otherwise <3 UNSW

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i had my first 'sun in eye' experience walking home today

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
guys like me who dont wear sunnies get those days all the time, cept on cloudy days.

and on rainy days it gets fkn slippery on main walkway.

sunny

meh.
HSC
all the food is overpriced
Maccaaaaaaas!

karoooh said:
Mature age students who sit behind you, get extremely restless during a 2 hour lecture, and have to fidget constantly. Oh! And who are heavy breathers. >:/

OH! And mumble under their breath every 5 mins.
My worst experience was a guy sitting behind me in and exam and rhythmically kicked the back of my chair. :jedi:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Otaku fucks in my jap lecture who commentate everything the lecturer says.

"Ah. Yes. The nantoite form. I first heard this in ep 17 of Love Hina, around 20mins in."*

*not exactly what I heard, but not far off.
ah, this is why i dont do Japanese.
or any language for that matter.

LordPc

HSC
- The Library is ugly and has poor signage.
- STAIRS

That is all.
they should really replace those large "UNSW" letters on the library with some sort of massive tv, like the ones they have around Tokyo and NYC (time square I think). impractical, but its the thought that counts ;)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
they should really replace those large "UNSW" letters on the library with some sort of massive tv, like the ones they have around Tokyo and NYC (time square I think). impractical, but its the thought that counts ;)
Ah, Would be nice.

Also; would'nt it make a lot more sense if they:

scheduled 60% of First year Classes at 9am

60% of Second Year Classes at 11am

60% third year classess at 12pm.

Of those 40% remaining over from each they can then be re-distrubuted, i.e. some at 10am, others at 1pm.

I know my plan is flawed somewhere but it at least might alleviate the bus lines

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
the walkway runs east-west, you can't avoid the sun at rise or set

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
most common question asked by first year students in week 3: "Am I actually in the right degree?"

EDIT: on another note, received my first psyc 2061 assignment. I have to perform an experiment on a hapless 5 year old. I need an ice cream van kekekekeke.

But whats pissing me off is my group members have to be with me when we perform the experiment. DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT. I want my experiment to be mein!!!

Last edited:

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
something else i hate about unsw: smokers who stand directly alongside or walk down densely populated walkways. here i am, walking along to my next lecture or whatever, and i go to overtake some slow-walking person in front of me. just as i walk alongside them, poof, they expel a great plume of cigarette smoke directly into my face. :mad1: do not want.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, ive become used to cigarette smoke coz my friends smoke.

I bet everyone knows about the massive amount of wogs that hang around the upstairs outside area of the quad? That particular group has doubled, since first years have become friends with the second years, and them being greek and all, they HAVE to congregate with each other.

Out of all the second years that hang around there, i know about half of them.

I first knew one of them, good friend from high school, he joined hellsoc, they had some cruise, he befriends ALL FIRST YEAR GREEKS, by second semester our group of about 4 (me, him, and 2 other friends, all of us from same high school) becomes a group of about 20.

Now its about doubled. And about half of the dudes in 2nd year smoke.

Hence why im sorta used to cigarette smoke :)

and the point of my story is that those wogs might be considered an annoyance too, and i'd partially agree but out of those 30 or so, i know about 7-10, and the ppl i know are quite awesome/funny/nice ppl.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)