What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
s-AINT said:
^^ Lol at party popper! Most trouble I was ever in was a 4 day suspension for stealing mercury from the science lab.
RIFK. Make a mini Michelson-Morley experiment at home ?

m0ofin said:
Mine is incredibly petty and lame. I took the fuse of a party popper to school and popped it at the 75th school reunion. It was the lamest thing but I got sent to the principal. He told me it was a dangerous thing to do and "could've elicited a bomb scare". It was only a party popper, gee.
Every student with a backpack is a terrorist then.

nys-j

HSC
Welllll i used to visit the principal or deputy weekly. When i was in like grade1 n 2 that was, cause i had a bad temper and would chase ppl with blocks of wood, or rip out a handful of their hair or something... :cool:
But in high school, i did not alot *shrugs* Walking ahead of the group for a practice cross country was about the worst i think.

Siddhartha

HSC
Proposing that one of my former teachers is a paedophile through a satirical english text that I made myself - got really serious as the head teacher of english thought the message in my satirical text was true.[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I once called this annoying, asian guy (who's REALLY annoying, as in he purposely tries to annoy you annoying) "a dumb fuck asian idiot". In front of the class, with the teacher in the room, real loud and everyone heard. People were all gasping when i said it. Lucky that the teacher didn't actually tell me off, just pointed at the tv (we were watching a movie) 'cus i would've told her off if she said anything.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
pinkly said:
3. RIFK

It does not stand for rolling in floor kicking, for one you cant roll IN a floor, that doesnt make sense.

its Rolling In the Fucking Kitchen.

this originated from myg0t

UnF! Unf¡ uNF! uNf¡
RIFK thats funneh!!

Do you see myg0t ? m y g 0 t ? emm why gee zero tee ?
That's where I began using it. --> http://forums.myg0t.com

bringbackshred said:
You are Saintly.
Thanks for the clairification.

Legham

HSC
Baaahahaha, you're on myg0t! Faaaaag.

I was on another forum when the "rifk" thing started, and there was a guy on there that was also on myg0t and started using it.. We ripped the shit out of him until he requested to be banned and never came back :p hahha good times.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I came to school only to see my computer login account disabled, but re-enabled hours later. It gets disabled your account is found to contain games or eats up large amounts of disk space ( >100MB ... champion used 8GB)

Legham said:
Baaahahaha, you're on myg0t! Faaaaag.

I was on another forum when the "rifk" thing started, and there was a guy on there that was also on myg0t and started using it.. We ripped the shit out of him until he requested to be banned and never came back :p hahha good times.
PROOF OR LIES.

by the way, what is a "Faaaaag" you speak of ?

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
f3nr15 said:

this originated from myg0t

UnF! Unf¡ uNF! uNf¡
RIFK thats funneh!!
Do you see myg0t ? m y g 0 t ? emm why gee zero tee ?
There is really no need for the exaggerated exclamations or larger font just to prove a point. It just shows that we're getting on your nerves and that you're about to crack. I wasn't trying to start anything at all, you take things so seriously. Please don't, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Besides, even though you're in this myg0t forum, which according to Urban Dictionary is "a group of online gamers who attempt to cause other players to become enraged", we're the the ones that are causing you to "become enraged", not the other way around like you seem to think. Personally, I don't see the thrill in typing and treating others badly.

And, UNF? Definition four.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
pinkly said:
There is really no need for the exaggerated exclamations or larger font just to prove a point. It just shows that we're getting on your nerves and that you're about to crack. I wasn't trying to start anything at all, you take things so seriously. Please don't, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Besides, even though you're in this myg0t forum, which according to Urban Dictionary is "a group of online gamers who attempt to cause other players to become enraged", we're the the ones that are causing you to "become enraged", not the other way around like you seem to think. Personally, I don't see the thrill in typing and treating others badly.

And, UNF? Definition four.
take a look at ur previous post, you had intentions in thats im sure, but ...
LOl k bos is a game now u say ? ... i cheat n piss youse all off coz i beat you ...

oh yeah online games is nice ... got issues with that last year at school...but got over it.

so yeh just stfu plz ya !

Legham

HSC
You sound like the one who's raged, Fenris :p

Anyways, in regards to trouble, i'm not looking forward to going to school today.. I've skipped 2 out of 3 days so far this term, and went home 2.5 hours early on the day that i did go :p Hopefully they don't notice..

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
f3nr15 said:
so yeh just stfu plz ya !
Sure Fenris, if that will please your heavy heart.

Besides, the only thing you've beaten anyone else on here is in making a fool out of yourself. Continue if you wish, at least I get a chuckle at your expense.

ellen.louise

HSC
Legham said:
You sound like the one who's raged, Fenris :p

Anyways, in regards to trouble, i'm not looking forward to going to school today.. I've skipped 2 out of 3 days so far this term, and went home 2.5 hours early on the day that i did go :p Hopefully they don't notice..
They put the fucking staff development day on friday at our school! Who does that??? *doesn't affect me anyway im on work placement this week, but still.....*

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
It's the school's conduct and its students that affect my behaviour.

pinkly said:
Sure Fenris, if that will please your heavy heart.

Besides, the only thing you've beaten anyone else on here is in making a fool out of yourself. Continue if you wish, at least I get a chuckle at your expense.
I'm priceless.
You can't place a price on my head.
I was conceived through natural means, not artificially developed for a specific purpose.
I am one to cherish through many years to come.
I can't be replaced.
I can't be expended.
There is nothing to lose or gain from me.

:D

ellen.louise

HSC
f3nr15 said:
It's the school's conduct and its students that affect my behaviour.

I'm priceless.
You can't place a price on my head.
I was conceived through natural means, not artificially developed for a specific purpose.
I am one to cherish through many years to come.
I can't be replaced.
I can't be expended.
There is nothing to lose or gain from me.

:D
1) price = worth. *read differently*

2) I beg to differ: may gain amusement at your expense...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)