N/A
Anger will motivate you, just picture all those lecturers laughing at the bar and having YOUR noodles whilst you study...
hahaa

Back to all seriousness guys, I'm now thinking that a B Arts or something like that would suit me well... because I just can't reconcile psychology and law and I think I need the time in uni to help me find out what I like and want etc. If I do this its a bit annoying if I get a 90s ATAR but oh well, there's no use me choosing a course with a high ATAR and not enjoying myself.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I had a mid 90's UAI and i did a course with a low 80's cut off, there's no reason to feel like you're wasting your ATAR. A high ATAR just gives you more options, is it really missing out if you're not interested in the options that require a higher ATAR...?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

I can't afford noodles either :( $0.93 in my account cos I haven't worked in so long, ugh!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I can't afford noodles either :( $0.93 in my account cos I haven't worked in so long, ugh!
Yes well, final prac today then maybe you can rejoin the world of the living.

Anyway i have an awesome idea, so what we do is order a made to order dish, they give you the plastic disk as your number without paying right? Then you get your 'paid' token once you pay. We steal this token, colour photocopy it, laminate it, FREE MADE TO ORDER NOODLES FOREVER

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Yes well, final prac today then maybe you can rejoin the world of the living.

Anyway i have an awesome idea, so what we do is order a made to order dish, they give you the plastic disk as your number without paying right? Then you get your 'paid' token once you pay. We steal this token, colour photocopy it, laminate it, FREE MADE TO ORDER NOODLES FOREVER
Nice plan! Works for carpark permits so why not for noodles!!!

Politic

HSC
N/A
I had a mid 90's UAI and i did a course with a low 80's cut off, there's no reason to feel like you're wasting your ATAR. A high ATAR just gives you more options, is it really missing out if you're not interested in the options that require a higher ATAR...?
You're right. No harm done then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)