• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you hate about UNSW (2 Viewers)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Also when they come to floors and the arrows that light up more often than not are the incorrect ones (eg down arrow will illuminate -> get in lift -> lift goes up :angry:)

erm

HSC
Also when they come to floors and the arrows that light up more often than not are the incorrect ones (eg down arrow will illuminate -> get in lift -> lift goes up :angry:)
yeah i've had that wtf is going on with the library lifts?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I was going up in the Law building lifts the other day, the one on the right to be exact... it was creaking the whole way up... everyone in the lift was like wtf wtf let me out!!! :spzz::spzz:. Had to get to the 3rd floor lol
man up. if it falls then u get to sue the uni and get monie$

LordPc

HSC
yep, ive had some trouble with library lifts.

got into one, wanted to go down to ground floor. takes me up one level, doors open, no one is there. takes me back down one level to where i started, again no one there.

i got out at that point. stupid elevator

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yes i face that dilemma sometimes: walk home from station (20mins of uphill and downhill) or catch bus (comes in 15 mins and trip is 5 mins). I'd opt for the bus option because i dont become tired.

same thing with the lift/stairs. Sure same time, but i'd get less tired using the lift =)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
yes i face that dilemma sometimes: walk home from station (20mins of uphill and downhill) or catch bus (comes in 15 mins and trip is 5 mins). I'd opt for the bus option because i dont become tired.

same thing with the lift/stairs. Sure same time, but i'd get less tired using the lift =)
I didn't know you were that lazy lol.

On a side note, Quad burgers are pretty sub-par for the price they sell for.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I am very lazy.

And yes, quad burgers are $5 i think, and taste is not as good as expected for something of that price. I mean, its not bad, but $5 is way too much.

karoooh

HSC
Mature age students who sit behind you, get extremely restless during a 2 hour lecture, and have to fidget constantly. Oh! And who are heavy breathers. >:/

OH! And mumble under their breath every 5 mins.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Mature age students who sit behind you, get extremely restless during a 2 hour lecture, and have to fidget constantly. Oh! And who are heavy breathers. >:/

I'm a heavy breather but i never notice :(

Pace_T

HSC
i hate people who whisper to each other when theyre just behind you. whispering is just as bad as talking loudly. arghhh

karoooh

HSC
Muttering's worse. :eek: But I usually tell them to shut up because they're annoying me and they always do. :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate it when douches on the bus don't take their bag off on a packed bus when they are standing and you are sitting down.

if you wanted the seat, you could have asked for it. and if you didnt get the seat...fuck off

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Otaku fucks in my jap lecture who commentate everything the lecturer says.

"Ah. Yes. The nantoite form. I first heard this in ep 17 of Love Hina, around 20mins in."*

*not exactly what I heard, but not far off.

08er

HSC

lol i totally agree with mature age students... they talk non-stop as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)