What Size Are You? (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
It depends on the brand but:

Clothes: 6/7/8/xs
Shoes: 7-8

I fucking hate my figure, it's what I like to call "try-hard fat". I like either the really skinny, emaciated, corpse-like look (yeah I know I'm weird) or the really curvy and voluptuous look. I hate inbetween-ness. :(

Jeebs

HSC
natstar said:
Is there anyone else here who finds Sportsgirl clothing very big? Sometimes even an XS in a top is too bif for me...kinda strange
mmm perhaps they took on the same change as rip curl to where they realised that the current sizing charts from 50 years ago dont apply to the figure now so they added an extra 2cm to each size (read it in cosmo) ... just a theory...

Always

HSC
natstar said:
Is there anyone else here who finds Sportsgirl clothing very big? Sometimes even an XS in a top is too bif for me...kinda strange
I find their sizing inconsistent, it varies between styles.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tops: 8
bottoms: 8-10
shoes: 7

it really depends on the store though. depending on their sizing system i can be a 6 or even a 12. but usually 8 to 10.

Kulazzi

HSC
Tops - 10-12
Pants - size 10 at the waist, 12-14 at hips
Shoes - usually 6-8

Kulazzi

HSC
Lainee said:
Ahahaha this is such a bad time to ask about sizes - after the holiday and christmas season! I'm pretty certain I went up a size. :apig: :eek: I've always been 12-14 for tops and bottoms and 7-8 for shoes, and the only good thing is I usually put weight on proportionately throughout. Let's hope the christmas pudding congregates somewhere good (like boobs :p )
:p

true! I gained about 3-5 kilograms during the HSC because I wasn't really active. My hips started getting wider, and so did my waist a bit. I went overseas for holidays and lost two kilograms, had I not gone, then I would not have been able to go back to my normal weight. Now my waist is slimmer, but my hips are still wide, they're like the length between my shoulders :eek:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
natstar said:

YES, its really annoying

to answer the thread question.size 8-10.

suz

HSC
Top- size 10
Pants- anywhere from 10-12
Shoes- 10 Yes I have big feet :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im about 180cms tall, and a 12/14 or Medium.

i have big feet, normally size 10

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Size 8 in everything except for shoes - Size 7...When people say "curves" I think they usually mean "fatty areas" or "bulges"...When I think of curves, I think of "in and out" at all the right places, without very much flesh - You can be skinny and yet curvy...I prefer shoulders to be a bit wider than hips :)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Tops: 8
Bottoms: 6 or 8 (I have like, no hips!!)
Shoes: 5!!! (so hard to get shoes)
Height: 155cm (Melsc, you can't be 154... you're taller than me!)

I also put on a bit of weight over the HSC... post-HSC I managed to basically get rid of it, however it STAYED around my bust and hip area :O (I was told the bust is the last place to gain weight but the first place to loose it? The opposite happened for me) I'm quite petite, however since then am quite curvy (no stick-thin asian stereotype for me!).

One picky point though.

You know how heaps of tops these days fall down to like, "normal" hip level? On a little girl like me, I can basically wear those really long tops like a dress :S Muchos out of proportion... and muchos depressing because heaps of tops these days are made that long.

Lizard_Queen

HSC
size 10 for top
size 12 for bottom
size 7.5 for feet
Curves rock..but that doesn't mean that i'm overly happy about how my body is ESPECIALLY after chrissy!

tennille

HSC
Top: 8
Pants: 8 (sometimes 10)
Shoes: 8

I find curves more attractive.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
8.5 muahaha....it's stupid cos sometimes 8 is too small and sometimes9 is a bit big....like my hips piss me off...curves can b annoying

o0_jolie_0o

HSC
:sleep: so tired from swimming

just woke up and have nothing to do... interesting topic, well in answer to it hmmz....

I'm 158cm tall
top - 10-12
bottom - 10-12 (I'm wearing size 11 go JAYJAYS!!!)
shoes - generally 7.5 but i can wear 7-8 (but i recently bought a sized 9 puma shoes o_O)

HSC
me .

8-10 ..

so not fair .. me .. if i wear 3/4 it looks like 3.9/4 casue im so short ..152 cm .. cries... i envy tall ppl =] yeahh wish i was 165 eheehe .. yeahh ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)