What should i do (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
hey thats not fair.. not all dux-smart people are anti-social. it vary to the other extreme where the dux is involved in about every thing that they can be.. you know, the over-acheiver.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I agree! dux's have personalities dont stereotype them! and to me dux is very important, i have always been an underachiever and for the past few years ive worked my ass off trying as hard as i can to do all my work, understand it and do extension work and to be recognised really means alot to me.. even if it only is in year 11!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, try to get those prizes- coz u've got nothing to loose. ;)

anywayz, even if u don't end up gettting it, just rem. that your marks/uai, is your "real" prize. :D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Excuse me? i didnt say all duxes were antisocial, just that ours was, that was my experience (Having only had one dux in our school)and she was antisocial and did nothing but schoolwork all day everyday.
I applaud those who get dux but still manage to have lives and do sports and community work and other stuff, and thats what i'm saying, that duxes shouldnt be so focused on work that they forget about all the other things.

*hides in corner to avoid books thrown at her by braindrained ash*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)