what was your current ratio (1 Viewer)

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
my mates dads brothers wifes brother has a friend whos cousin told my uncles daughters boyfriends mates sister that he marks business studies hsc and they will be marking it as 1.2:1....:p

Acid

HSC
Are you being serious Shifty or just taking the piss?

Because I originally though Goodwill was a CA then I realised it wasn't when I got on this forum. But I had 1.2:1....

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Yes, he's obviously dead serious. Stake your life on it.

cyko

HSC
intangibles?
they don't have any monetary value .. so how would they be included in a balance sheet ..
i'm yr 11.. just curious

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Sometimes they're included on the balance sheet because companies estimate the value of goodwill or patents. But they are a non current asset when they are there.

BlindGuardian

1:1 is rite...dunno why every1 is still debating......its been explained a million times that goodwill is only in non-current assets....it can't be quickly exchanged for cash although it is worth a sum of money when the business is sold...that's the only way therefore its not in current assets

dazzi_dani

HSC
i had 1:1 aswell..... so i hope its right but i dont really see how it can be anything else

Jiga

I got 1:1. I did accounting at Tafe as well, Goodwill is a Non-Current Asset but for some reason in Business they call it an 'intangible'.

grassrecords

look at the text book...

and goodwill is an intangible because its not a physical product, for example the mcdonalds house for kids or whatever. a current asset is something you can gain monetarily in the short term and i dont think you can really sell your intangible to pay rent.

if what i said has already been said then... yeah

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)