• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What to do next year! (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lil lelu said:
you only work school hours, BIG holidays and you get to teach kids how to paint and spell CAT lol.
That's very ignorant of you.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
lol, trust me sj, I was certainly tempted to truly say what popped into my head when I saw that post.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Craig said:
lol, trust me sj, I was certainly tempted to truly say what popped into my head when I saw that post.
why didnt you? the more people that know what teachers really do and the shit they really put up with the better, hopefully we can put a stop to this myth that surrounds teaching as a bludge...

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
lil lelu said:
go with what yopu will want to do for the rest of your life!!!! primary school teaching is a bludge, you only work school hours, BIG holidays and you get to teach kids how to paint and spell CAT lol.
Not to mention assist in the development of the manners, patience, enthusiasm and determination (among many other things) that are necessary in character growth, whilst sustaining what little security they have in this world, all while trying to maintain a positive approach to a situation that others (myself included) would consider somewhat daunting.

Walk in the park, really.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
why didnt you? the more people that know what teachers really do and the shit they really put up with the better, hopefully we can put a stop to this myth that surrounds teaching as a bludge...
That’s a good point. Unfortunately there would have been too much profanity in my comments. If people want to be ignorant fools then that’s their problem. My mother is a teacher and I see the hours she has to put into her work.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Craig said:
Unfortunately there would have been too much profanity in my comments.
Get fucked, if anything, bos needs MORE profanity.

Shit cock.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
so is mine, she leaves the house at 7am, returns at 5pm and works at the computer until at least midnight, it never ends..

sometimes i wonder what im getting myself in for, but the thought of being able to have a positive influence over these little minds inspires me, thats what teaching is about! and if kids learn to spell 'cat' along the way - bonus..

fuck you ignorant fools!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
sometimes i wonder what im getting myself in for...
If you do your job right (which I'm sure you will) you'll have people remembering you in such a unique, positive way for quite a long time... as I do with most of my primary school teachers.

How many other professions have that perk?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
honky tonk said:
If you do your job right (which I'm sure you will) you'll have people remembering you in such a unique, positive way for quite a long time... as I do with most of my primary school teachers.

How many other professions have that perk?
youre exactly right darling, thats why i'm there!

rific

HSC
What a fascinating dialogue. I won't say anything as to what teachers do or do not do, as it seems fairly obvious that this has been covered, profanity or otherwise.

Instead, let me say how amused I was by the idea of PrincessSJ murdering someone with a cattle prod, which I found particularly entertaining, because you can't spell 'cattle prod' without 'CAT' - say what you will about teachers, they obviously help you in your future endeavours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)