What's everyone in the class of 06 doing? (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
pointless said:
well for my MDP...im actually quite surprised my Teachers let me do this.. but im lookin towards creating a series of Animated commercials for television and the Internet...im pretty sure anyone who reads this from my school will pick me out straight away.. :p
Sounds like a good idea. What would the commercials be targeting in particular?

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Sounds like a good idea. What would the commercials be targeting in particular?
particularly sporting commercials.. im a sports buff so the extra incentive will be nice.... im tossing up between the sporting events of 2006 and 2007.. but leaning toward 2006 seeing as logo designs will be readily available.. and 2007 isnt as jam-packed as 2006... i mean.. Winter Games, Commonweath Games, Ashes, Soccer World Cup, and IMO the closest season of NRL, The expectation of AFL and then u have the new Super 14...:) i mean its sporting heaven.. but WAY too many distractions

niteshade1312

HSC
pointless said:
particularly sporting commercials.. im a sports buff so the extra incentive will be nice.... im tossing up between the sporting events of 2006 and 2007.. but leaning toward 2006 seeing as logo designs will be readily available.. and 2007 isnt as jam-packed as 2006... i mean.. Winter Games, Commonweath Games, Ashes, Soccer World Cup, and IMO the closest season of NRL, The expectation of AFL and then u have the new Super 14...:) i mean its sporting heaven.. but WAY too many distractions
I really love your idea. One of the very few I've heard that actually has quite a need and will be very interesting to see how it turns out. Please keep me informed!

hubbie88

HSC
I'm designing a better solution to bike racks for the front of buses. You might have seen them in other cities, but sydney needs them, and the current design is unsafe, so mine will store more than 2 bikes and be safe for users and pedestrians.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
ohhh thats an idea! i like that one! nice work!

jizz skirt

HSC
I am designing and constructing a working model of our new family home, that will be energy effecient and environmentally friendly. Question in regards to your MDP, what are you making your model out of? Recycled material aswell?

If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

derangedxapolog

HSC
HA i live in muswellbrook, you go to grammer....ok now who are you..im bound to know you.......do tell! this is directed at Mr Me by the way.

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC
So i got bored today.. and i decided to get some detail fixed up for my animations for my MDP...

so i figured the cricket scene needed some attention

and i thought i might give you people a taste of what im planning to complete

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Miguel_has_design_images/closeupcrickestump.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Miguel_has_design_images/cricketbase.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Miguel_has_design_images/cricketbail.jpg

and for those interested

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Miguel_has_design_images/wireframeofStumps.jpg

a wireframe :p

criticism and suggestions are most welcome..

derangedxapolog

HSC
well yes, but if you dont wanna tell me thats fine, my boyfriend (sid - use to go to grammer) thinks that you are allan pearson or something rather lol who knows,, hes weird catchya around, oh and how r u going with the MDP? what are u up to with it?

behemuf

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
That sounds very innovative. I can't wait to hear how it goes, just make sure you make it well!
Yeah its reasonably innovative but more so creative and bridges some of the gaps in todays society such as loss of valiable communication between friends/family/peers/coworkers as well as entertaining, mental stimulation, teamwork/building and knowledge. All this based around the world. What it basically is, is a Large map of the world which acts as the board in a game which requires the players to work together but with seperate intentions. The trivia part of the game is mainly based of world geography but also includes cultural, social, political, fame and general knowledge. The game being 3m by 5m also requires the players to be active throughout the game and therefore overcomes some serious issues of obesity and of the such in todays society. It also utilises unique materials such as Eva Foam pieces and Thin plastic to seperate the game from whats already on the market. The game is different which in turn makes it innovative.

Ps If anyone knows anyone who has either made a board game or toy for their MDP and would like to answer some questions please let me know

Good Luck everyone and I hope everyone does well

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
derangedxapolog said:
well yes, but if you dont wanna tell me thats fine, my boyfriend (sid - use to go to grammer) thinks that you are allan pearson or something rather lol who knows,, hes weird catchya around, oh and how r u going with the MDP? what are u up to with it?
Haha yeah i know sid well! not a bad guess either! got me in one well done! even spelt my name right!

My MDP is going pretty well! need to get into construction very soon is though

Lori.

HSC
I'm designing a carcover that collects rainwater (not when the car is driving of course - everyone seems to think that!).

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
oh thats not a bad idea! what happens to the water?

Lori.

HSC
the cover has pvc tubes which serve as gutters around the edges, and the water runs into a tank.:uhhuh:

danni a

HSC
jizz skirt said:
I am designing and constructing a working model of our new family home, that will be energy effecient and environmentally friendly. Question in regards to your MDP, what are you making your model out of? Recycled material aswell?

Your idea sounds cool and there is a need, but what do you mean by a working model?

grosjean3

HSC
im making an entertainment unit out of Ash/tas oak timber. its nearly finished, i just got 2 put doors, and shelves up, then lacquer it. i hope to be finished by week 2 term 3, cos my folio is empty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)